Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari (22182 Views)

The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by KingRagnar: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki levels allegations upon allegations on PMB yet refuse to face his court case concerning the Offa bank robbery. If truly a cabal was ruling Nigeria, democracy would have been dead, tyrants would be our leaders, soldiers would be everywhere as Saraki is insinuating. tomorrow he would say democracy is dead or about to be killed but yet, expresses himself so freely without the fear of anything because democracy has given him that privilege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by GSA01: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki tell Nigerians your Economy Plans and development plans, Not telling Nigerians Your Personal hate about this government, Moreover if Saraki was part of the cabal, he would have been singing another song by now, Bunch of greedy Politicians that we have..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by shakmati(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
olaolulazio:
I prefer those cabals to you sir.

Like has been prayed by someone onthis thread, may God give you someone as 'competent' as Buhari to handle all your important life projects. Say amen!
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Captain0147: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fellow niaralander take a look and the likes and share on this trend you will see that Buhari is a BIG failure to Nigerians old and weak to run this Nation. Baba 70 Fela wake up and haba them..
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Ikology(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Guestlander:

And of course armed robbery.

Innocent until proven guilty
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Amsty: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is another scammer. He's d greatest looter of dis time. Didn't u mention in ur speech that we shld stop electing leaders based on religion, language, ethnicity etc? Why did u tel Oyo pple to ignore those aspirants that av come and yet to come to Oyo because u belong there? Oga, ur words are antagonizing. U CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by thewesternking: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki!!! Your own cabal will finish Nigeria.
We no want you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by thewesternking: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Amsty:
This is another scammer. He's d greatest looter of dis time. Didn't u mention in ur speech that we shld stop electing leaders based on religion, language, ethnicity etc? Why did u tel Oyo pple to ignore those aspirants that av come and yet to come to Oyo because u belong there? Oga, ur words are antagonizing. U CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!!!
He will say anything to get what he wants.
Green Snake.
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by chernest2002: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Buhari is lifeless that is why world leaders who visited him never stay long, I knew before 2015 that buhari have nothing to offer but even saraki did not see it then.
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by ayespato: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Because the buharis' backstabbed to attain the position... It's simply Kamal that is catching up with him. As a matter of fact he just touched the truth about the Buhari government so I don't know what the rancor abt

Drchristian:
Bukola Saraki, Atiku and these thieves paraded by PDP for presidency will not just let us rest again with their backstabbing campaigns.

Why do PDP politicians sees destroying Buhari as a stepping stone to become president?
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by TrueNigerian300: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
I hope the wise ones can see and understand all what Saraki said. On one side he is supporting merit and on the other side he is doing otherwise. He said for too long we are voting based on religion ethnicity blah blah. At the same he is playing the same card saying his paternal grandma is from Oyo hence they should vote for him not based on his ability but because he is one of them.

Saraki plays the cards that suit his ambitions. The same man that said he opposed Tinubu for being the VP that every religion, ethnic and region should have a sense of belonging(mumu nigerians think he is fighting for them). Now, why can't he support Tinubu based on merit then if Tinubu deserve the V.P after all he is Mr meritocracy. Why opposed Tinubu based on religion and not ability. If we practice Meritocracy does it matter if the president and vp are muslims or Christians?

Again, the one and only reason why Saraki opposed Tinubu was because of himself.How? If Tinubu had been the VP it will destroy Saraki chance of becoming the SP as mumu nigerians will cry islamisation and he perfectly understand how mumu nigerians think. That means 1, 2, and 3 will be muslims. As a smart guy he does not want anything that will disqualify him for that position. The truth was that APC was never prepared for power and that was seen in the first eight months or so. The only person that was prepared was Saraki even before he decamped. He has already promised himself the SP if APC can emerge as the majority party in the senate and God granted his prayer. It was after the whole elections APC started thinking or deciding who get what something Saraki had decided like a year ago when he decamped. By the time he showed interest he could see that the APC wont give him without outsmarting them. Tinubu wants to pay him back and mumu Buhari was ready to work with anybody. Saraki outsmarted them with whatever he could.

For the wise ones and not the foolish ones nigerian politicians are criminals and only care about themselves.They are there to pad your future and that of your unborn generations.

Only the wise ones will understand Saraki. He is a smart criminal and knows how to get what he wants.
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
SARAKI YOU DINNO, EKOWEREMADU, DAVID MARK ARE THE CABAL IN NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, IDIOT.
akelicious:
The Senate President and presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Bukola Saraki, yesterday regretted the happenings in Aso rock, the seat of power in Nigeria since 2015 with a verdict that cabal and not President Muhammadu Buhari was in charge of the most populous black country in the world.

