Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] (1091 Views)

M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Eedris And Ruggedman Collabo. Koleyewon Lyrics / Mode 9 And Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by pckid: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
Watch video at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx--TG3fnOQ

Where he made comments on Jesse Jagz and Ruggedman

"We don't say autone, we say Jesse Jagz is back"
also "we don't say whack, we say Ruggedman's track". i think i paraphrased a bit but that's the idea. watch and would want to have your thoughts

Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by tosinaded(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
Awa ti naija hiphop faithfuls dan get the song tey tey!
Straight up shots at jags and esp rugged
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by tosinaded(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvYdG5fG-Xg&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="[/flash]

AQ is a beast! i swear
kilode
sum say dem be lyricist . . . . . na dem papa be this
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by Mobinga: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2010
Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman]
Direct Hits Mehn. . . . . not percieved
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by darequam(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
Whts actually his problem with em artists
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by Ibime(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2010
tosinaded@:

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvYdG5fG-Xg&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="[/flash]

AQ is a beast! i swear
kilode
sum say dem be lyricist . . . . . na dem papa be this

I dont know why you and lalaboi keep hyping this dude. . . that was a weak freestyle, and a weak diss to Jesse Jagz and Rughead.
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by bouzymill(m): 12:59am On Jul 06, 2010
Ibime:

I dont know why you and lalaboi keep hyping this dude. . . that was a weak freestyle, and a weak diss to Jesse Jagz and Rughead.

I don't know these guys but I don't think they are wack. though, these lines are obviously pre-written. . . they are not WACK. You're just not feeling them. . . . Period.

I Stay fly cos my legs are anti-gravity

Kinda like the sharpness of this. . .
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by tosinaded(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
ibime did sum1 hack ur account or sumtn?
this guy is dope abeg
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by DBR: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2010
There are time that "simple"lines just deliver complex result cos it's very direct,
not immersed in shrouded subliminals. This dude/lyrics cld be anythin else but not wack.

oNe
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by bkbabe90(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2010
Nothing wack about dem niccas. Had to listen to some of they shiyyt more than once (cus of they accent), but on the whole:T.IG.H.T!
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by eldee(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2010
DBR:

There are time that "simple"lines just deliver complex result cos it's very direct,
not immersed in shrouded subliminals. This dude/lyrics cld be anythin else but not wack.

oNe

The problem is not the fact that he has everyday lines like 'niggas be acting like Nigerian actresses' . . . the problem is that no one has actually heard the lines that made Tosin call him 'baba of lyricists'.
You have to have a sick CV to come up with average lines like that . . . someone should post his old songs.
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by DBR: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2010
eldee:

The problem is not the fact that he has everyday lines like 'niggas be acting like Nigerian actresses' . . . the problem is that no one has actually heard the lines that made Tosin call him 'baba of lyricists'.
You have to have a sick CV to come up with average lines like that . . . someone should post his old songs.
Baba of lyricist ke Nahhhhh mehn.
I was ref. to this particular track. Just sayin it aint wack. .Not sayin he's a dope lyricist.
I dont think he's qualified to be labeled a lyricist in d 1st place, so a dope one aint in range yet.
This is the only track i heard, and me think it's decent enuff for a rapper. .but a lyricist?. . no way hosay!

oNe
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by shotter50: 3:05am On Jul 11, 2010
Compared to what some here will term dope rappers, i think he is fine.
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by mmomentum: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2010
he is far better than all the noisemaker rappers that call themselves superlyricist
Re: Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] by DBR: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2010
m.momentum:

he is far better than all the noisemaker rappers that call themselves superlyricist

Like. . . ??

oNe

(1) (Reply)

Rapping Legislators as Senator Patrick Obahiagbon Presents: / Music Video Eldee - Ota Mi / Most Anticipated Rap Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.