Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo (54062 Views)

5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by seborrhic: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018
jumpandpas:
The armed robbers open fire first and no police officer was injured.

Lies...Lies...Lies.

These are Nigerians killed by SA police officers.

Even if they are not Nigerians, their death,or rather murder by the South African police looks suspicious.
3 men with pistols,probably even just one,fires at police officers and 3 of them are shot dead,with the police officers words the only thing to go by.
Pure buffoony and a probable cover up.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by lereinter(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Rayd502:
A look at the scene of crime shows markings of exhibits as well as the cordoning of the area to avoid tampering of evidences.

You hardly see this in Nigeria...I wonder when we will get to this level.

see colour, texture of the roa

nigeria
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by moriNla: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Rayd502:
A look at the scene of crime shows markings of exhibits as well as the cordoning of the area to avoid tampering of evidences.

. We will get to this level only if you can pick up a gun and do same .Thanks
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by richboi20: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Is anyone paying attention to the quality of the road they Have there? Thick smooth and ebony.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by justy15: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmmm, I hope these are not Nigerians. Waiting for the outcome of the investigation
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Omololu001: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2018
zolajpower:

That is because there are more crimes in south Africa than Nigeria . shocked
what crime is more greater than armed bandits going into town and villages,making laws and killing whoever they feel like?
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by ifymadu: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Rayd502:

South Africa police de learn work. Bullets from Nigeria Police Force removes the victims clothes.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by coolgb(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2018
See how that road dey shine
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by AlphLukau: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2018
wasted lives .... Shepherd Bushiri
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Rayd502:

and how many crime scene have you seen or witnessed?
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by emperorzz(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2018
I am just looking at the quality of their tarred road.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by JaceBlaze: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2018
seangy4konji:
Those black south Africans aew the worst peasants in the world. I mean we Nigerians are really hard working...the only thing try think of is drink,drugs and commit day light armed robbery. They are the worst peasants.

If you doubt me just type south African highjackings and robbery on YouTube...

Shame and spits on them..I love their ladies though. Going for round two December. .
I have to disagree with everything you just said.If you are hard workers can you then explain to me why your country keeps diving deeper into a 5th world cesspit of hungry people,where is the reflection of this "hard work"? .You guys are the biggest criminals in the world and this is known across all Asia and the rest of the world,even your president can attest.

Would I not be as shocked if I typed Nigerian jungle justice and witchcraft cases on YouTube?

2 Likes

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by toprealman: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Rayd502:

I saw the quality of the road and said nah.....this is not Nigeria. Fashola et al should come and learn!

1 Like

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2018
atleast the armed robbers shud be glad that they died on good road.
not in niaja here that die in potopoto

see smooth road

2 Likes

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Dpharisee: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Rayd502:

grin grin In Nigeria Police will look for stone to draw a line that they dont even know what it means, this happens always at accident scenes when a driver scratches another vehicle grin

1 Like

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by lloyds(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Check out the quality of the road. . The scenery and the marking of weapon . . Hmm.
People claiming Nigeria is the giant of Africa are heavily deluded. SA is far ahead of us in development. By far. .

2 Likes

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Bistech(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
seangy4konji:
Those black south Africans aew the worst peasants in the world. I mean we Nigerians are really hard working...the only thing try think of is drink,drugs and commit day light armed robbery. They are the worst peasants.

If you doubt me just type south African highjackings and robbery on YouTube...

Shame and spits on them..(I love their ladies though. Going for round two December). .
[color=#990000][/color]Bad guy....LoL
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Tellemall: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Had it been it was our NPF their wonderful and miracle working bullet's would have got the robbers naked.

Sai NPF

LMAO.

Always wonder how the clothes come off. LOL!

Nigerian and Indian bullets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by FestusIrohigbe: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
shocked
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by dazzlingd(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dem no det watch amerika film, they were supposed to bend and dodge the bullets while driving fast facing the police.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by donbenie(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
jumpandpas:
The armed robbers open fire first and no police officer was injured.

Lies...Lies...Lies.

These are Nigerians killed by SA police officers.

