Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie (41185 Views)

Happy 45th Birthday To Genevieve Nnaji / Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by 12345baba(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Honeying up and down. Bee dey come
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by OhiOfIhima: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
enoch273:
Where is the difference ? embarassed the economy of Nigeria is regressing on a daily.

What has this got to do wit your dilapidated economy...

Over Sabi house wife
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Tonimagnificent: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pabloosas:
No vex bros cheesy

I dey vex o..... na oppression b dis na.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by addey44: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
She's a woman not a girl
Do you expect him to say "my woman is killing it"?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
She's a woman not a girl

And I know Ur dad might still be calling Ur mum "BABY".
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Tollzara(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
An interpersonal exchange between acquitances is now news. Seriously? Geez.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Mysine: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Noah don fvck am before I can see it

busy body
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by 93Miles: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ramsey, Emeka Ike and Atiku can tell how deep Genevive hole is..

These men are the most regular visitors to that hole.

Ramsey drilled that hole more than anybody else in the world.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by 93Miles: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tollzara:
An interpersonal exchange between acquitances is now news. Seriously? Geez.
NL is a trash bin.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by traihit: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Don't mind them jor. Let's also start creating threads to celebrate our friends and colleagues who do remarkable things.

Tonimagnificent:

So because Ramsey complimented her it's news abi
do u know how many of my friends I ve bin complimenting since and nobody brought it to Nairaland. una go wan dey use life of a star dey oppress us taaaaaaaa!!!!
remove dis news joor.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Masterclass32: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Boyooosa(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

So because Ramsey complimented her it's news abi
do u know how many of my friends I ve bin complimenting since and nobody brought it to Nairaland. una go wan dey use life of a star dey oppress us taaaaaaaa!!!!
remove dis news joor.
May be you did not tweet the accolades... cheesy
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by krushdripper(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
She's a woman not a girl
Ramsey is grown enough to call her a girl if he wishes and she knows.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by itunuoluwa4490: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Noah stated the facts.

10 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by nextstep(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
enoch273:
Where is the difference ? embarassed the economy of Nigeria is regressing on a daily.

People like her are growing our entertainment industry... Dangote and others are growing our manufacturing industry... PMB and his cohorts are the ones regressing our economy, while his Boko boys and herders are frustrating our lives.

Yet if Genevieve ever ran for elected office, people would be abusing her left and right. What a country.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by jendy36(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
okay
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by jendy36(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
jendy36:
okay

okay
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Millenniumlady(f): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
Ramsey, Emeka Ike and Atiku can tell how deep Genevive hole is..

These men are the most regular visitors to that hole.

Ramsey drilled that hole more than anybody else in the world.

Shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by 93Miles: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shut up
U must be Genevieve's daughter. Daughter of a hoe. Get lost b!tch
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Pabloosas(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

I dey vex o.....
na oppression b dis na.
No worry, na dem dey reign now. Their time go soon pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Millenniumlady(f): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
U must be Genevieve's daughter. Daughter of a hoe. Get lost b!tch
It takes one to quote one cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Diso60090(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
She's a woman not a girl

Tell me her husband name abeg
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by mechanics(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by 93Miles: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:
It takes one to quote one cool
Jamaicanlove pls come and deal with this hoe. She has bin sending me pms and I refused to reply that's why she's mad.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
Jamaicanlove pls come and deal with this hoe. She has bin sending me pms and I refused to reply that's why she's mad.

grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
enoch273:

My guy, take am easy o!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by enoch273: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
nextstep:

People like her are growing our entertainment industry... Dangote and others are growing our manufacturing industry... PMB and his cohorts are the ones regressing our economy, while his Boko boys and herders are frustrating our lives.

Yet if Genevieve ever ran for elected office, people would be abusing her left and right. What a country.

You're right.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by enoch273: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

My guy, take am easy o!

Sure boss tongue
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by enoch273: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
What have you contributed to impact someone's life positively ??
At least she created jobs for people with the project...

I help the community in ways i can and I save lives at no cost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite / Meet Eedris Abdulkareem 3 Children (Pictures) / Davido Flaunts Imade And Hailey Necklace, Customized With Names Of Her Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.