Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari (22174 Views)

The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by wolexy14(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2018
This is no news nah...cabal be dey rule us since time immemoral ....even us sef cabal dey rule dem ...abeg make this guy talk new thing jare, this one na dead news

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Roger3D(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Ekez:
Well that is an open secret,
But in 2019 buhari and his cabal ,we go throw dem back to daura.
Buhari stays come next year, we will make sure of that and as for Saraki, you guys can go ahead and make him president of your Biafran republic when it comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Interesting people.

This video says so much about buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB2DfE9hkvU
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Smartwave: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:
Bukola Saraki, Atiku and these thieves paraded by PDP for presidency will not just let us rest again with their backstabbing campaigns.

Why do PDP politicians sees destroying Buhari as a stepping stone to become president?
is not about PDP, Nigeria need a health president not a lifeless president. The question is, why did you hate Saraki so much I am Yoruba man from Osun, I'm voting for a health president not a lifeless president

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by erico2k2(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:
Bukola Saraki, Atiku and these thieves paraded by PDP for presidency will not just let us rest again with their backstabbing campaigns.

Why do PDP politicians sees destroying Buhari as a stepping stone to become president?
What other choice do we have in Nigeria ? ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2018
akelicious:

“The president we have now does not understand leadership. We have endured him for more than three years but it is the same thing. Nigerians voted for him (Buhari) but cabal is ruling the country. That is not what democracy means. This time, let us look for who can do it. In Nigeria today, we do not have unity. What we need in the present world is digital president.

“When your president sits with world presidents, he should be able to understand what they are saying. That is why presidents who have visited the country did not stay more than a few hours. But when they know that their host understands them, they will stay longer and explore investment opportunities in Nigeria.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/19/cabal-ruling-us-not-buhari-says-saraki/%3famp
Sad but TRUE

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by omoharry(f): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2018
APC ....SHAME...You guys have failed in all aspect of governance ..na only mouth una get..una use propaganda so te una PR agents don run out of lies to cover una ineptitude..your president is inefficient and non functioning and no world leader want to reckon with him..he cannot even hold a five minute conversation without committing blunders...if this is the best that your party has to offer then you guys should all cover your head in shame..
I am ashamed of the educated people in APC that see how this country is been ruined by Buhari henchmen but they choose to remain as blind loyalist and are too happy to eat what ever scrumps that they can lay their hands on under Buhari's rule..shame on the Elite in APC...you guys are worse than the evil PDP that we already know...Nigerians deserve better and not this lifeless bonny old man that you are trying to impose on us again because you dont have the balls to speak up so that you dont get a backlash from your Fulani masters.
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by erico2k2(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2018
Roger3D:
Buhari stays come next year, we will make sure of that and as for Saraki, you guys can go ahead and make him president of your Biafran republic when it comes
Speak 4 urself.cos if Saraki becomes the flag bearer for the PDP then Yoruba people will vote for him , the SS and SE and middle belt will also vote for him as they do not like PMB . Is that not back to Daura?
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Bambambiglo: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:

Together we Buharist and his CABAL will slaughter the shameless looting party known as PDP with a landslide victory come 2019 that will send to total extinction.

Zombies and blood shed sad

That is the only language these things understand.

But we in the middle belt will never allow any jihadist to rule over us in this country ever again angry
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by ollah2: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Esseite:

Master of international trade, please tell us the trade that happened even when they made their purpose of visit known.

You must be a teenager to have asked this question

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by chrischukszy01(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2018
[b]He said the few influential world presidents who had visited Nigeria under the present administration did not stay beyond a few hours because they were convinced that their host did not understand their mission or contributed to discussion as expected.
[[color=#000099][/color]

The real fact POTUS called buhari lifeless
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by emezuo17: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2018
xbernardx:
Why is Saraki just saying this? To score cheap political points?

Till we stop recycling leaders, the poverty continues. Same gladiators from 1960

Saraki cannot win Buhari to be frank and sincere, alot of dirty Revelations about his dealings will stand against Buhari's perceived Integrity with the Nigerian oligarchy
. Thank God you said 'percieved integrity, he has no integrity mu brother, he is just a lucky fellow, the bible says 'blessed is he who sins are covered;

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by contigiency(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Fyno:
I know they (BMC) assigned you to this tread to rant just like they do to many of you.

Keep running away from the truth about the lifeless one, a dead man older than your grandpa been president of a supposed great country with so many astonishingly gifted men and women.
Tufiakwa

And when Your energetic full of life PhD holder Jonathan ruled for six years, what did he achieve for Nigeria? He brought the country to her knees when he enthroned all form of looting. many of you are just so shameless to have easily forgotten where we were coming from. and not knowing that it takes more to rebuild what is damaged than, calls for worry.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by kotv: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Of course.

