Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Who Should Be Blamed For Psg’s Defeat Last Night? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Be Blamed For Psg’s Defeat Last Night? (689 Views)

Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat / Eden Hazard Blamed For Chelsea’s 6 – 0 Loss To Man City / EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be Blamed For Psg’s Defeat Last Night? by obembet(f): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2018
PSG fought the good fight, but went down at Anfield on a last-gasp goal from Roberto Firmino. Who should be blamed for PSG's defeat last night

My opinion
I belive PSG has worst performance in the 2nd half. However Mbappe just managed to get the equaliser. But when Liverpool started the 2nd half they have an intention to attack more and build the play with more possession. PSG had lazy mentality as they doesn't even press their opponents. Klopp and crew just make that as advantage and they played beautiful football. Liverpool deserved to win.

What's your view

Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Psg’s Defeat Last Night? by Shookonekilla: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2018
obembet:
PSG fought the good fight, but went down at Anfield on a last-gasp goal from Roberto Firmino. Who should be blamed for PSG's defeat last night

My opinion
I belive PSG has worst performance in the 2nd half. However Mbappe just managed to get the equaliser. But when Liverpool started the 2nd half they have an intention to attack more and build the play with more possession. PSG had lazy mentality as they doesn't even press their opponents. Klopp and crew just make that as advantage and they played beautiful football. Liverpool deserved to win.

What's your view

This has to be the worst post I have ever seen on nairaland. Your grammar is cringe worthy...

It hurt my eyes so much just reading what you wrote
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Psg’s Defeat Last Night? by Nbote(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Everybody jus wan blog... See write up abeg
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Psg’s Defeat Last Night? by sunnyt1(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2018
The summary of the game was that psg were short of central midfielders such that di maria had to play there, the midfield is the bloodstream of a team
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Psg’s Defeat Last Night? by Omololu001: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2018
sunnyt1:
The summary of the game was that psg were short of central midfielders such that di maria had to play there, the midfield is the bloodstream of a team
they need a modric and pogba
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Psg’s Defeat Last Night? by luvola(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fron page lalastica , mukina2 , dominique
Re: Who Should Be Blamed For Psg’s Defeat Last Night? by umarfaruqevuti(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
For me, the truth is that psg didn't have team work, they are playing individual game everyone of them want to show their self, honestly psg performance was very down against Liverpool yesterday and the coach is not well active.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Suck It Up,ronaldo And Messi - FIFA Best Player Award Snub Shows Lack Of Respect / Guys How To Watch EPL English Premier League Live On Your Android Phone / Alex Iwobi Reveals New Nickname At Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.