Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigeria Re-structured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Re-structured (300 Views)

Nigeria Re-Elected UN Peacekeeping Committee Chair / Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Poll: Do You Want Nigeria Re-structured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Re-structured by Moorish: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2018
The separatists are in error (Biafra et all)

The separatists should be allowed a right to self-determine, and I will support a referendum if I had the chance to vote on it, however..

Personally, I can only support the case for the Yoruba tribes in Benin (Dahomey), the Hausa tribes in Niger and the Igbo tribes in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea to be re-integrated with their kinsmen in Nigeria

That will be the best way to correct artificial colonial boundaries.

I say this because Nigerian tribes have always had a multi-millennial history of interaction and contact; trade and albeit sometimes war..

So I at this point will want a re-unified and united Nigeria which operates on Love, Justice, Peace and Equality

1.regional governments with 1 president
2.State governors who report to this regional president
2. and a rotational sovereign prime minister who coordinates all the sub-Nations; he must come from all states of the federation, rotationally
3.and 1 parliament which the PM must partner with to make any executive decisions, budget allocation, investments and governance
4.All ministries will answer to the state governors, regional presidents and sovereign prime minister

5.The Jurisdiction enacts and improves on the Nigerian Citizenship Laws and Policies
6.The Jurisdiction enacts and improves on Corporate Law

Peace to all who may contribute to this thought

I will respect your views either way it goes, please try to abstain from negative emotional energies

Let us keep this discussion kosher

Peace
Re: Nigeria Re-structured by Moorish: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2019
bump

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Loans Will Help Correct Nigeria’s Infrastructure Deficit – Presidential / Adeosun Deserves Commendation, Not Prosecution / Asiwaju Tinubu Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.