Buhari cannot read. I heard that from a friend who's dad is a politician. He signs papers without knowing what's in front of him. Only few bothers to read it to him.We have a president who is actually illiterate for real
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by peacockremi(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2018
musicnmagic:
zzzzombie you
idiot

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Tolahinges: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2018
akelicious:
The Senate President and presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Bukola Saraki, yesterday regretted the happenings in Aso rock, the seat of power in Nigeria since 2015 with a verdict that cabal and not President Muhammadu Buhari was in charge of the most populous black country in the world.

He recalled that Nigerians voted the President with the hope that Buhari would effect positive change in the country, but lamented that the people have been shortchanged by the cabal who continue to hold sway in power.

Saraki who was accompanied by Senator Rafiu Ibrahim, Senator Abiodun Olujinmi, Captain Idris Wada, Dr. Doyin Okupe and Muhammed Wakil, made the remarks while addressing PDP delegates in Oyo State during a meeting where he solicited for their votes ahead of the October presidential primary of the major opposition party in the country.

He said the few influential world presidents who had visited Nigeria under the present administration did not stay beyond a few hours because they were convinced that their host did not understand their mission or contributed to discussion as expected.

He also said that Nigeria lacked the progress it deserved because voting patterns were determined by religion, language and ethnicity instead of capacity and merit.

Saraki said, “Over the years, we have made mistakes in electing people based on sentiment. Yes, it is time we correct it. We will correct it because we are capable. Over the years, we have voted for people based on religion, the language they speak and where they came from in Nigeria. We need people who have the courage, capacity, ability and determination.

“I have shown over the years, particularly in the recent years that one has the opportunity of leadership, that I have the capacity to take Nigeria forward. The countries that have done well did so not by bringing leaders by chance but because they looked for capable leaders. It is time to pick such leader.

“The president we have now does not understand leadership. We have endured him for more than three years but it is the same thing. Nigerians voted for him (Buhari) but cabal is ruling the country. That is not what democracy means. This time, let us look for who can do it. In Nigeria today, we do not have unity. What we need in the present world is digital president.

“When your president sits with world presidents, he should be able to understand what they are saying. That is why presidents who have visited the country did not stay more than a few hours. But when they know that their host understands them, they will stay longer and explore investment opportunities in Nigeria.”

Saraki said he considered Oyo State his home because his paternal grandmother was from Iseyin area of the state. He added that the state’s priorities would be protected if he became the president.

“I am happy to be back at home. This is my home, this is my state. By the boundaries that we share between Oyo and Kwara States, compared to other aspirants, it is just a stone throw to travel from Oyo to Kwara State, and they will know that their next president is just next door. On my father side, my grandmother came from Iseyin here in Oyo State; the same town where the PDP chairman in Oyo State comes from, so I know that I have captured a delegate with me. I am sure that many aspirants have come but now that your own has come home, there is nothing wrong in telling them your son has come so that Oyo can have someone that will protect its priority,” he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/19/cabal-ruling-us-not-buhari-says-saraki/%3famp
Saraki pls let us rest with from this your noisemaking. You can only be the president in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by francis4306: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:

because he's clueless as a leader
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by technicallyrich(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

They spend morning, noon and night worshiping a Yoruba guy.

Come here again to abuse Yoruba grin grin grin
sariki is not a yoruba man,his great grand father defeated the yorubas and took over their land.until date,saraki dynasty still rules and even tinubu cannot take kwara from him.
The fulanis are smarter than we see them.for example they take over their your lands,change their names to the indigenous peoples names and marry their women.
In summary saraki is fulani
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by mallamu: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Look at someone condemning ethnic allegiance begging to be accepted in Oyo state because His grandmother is from Iseyin, Olodo always failing.
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by orisa37: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki is right. The Cabal rules supreme over NEC, INEC, PRESIDENCY etc from all the Sahel Tribes.
People from Niger, Cameroon, Chad, etc Republic are in Nigeria, possessing the so called Buhari's New National ID Cards and warming up to vote in the coming election.
The North generally has rearranged its Traditional Rulership system and created Fiefdoms in which they accommodate Sahel immigrants. They are empowered with machineries to issue NIN, PVC etc freely in their Boroughs.
As a matter of fact, there should be "no Restructuring, no 2019 election", otherwise we are just wasting time trifling with the CABAL's Cunningness.
The Cabals are in Oyo State where a silly Governor gives them land for Cow grazing and intimidating OBJ to favour Buhari.
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Claracharles: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki shut up your stinking mouth, a thief like you will never become Nigeria’s President again. Buhari is far far better than you and your other co-aspirants in PDP.
akelicious:
The Senate President and presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Bukola Saraki, yesterday regretted the happenings in Aso rock, the seat of power in Nigeria since 2015 with a verdict that cabal and not President Muhammadu Buhari was in charge of the most populous black country in the world.

