Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal (19636 Views)

What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders / 2023: What We’ll Do If Thugs Snatch BVAS – INEC / We’ll Do Better Than Men – Female Gubernatorial Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by LAUWALI222(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2018
PDP is doomed

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by wink2015(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are day dreaming for them to think they can become Nigeria President.
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by Baawaa(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2018
“While it is true he is older than me age wise, I am his senior politically because I was in the House of Representatives in 1979 when he was an employee of Nigerian Customs Services. And if age is the criterion for standing election, then he should drop out for Buhari,” he said.
They will destroy themselves once again
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2018
The best option for PDP and the aspirants is to select concensus candidates from each region.

NORTHWEST:

The aspirants should come together and support a single candidate, this region has the highest aspirants in PDP presidential race. The likes of Makarfi, Lamido, Kwankwanso, Baba Datti-Akmed, Kakwanbo, Tambuwal, Bafarawa should support a single candidate. Because if they go to the primaries divided, each aspirant will each win their state delegates in the primaries, excluding Bafarawa and Baba Ahmed.

MY concensus will be Kwankwanso

NORTHEAST:

Well, only Atiku Abubakar is contesting here. So therefore he should be the automatic concensus candidate for the region.

NORTHCENTRAL:

A concensus candidate is needed between Saraki, David Mark, and Jonah Jang to emerge as the region favourite to battle it out with others.

Saraki should emerge as MIDDLE BELT candidate.

So the three that should contest in the primaries should be Saraki, Atiku and Kwankwanso.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by SeriouslySense(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2018
PDP, was a loved party initially, how I had so much love for it, but now, I spit it out, I Consider Omoyele Sowore as the new hope, for our Nation. Have a blessed day. Look at other bright candidates Like Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, Donald Duke, why can't we go for this bright minds, Donald Duke did well for his state.

Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by etibaba(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
The best option for PDP and the aspirants is to select concensus candidates from each region.

NORTHWEST:

The aspirants should come together and support a single candidate, this region has the highest aspirants in PDP presidential race. The likes of Makarfi, Lamido, Kwankwanso, Baba Datti-Akmed, Dakwanbo , Tambuwal, Bafarawa should support a single candidate. Because if they go to the primaries divided, each aspirant will each win their state delegates in the primaries, excluding Bafarawa and Baba Ahmed.

MY concensus will be Kwankwanso

NORTHEAST:

Well, only Atiku Abubakar is contesting here. So therefore he should be the automatic concensus candidate for the region.

NORTHCENTRAL:

A concensus candidate is needed between Saraki, David Mark, and Jonah Jang to emerge as the region favourite to battle it out with others.

Saraki should emerge as MIDDLE BELT candidate.

So the three that should contest in the primaries should be Saraki, Atiku and Kwankwanso.
Dankwambo is from North East
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by bettercreature(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
oshe11:
Tambuwal, Kwankwaso and their ilks shud go and sit down....

The primaries shud be btw Atiku n Saraki
Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is the biggest threat to PMB others are walkover
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by Launzhini: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
I think the best option for them is to choose a candidate from north central because no candidate from the core north can beat buhari,kwankwaso's popularity is only in kano a place that even if he will beat buhari it will not be by a big margin.I think there best option is sen David Mark or Atiku abubakar
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by nadi1: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2018
ybalogs:
Even with Wike, Tambuwal can't win the presidential ticket. His Governorship ambition is also dead as anybody fielded by APC in sokoto will eventually win him. If he's smart enough, he should just choose to support who ever wins the presidential and Governorship tickets rather than waste time and money by being in the ballot paper.

MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by adeniyialayande(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
KWANKWASO is the best to give the ticket with his performance,integrity,north west and he had followers is a grassroots politician.Is only candidate that can face Buhari in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by frankwyte: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2018
xbernardx:
This guy's political career is dead, he can not win the PDP presidential primaries unless it holds in Rivers so Wike can do the needful

I am sure he bought a backup form for sokoto, let's watch and see if he losses on both fronts
Who are you to determine whose career dies? What gave that impression? Don't you know it's a movement to rescue this country from this poor state we are? Just like the days of Abacha !!!
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by AlphLukau: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Make i hear word - Shepherd Bushiri
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by yarimo(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Mteeeewwwww TAMBUWAL speaking as if nigerians take PDP serious. undecided
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by oshe11: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
bettercreature:
Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is the biggest threat to PMB others are walkover
He is a tribalist like Buhari.......
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by wildchild1: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2018
ok

Check my signature for the just concluded world cup jerseys and 2018/2019 club jerseys
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by escodotman: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2018
ybalogs:
And you actually think these sets of politicians will fair any better? I seriously doubt that.
Maybe, maybe not. But you don't know which is better until you try both of them. It's better to try another commondity than to continue with one, thinking that it is the best you have and the best you can ever have. That would be a total stupidity.
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by adams123: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2018
am tired self because all of these guys have being in the corridor of power all these years, what have they done different that warrant us to be recycling them?? somehow!!
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by Humblega(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2018
The war is brewing......
they have started talking tough.....

See sule's statement...

And in a telephone interview, Lamido told the Daily Trust he will not step down for Atiku and if anything, it is Atiku who should support him.

“While it is true he is older than me age wise, I am his senior politically because I was in the House of Representatives in 1979 when he was an employee of Nigerian Customs Services. And if age is the criterion for standing election, then he should drop out for Buhari,” he said.

Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by Kingjames(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2018
return to the progressive or going ahead...either way its a lose

its a goal ...oshebe...olamide
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by johnisaola(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Without kwankwaso PDP is death, my PVC is 4 kwankwaso, if not him I will sleep on election day, UP KWANKWASO
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by musamukhtar71: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2018
Everyone of them who's not willing to step down should be allowed to test their popularity. Nigeria must rescued from the brink and failure of the APC government. I don't think Nigerians are going to have a stable political party like the PDP of 1999-2015. In my opinion, it's gonna take a long time even though we the electorate have the final say not some rag tag Generals.
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by omoharry(f): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2018
oshe11:
Tambuwal, Kwankwaso and their ilks shud go and sit down....

The primaries shud be btw Atiku n Saraki
The way Saraki take dey popular over night dey baffle me..how did that happen ? he was the last person that express interest in running for presidency..Markafi.. nko?That man has been there during the good and bad time of the party..they said he is competent as well..but he does not seem to me making waves like Saraki..this saraki use style get oil for head ooo!
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by BunmiSkye: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2018
It would be best for tambuwal to just stay back and render all his support to the aspirant who is likely to win in PDP already.....he has a failed government even as a governor,so no one trust him at all....They are all the same sets of thieves and looters anyways.Mr tambuwal no need for any consultations just stay back and watch....
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by OlusegunAdedayo: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
angry
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
There must surely be disagreement among the contestants, no one will want to opt out for another, this is really a do or die affair. I Love the words of Sule Lamido to Atiku, saying even if Atiku seniors him in age, that he senior Atiku politically, and that he should step down for him politically wise, but if age wise, he should step down for Buhari. .
Re: PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal by oshe11: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
omoharry:
The way Saraki take dey popular over night dey baffle me..how did that happen ? he was the last person that express interest in running for presidency..Markafi.. nko?That man has been there during the good and bad time of the party..they said he is competent as well..but he does not seem to me making waves like Saraki..this saraki use style get oil for head ooo!
Lol.....

Left for Me, I'd pick Markafi but he doesnt have the needed popularity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Tell FG To Allow Them Fix Nigeria's Refineries / Ajuri Ngelale Knocks Wike: FG Not Taking Niger Delta Money To The North / Progress On Port Harcourt City Monorail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.