Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) (26241 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
So after exposing all these to contaminated air, people will buy and feast on bacteria and germs. He should be more hygienic even though trying to sell himself.
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Puff daddy must hear this grin

Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
I praise the guy for the courage and I blame our government cos what's supposed to be bad news is now a front page congratulatory message
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rubbish... Why should we be celebrating this kind of poverty.
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Sonamjs: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
YoungLionken:
I have said it before... The people who are supposed to be in the university, should be those who want to make a career out of what they are studying, not those who want to go just to have a certificate. Many of us rush into school of higher learning just to have a "sense of belonging". A word is no longer enough for the WISE!

However, to get a foot though the door in Nigeria you need a degree in the corporate world. Which should not be the case.
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by folake4u(f): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
The real Puff-Daddygrin.

God bless your hustle cool.

1 Like

Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Johnosas91: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kelebe007:
Did u study puff puff making in school?
If no, why did u go to school?
Why did you work so hard to earn a degree.
Why did you burn your sponsor's hard earned cash?
I know why::: there are no jobs. So I admire your courage to survive. Don't forget, your president and some senators ain't even graduates.
You knew you loved food, u still went to a university instead of a catering institute.
Argggggh:::: not happy though.

1 Like

Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
God bless his hustle cool
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by blessedolu: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
I respect what you do bro but your products presentation is not different from an uneducated fellow doing same thing. I was expecting a more decent and we'll packaged products but all I saw was normal settings. I will know you are a graduate by the unique touches you put into normal things.
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Samdelzon(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
I can smell the puffpuff from here tongue tongue tongue
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by udydecency: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kelebe007:
I know why::: there are no jobs. So I admire your courage to survive. Don't forget, your president and some senators ain't even graduates.
You knew you loved food, u still went to a university instead of a catering institute.

Adviser indeed!

2 Likes

Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Basalt(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
YoungLionken:
I have said it before... The people who are supposed to be in the university, should be those who want to make a career out of what they are studying, not those who want to go just to have a certificate. Many of us rush into school of higher learning just to have a "sense of belonging". A word is no longer enough for the WISE!

Unfortunately for you, you don't feed anyone neither do you provide anyone with school fees.

So anyone can decide to acquire a degree if he or she can afford it
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Tijay90(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Only in Nigeria is this a "welcome development"(probably so in other shithole parts of the world). Spending millions on education to come & fry kpof kpof is not something to be proud of. Just saying.
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nd some people will be like, "what a mess" lol
Calculation:
Selling over 150puff per-day with the gain of #30 on each puff.
30×150= 4500/day
Let say he earn 4500 as gain every day after all expenses
4500×30(days)= 135,000/month
....howmany nigeria graduate dey collect 135k monthly?.....
135 × 12(month)= 1,620,000yearly
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Olaolud: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hoodoo, very Good ��God bless your husle
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by TodyEnts(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is a very deep thinking man. Its bravery. Sure someday you will make small chops for kings and princes of this world.

On the other side still in the business of selling Apple Devices.
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Xaos:
Those puff puff look truly delicious.

I applaud him for not being “lazy” and working hard to earn his own money. Though he should have covered them with a transparent nylon or something as good hygiene is really important in food business.

Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by histemple: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
carammel:
Nice hustle.
He should have put all in a show glass though, flies and other insects will perch on the food and contaminate it. He is a graduate,he should know better.

I agree with you completely. There should be something different to justify his education.

You can't behave the same way with people who never saw the four walls and still claim to be educated.

1 Like

Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
If u dey sell that kind thing for my area u go build house shapshap because of d number of abbokki wey dey squat here...
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by cotisegove: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
FrankTalk1:
God bless your hustle bro.

LEARN PHOTOGRAPHY FOR FREE. ATTEND THIS FUNDAMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING

Photography is a very marketable skill and it is one that you can take with you anywhere you go. It doesn’t matter whether you travel the world or whether you are simply looking for somewhere you can start up your own makeup business or you could be earning the salary of a professional photography.
Ready for Photography Training that empowers you to fully take control of your makeup business!

This free Intensive photographer Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to photographer and if you want to learn photographer from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 5TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials/Camera
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: DON’T COME FOR THIS TRAINING EMPTY HANDED. COME WITH YOUR CAMERA – WE WILL BE TAKING PRACTICAL SHOTS. COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP, WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TO EDIT PICTURES TAKEN AT THE TRAINING. AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Now is the perfect time to get into the Photography industry – the demand has never been hotter!

Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by lordtim001(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
abc115:
grin
I counted 61 Donuts and Egg rolls...Puff Puff..I counted 70...
61 Donuts ...* 50= 3050 70 Puff Puff * 10= 700 Total=3,750
Assuming Turnover a day is 10 times=37,500 Let say Net margin is 50% Profit ...15000*25 days= 375,000 a month
Who sells egg rolls and donuts for 50 naira these days? undecided
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Melwood(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
harrisonford001:
See grammatical error grin grin no wonder you dey sell puff puff! Some graduates are semi liberates! Argue with your certificate lol
And you think you're better than him, yet you mispelled 'Literates'?
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Bnez(m): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
folake4u:
The real Puff-Daddygrin.

God bless your hustle cool.
Lol
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Kelebe007: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hugh!!! shocked,
Just saying though.
Using puff puff to tie down the GIANT in you.

Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Sonamjs:

However, to get a foot though the door in Nigeria you need a degree in the corporate world. Which should not be the case.
You're right bro, but you know the way things are now ehh, we make good use of "scale of preference" we don't have enough time for everything. For example, if ICT is your passion, then register/enroll for ICT based monotechniques/institute, or try getting admitted into computer science /engineering, instead of wasting time studying pharmacy that has more years than the aforementioned.
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by FitnessAndGoodL: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Check a dictionary for the word "mineral"... You would see that it also means carbonated soft drinks (usually plural), or search "meaning of mineral" on Google right now.

omooba969:

Reference your claim please... let's start from there. smiley

You're yet to explain your use of word but instead, you're so quick to insult...cool
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by damzy88: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
binary007:

Turnover cannot be 10times daily.
that is: 610 Doughnuts :700 puff puff minus Egg rolls

Is He supplying IDP camp ?
Good effort though
bros, kindly tell me more about IHS towers. Salary and other benefit. Thanks
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by binary007: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
damzy88:
bros, kindly tell me more about IHS towers. Salary and other benefit. Thanks

I'm sorry but I can't divulge that to you over the internet. thanks for understanding
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Kelebe007:

He obviously didn't go to school to become a puff puff seller.
Re: University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2018
binary007:

I'm sorry but I can't divulge that to you over the internet. thanks for understanding

ur scared that he wee kidnap u? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Employer Is Shortchanging Me / Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! / Is Spending N600 Per Day For Feeding Too Much For A 45k Monthly Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.