He recalled that Nigerians voted the President with the hope that Buhari would effect positive change in the country, but lamented that the people have been shortchanged by the cabal who continue to hold sway in power.

Saraki who was accompanied by Senator Rafiu Ibrahim, Senator Abiodun Olujinmi, Captain Idris Wada, Dr. Doyin Okupe and Muhammed Wakil, made the remarks while addressing PDP delegates in Oyo State during a meeting where he solicited for their votes ahead of the October presidential primary of the major opposition party in the country.

He said the few influential world presidents who had visited Nigeria under the present administration did not stay beyond a few hours because they were convinced that their host did not understand their mission or contributed to discussion as expected.

He also said that Nigeria lacked the progress it deserved because voting patterns were determined by religion, language and ethnicity instead of capacity and merit.

Saraki said, “Over the years, we have made mistakes in electing people based on sentiment. Yes, it is time we correct it. We will correct it because we are capable. Over the years, we have voted for people based on religion, the language they speak and where they came from in Nigeria. We need people who have the courage, capacity, ability and determination.

“I have shown over the years, particularly in the recent years that one has the opportunity of leadership, that I have the capacity to take Nigeria forward. The countries that have done well did so not by bringing leaders by chance but because they looked for capable leaders. It is time to pick such leader.

Saraki said he considered Oyo State his home because his paternal grandmother was from Iseyin area of the state. He added that the state’s priorities would be protected if he became the president.

“I am happy to be back at home. This is my home, this is my state. By the boundaries that we share between Oyo and Kwara States, compared to other aspirants, it is just a stone throw to travel from Oyo to Kwara State, and they will know that their next president is just next door. On my father side, my grandmother came from Iseyin here in Oyo State; the same town where the PDP chairman in Oyo State comes from, so I know that I have captured a delegate with me. I am sure that many aspirants have come but now that your own has come home, there is nothing wrong in telling them your son has come so that Oyo can have someone that will protect its priority,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by 12345baba(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2018
If buhari win next election saraki go turn jail bird

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:

No body is destroying buhari... The dullard had already destroyed his image when he made several promises to Nigerians even when knew he doesn't have the strength and competence to fulfill them... In case you've forgotten his campaign promises, take a look below:

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2018
technicallyrich:

sariki is not a yoruba man,his great grand father defeated the yorubas and took over their land.until date,saraki dynasty still rules and even tinubu cannot take kwara from him.
The fulanis are smarter than we see them.for example they take over their your lands,change their names to the indigenous peoples names and marry their women.

Keep deceiving yourself and keep licking his butt

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by IkennaDavid1(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:

Pls refute Saraki's claims.. Just make us believe he is telling lies

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2018
technicallyrich:

Keep deceiving yourself and keep licking his butt.

Best case scenario - you are licking Fulani butt

Worst case - You are licking Yoruba butt.

Indisputable fact = You are a butt cleaner extraordinaire....

....and yuck, proud of it cry

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by oyebolaidris: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
what is saraki himself?

cabal brought him to SP seat

Big thief criminal!
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by 2ruborn9ja(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who are these Cabal
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by JamesTPhillips: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by erico2k2(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
contigiency:

And when Your energetic full of life PhD holder Jonathan ruled for six years, what did he achieve for Nigeria? He brought the country to her knees when he enthroned all form of looting. many of you are just so shameless to have easily forgotten where we were coming from. and not knowing that it takes more to rebuild what is damaged than, calls for worry.
We should stop talking of the past FG cos it's usually bitter to swallow the truth . Life was better b4 than now. Now I said life . The answer to this is people saying there was free money . My nxt question is usually so free money made life easier for Nigerians ? Let's stick to free monies plz.
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by erico2k2(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Keep deceiving yourself and keep licking his butt.

Best case scenario - you are licking Fulani butt

Worst case - You are licking Yoruba butt.

Indisputable fact = You are a butt cleaner extraordinaire....

....and yuck, proud of it cry

Ahaha I love sitting in the fence lol
PS butt cleaner aha that got me tumbled ahaha
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
erico2k2:

Ahaha I love sitting in the fence lol
PS butt cleaner aha that got me tumbled ahaha

Yes nah. technicallyrich is rich in ass vacuuming. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Might Not Survive Removal Plot By December - The Sun / President Buhari Sympathises With Niger Republic Over Killing Of 137 People / (PICTURES) Nigerian Army Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.