They are equipped with handguns,not exactly the best weapon of choice in a firefighting situation against Assault Rifle wielding Policemen..
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by bewla(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rayd502:

u tell me in 9ja what alway take there trousers off after kill
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by jumpandpas(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
wiringdpt:
Shut up, too many idiots with datas these days. Idiots wey no get passport self go dey talk about other countries base on what they read online

I have directed this to the eldest person in your family.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by falcon01: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Diso60090:

Thats 360 $hoot right there boi
you damn right it is.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by ikhansela: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is just bull, there are other pics missing there...it shows these guys were ambushed and were followed a long way. Theres a pistol on the side of the seat which show he didn't even draw it hense no catridges inside the vehicle that were discharged inside it...if the SAPS ambush you, its always, "they shot first". It happend in Seven oaks, it happened in Moiriver on the R103 and it also happed between Howick and Boston when Manqele was gunned down cold blood and un armed. We always believe what is told only by the SAPS beacause no one will stand in for the dead.[color=#990000][/color]

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by seangy4konji: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2018
JaceBlaze:
I have to disagree with everything you just said.If you are hard workers can you then explain to me why your country keeps diving deeper into a 5th world cesspit of hungry people,where is the reflection of this "hard work"? .You guys are the biggest criminals in the world and this is known across all Asia and the rest of the world,even your president can attest.

Would I not be as shocked if I typed Nigerian jungle justice and witchcraft cases on YouTube?
we do drugs,asians do drugs,american do drugs..what's the big deal...locally?we are learners when it comes to crime..south Africans are criminals..the blacks..its in Nigeria your neighbor be riding dirty while u v no food..south Africans we rob youbguns pointed straight into your face to collect that thing that's making you feel big.v access to guns more than we do.as we go to other countries plying our drug trade is same way Chinese, malaysians,Vietnamese travel on a daily basis to Sydney airport to continue developing Australia for them...we are hard working in the sense that some of bus will work instead of rob in Nigeria..south African black who are lazy see robbery and crime as the next thing to do.

PS...those saps are also trigger happy guys but there must be a small iota of criminality before you are just being shot upon while driving or chiling.only a mad unit will just role over and start firing automatic weapons on me because am black and on the highway listening to loud music if case was.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by JaceBlaze: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2018
seangy4konji:
we do drugs,asians do drugs,american do drugs..what's the big deal...locally?we are learners when it comes to crime..south Africans are criminals..the blacks..its in Nigeria your neighbor be riding dirty while u v no food..south Africans we rob youbguns pointed straight into your face to collect that thing that's making you feel big.v access to guns more than we do.as we go to other countries plying our drug trade is same way Chinese, malaysians,Vietnamese travel on a daily basis to Sydney airport to continue developing Australia for them...we are hard working in the sense that some of bus will work instead of rob in Nigeria..south African black who are lazy see robbery and crime as the next thing to do.

[s]PS...those saps are also trigger happy guys but there must be a small iota of criminality before you are just being shot upon while driving or chiling.only a mad unit will just role over and start firing automatic weapons on me because am black and on the highway listening to loud music if case was.[/s]
Except that Asians and Americans have contributed greatly in the civilization of the morden world,and nobody suspects them of criminality when they travel,can the same be said about you? If it's not a big deal to you then it's big deal to the foreign countries you traffic the drugs to.But why do you have so many cases of jungle justice if your crime level is lower? If justice is delivered then it means a crime was committed right? and NO!!!!you don't want to work,all you wanna do is:

* scam people of their hard earned money at ATMS

*forge fake University certificate because your ass never really graduated.

*print counterfeit bank notes because your ass is too lazy to go get a job so you can earn real money

*Kidnap young girls and force them into prostitution.

*Kill people for their organs so you can get rich out of it.

Is all of these what is considered hard work to you?

Your last part is just nonsense that I'm not willing to entertain.

1 Like

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by emydnoble(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rayd502:

Same observation of good quality road. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Extorts, Assaults Friend For Dating Her Boyfriend, Films And Uploads It / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.