He recalled that Nigerians voted the President with the hope that Buhari would effect positive change in the country, but lamented that the people have been shortchanged by the cabal who continue to hold sway in power.

Saraki who was accompanied by Senator Rafiu Ibrahim, Senator Abiodun Olujinmi, Captain Idris Wada, Dr. Doyin Okupe and Muhammed Wakil, made the remarks while addressing PDP delegates in Oyo State during a meeting where he solicited for their votes ahead of the October presidential primary of the major opposition party in the country.

He said the few influential world presidents who had visited Nigeria under the present administration did not stay beyond a few hours because they were convinced that their host did not understand their mission or contributed to discussion as expected.

He also said that Nigeria lacked the progress it deserved because voting patterns were determined by religion, language and ethnicity instead of capacity and merit.

Saraki said, “Over the years, we have made mistakes in electing people based on sentiment. Yes, it is time we correct it. We will correct it because we are capable. Over the years, we have voted for people based on religion, the language they speak and where they came from in Nigeria. We need people who have the courage, capacity, ability and determination.

“I have shown over the years, particularly in the recent years that one has the opportunity of leadership, that I have the capacity to take Nigeria forward. The countries that have done well did so not by bringing leaders by chance but because they looked for capable leaders. It is time to pick such leader.

“The president we have now does not understand leadership. We have endured him for more than three years but it is the same thing. Nigerians voted for him (Buhari) but cabal is ruling the country. That is not what democracy means. This time, let us look for who can do it. In Nigeria today, we do not have unity. What we need in the present world is digital president.

“When your president sits with world presidents, he should be able to understand what they are saying. That is why presidents who have visited the country did not stay more than a few hours. But when they know that their host understands them, they will stay longer and explore investment opportunities in Nigeria.”

Saraki said he considered Oyo State his home because his paternal grandmother was from Iseyin area of the state. He added that the state’s priorities would be protected if he became the president.

“I am happy to be back at home. This is my home, this is my state. By the boundaries that we share between Oyo and Kwara States, compared to other aspirants, it is just a stone throw to travel from Oyo to Kwara State, and they will know that their next president is just next door. On my father side, my grandmother came from Iseyin here in Oyo State; the same town where the PDP chairman in Oyo State comes from, so I know that I have captured a delegate with me. I am sure that many aspirants have come but now that your own has come home, there is nothing wrong in telling them your son has come so that Oyo can have someone that will protect its priority,” he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/19/cabal-ruling-us-not-buhari-says-saraki/%3famp
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Obakuso: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2018

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE [MELANIA TRUMP] is a man DECEPTION EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizBsJyCgMQ

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by donnie(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
sureheaven:
This desperate thief who has nothing good written about him shld pls keep kwayet.

The same Saraki that has his own cabal in the National Assembly is also talking of cabal.

Having a cabal is not a problem. But remaining lifeless while the cabals mess up the country with impunity is not acceptable.
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
fallout87:
You can't praise Tinubu with the same mouth you curse Atiku and Saraki.

It is the height of foolishness.

Tinubu is probably the biggest thief in all of SW history.

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Iammercy2018: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Here saraki said we've made mistake by voting for people bases on the language they speak, religion and where they come from, instead we should vote by merits.

Saraki said, “Over the years, we have made mistakes in electing people based on sentiment. Yes, it is time we correct it. We will correct it because we are capable. Over the years, we have voted for people based on religion, the language they speak and where they came from in Nigeria. We need people who have the courage, capacity, ability and determination.

And here saraki said Oyo should vote for him because his grand mother was from oyo.

So what exactly his he preaching

Double standard

I am happy to be back at home. This is my home, this is my state. By the boundaries that we share between Oyo and Kwara States, compared to other aspirants, it is just a stone throw to travel from Oyo to Kwara State, and they will know that their next president is just next door. On my father side, my grandmother came from Iseyin here in Oyo State; the same town where the PDP chairman in Oyo State comes from, so I know that I have captured a delegate with me. I am sure that many aspirants have come but now that your own has come home, there is nothing wrong in telling them your son has come so that Oyo can have someone that will protect its priority,” he said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers, Police, Amotekun Hunt Bandits Over Killing Of Ondo Farmer’s Children / Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) / Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.