Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Yahoo Boy Experience - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Yahoo Boy Experience (899 Views)

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) / My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / My Yahoo Boy Experience: Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Yahoo Boy Experience by harobedtales(f): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2018
My name is Edidiong Ugoma, I am 21 years old and I am fresh out of the university. I was born into one of those homes you would call average, in the sense that we always had food to eat,the necessities we needed and we got good education. My parents aren’t overly religious, but they sure as hell are overly protective and I was their only daughter so you can imagine the pressure. I went to mission schools, like OLA and the rest and wound up in a Christian private university. I was sure going to become the president of CAN one day.

Now because of all these restrictions, on a scale of one to ten I was a very decent girl. But deep down, I knew that a part of me wanted to break out, see the world, explore, do all the fun stuff that youths these days carry out. I didn’t want to do bible study classes any more or evangelism outreaches, as they had been my bread and tea for the past twenty years of my life...............

TO READ COMPLETE STORY... CLICK THE LINK BELOW

https://harobedtales..com/2018/09/my-yahoo-boy-experience.html
Re: My Yahoo Boy Experience by FOWOSHERE01(m): 1:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Hope there will be steamy sex scenes

(1) (Reply)

/ / B]*starless NIGHT* [/b] / Do Not Crash-read! By Joy A. Adewumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.