Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary (16234 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by babythug(f): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
I think grief sometimes clouds out judgement and people are unable to decipher what is appropriate or otherwise in situations like this.

She is probably overcome with her grief and is trying to express it somehow. A Thanksgiving service in memory of a teenager seems awkward to me and I wonder if no one could have counselled her otherwise. Even her friends in attendance and thier dressing plus Eucharia"s dressing just doesn't seem befitting to me.

I wish she did something else like set up a foundation in his memory or quietly visited his grave. Even though some cultures dont encourage this. But again grief makes us do queer stuff. Someone I know set up a charity or so for her toddler who was killed in tragic circumstances.... It all just doesn't sit well with me...

Again lets blame the tragic circumstance she's found herself in.

May God comfort her
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by wink2015(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eucharia Anonobi love for her late son will serve as a lesson to other parent who do not value their kid or kids.

Some parent sell their child or children.

Some mother throw away their new born babies.

These are heartless.

Imagine a woman showing love to her only late son at a time some many mothers are maltreat their child or children.

THOSE WHO HAVE HAT OR CAP DO NOT HAVE HEAD.

THOSE WHO HAVE HEAD DO NOT HAVE HAT OR CAP

THOSE WHO HAVE SHOES DO NOT HAVE LEG TO WEAR IT

THOSE WHO HAVE LEG DO NOT HAVE SHOES TO WEAR ON THEIR LEG.

Life is filled with too many contrast.
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmm.

People mourn in different ways
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by yusuf99(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ucheria u are still sexy especially your eyes, that time when you started preaching I wanted to come to your Church but because of your sexy eyes and bumbum I no fit come, make I no cause commotion
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by SoworeJimoh: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by yusuf99(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
JON01:
She caused it!!! Continue the Thanksgiving instead of her to join the Surroguacy queue
ucharia your Are too sexy chai I like your eyes
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Ikem11(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Why are they laughing and smiling in a memorial service?
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Ikem11(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
yusuf99:
ucharia your Are too sexy chai I like your eyes

Ode
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Ikem11(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
yusuf99:
Ucheria u are still sexy especially your eyes, that time when you started preaching I wanted to come to your Church but because of your sexy eyes and bumbum I no fit come, make I no cause commotion
Na somebody wife
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by durasome(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Woman stop crying because your son has transited to a better place.He has gone to be with the Lord.
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by oluwatoyosi6308: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Make born another one nah

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by gwama: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
This woman thinks she's at Nollywwod wherever she goes, if not how to be dressed in a red and extravagant dress, leaving her shoulders bare and without smearing her makeup. Madam, there are outfits for all circumstances. undecided undecided
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by gwama: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ikem11:

Na somebody wife

Give me her husband name. cool
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Diso60090(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
chocboi78:
Ewo.. I didn't hear of her sons death oo
My condolences tho....

How you go hear when you sell your father house run go Ghana say na Yahoo you for get money when money finish you begin hide your face

%%%%

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Tijay90(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please help me ask her if she's interested in making another baby...asking for a friend.
Ps: I'm my friend.
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by oba3055: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na yeye dey du U, Ozuo lyk you... See how you are trying to make me insult your parents that are somewhere wishing you the very best in life, just because of somebody you don't know that much. Mugu!

7 Likes

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Charly68: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
The beauty is still there..Just prayed the right man will walk into your life and be a source of consolation in Jesus name

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Loses Mum / Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.