Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? (4554 Views)

Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP / PDP Releases Time-table For Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election / Osun 2018: Tinubu Invites APC Aspirants To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by odufalut: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Brilliant analysis so far here, I just can't fathom the fact that, we are still looking at election from the point of party, and not candidacy. I wouldn't judge the social life of Adeleke at all cos even d incumbent governor in osun also dances to Saheed Osupa's songs, and people always leave his part untouched. I hope the people of Osun state can take the bold steps to vote for the best candidate. Reading through Adeleke's achievement within the space of a year as a Senator in office is convincing enough, plus his speech during his mega rally today. Omisore has never had something good to talk about, APC generally in Osun has done the people more than enough, but this is Nigeria, where people believe in smiling behind politicians during political campaigns of 4months, and cry for the next four years after election. I wish Osun well

1 Like

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by vacettetommy(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Neyoor:

This your opinion looks sarcastic. Osogbo is having two local governments and the results from there alone can convincely outnumbered that of 4 L. Gs in OsunWest. Osogbo witnessed unprecedented development it has never witnessed in the history of Osun state and the people there will reciprocate that gesture by voting for APC.

Apart from that, Osogbo and EDE people have been enemies from time immemorial. They've never been on thesame lane. Late Adeleke also had problem there when he won Osun election in 1991. It is the believe of Osogbo people that Ede people will claim there land if they should allow them to get to power.

Don't forget Oyetola is from Central, Boripe local government which he will win convincingly. How about Ikirun where their king led the APC rally and used thug to disrupt PDP rally there last week. If worse come to worst, APC will still convincingly win 7 out of 10 L. G in the central
You might be living in a fools paradise saying APC will win convincingly in Ikirun because that’s where I reside. Am telling you the fact based on opinions of people around here. You talked about APC and the king distrusting PDP rally, do you even know the king has lost his respect from the people under him? Even with the stunt they pull against PDP last week, without rigging and thuggery APC might just be lucky to win here with a slim margin
Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by vacettetommy(m): 6:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Neyoor:

This your opinion looks sarcastic. Osogbo is having two local governments and the results from there alone can convincely outnumbered that of 4 L. Gs in OsunWest. Osogbo witnessed unprecedented development it has never witnessed in the history of Osun state and the people there will reciprocate that gesture by voting for APC.

Apart from that, Osogbo and EDE people have been enemies from time immemorial. They've never been on thesame lane. Late Adeleke also had problem there when he won Osun election in 1991. It is the believe of Osogbo people that Ede people will claim there land if they should allow them to get to power.

Don't forget Oyetola is from Central, Boripe local government which he will win convincingly. How about Ikirun where their king led the APC rally and used thug to disrupt PDP rally there last week. If worse come to worst, APC will still convincingly win 7 out of 10 L. G in the central
Even hardcore APC supporters used to say worst comes to worst, they would and you’re here telling me APC will be win convincingly. I never really like commenting about politics but I just don’t like it when people thinks majority of people feel exactly the way they feel
Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by vacettetommy(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2018
datproject:

If you really reside in Osun, believe me, PDP may try have up to 5 LGA, PDP can never win. APC will win with moderate margin. The incumbent governor has really tried on infrastructural development, which has accorded him international recognition. Nobody will do it all. He has used wisdom in handling the affair of Osun state. When you compare monthly IGR and what he has been able to do so far, the only thing any government will do is to borrow money like he did for basic infrastructural development, and not for salaries. Even a whole country (all over the world) borrow money for building key infrastructure, even america does atimes. It is not a crime to borrow, but Aregbesola used his brain well by making sure the loan is with very low interest rate and payment plan that will not affect the state has been made. Everybody can see what he has spent money on, which is commendable. He has been paying workers up to level 7, it was only the higher levels, he finds difficult to pay before clearing them recently. There are many other states who are still owing their workers without any or many infrastructural development to bost of like that of osun. Let's use our brains instead of being sentimental.
Pls do you live in Osun State? If yes where precisely!
Am sure if your sponsorer/guardians are own 32 months modulated salary and you find it hard to pay your school fees you will definitely understand better
Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by vacettetommy(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2018
vacettetommy:

Even hardcore APC supporters used to say worst comes to worst, they would rig you’re here telling me APC will be win convincingly. I never really like commenting about politics but I just don’t like it when people thinks majority of people feel exactly the way they feel
[
vacettetommy:

Even hardcore APC supporters used to say worst comes to worst, they would rig you’re here telling me APC will be win convincingly. I never really like commenting about politics but I just don’t like it when people thinks majority of people feel exactly the way they feel
quote author=vacettetommy post=71354250]
Even hardcore APC supporters used to say worst comes to worst, they would and you’re here telling me APC will be win convincingly. I never really like commenting about politics but I just don’t like it when people thinks majority of people feel exactly the way they feel [/quote]
Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by olawalepopoola: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2018
APC will win Osun. PDP are not ready to govern the state with kind of candidate they had presented. All is Ila and Ifedayo LG will vote APC. Majority of the areas under all the newly created LCDA will also vote APC

1 Like

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by youseuph(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2018
**** #OSUN DECIDES **

The breakdown of the voter population by local council:
Ayedade 51,252 voters,
Ayedire 25,899 voters,
Boluwaduro 16,844 voters,
Boripe 47,137 voters ,
Ede North 49,130 voters,
Ede south 35,931 voters,
Egbedore 33,925 voters,
Ejigbo 51,623 voters,
Ife central 95,471 voters,
Ifedayo 13,066 voters,
Ife East 81,430 voters,
Ifelodun 57,592 voters,
Ife North 45,435 voters,
Ife South 44,555 voters,
Ila 33,527 voter,
Ilesa East 54,746 voters,
Ilesa West 52,286 voters,
Irepodun 36,556 voter,
Irewole 53,487 voters,
Isokan 38,493 voters,
Iwo 66,657 voters,
Odo otin 48,720 voters,
Ola-Oluwa 25,554 voters,
Olorunda 71,580 voters,
Oriade 47,113 voters,
Orolu 24,914voters,
Osogbo 110,670 voters.

Vote Wisely. Your Vote is your Future. Vote for stability of Development. Do not go for 'Stomach Infrastructures'. Give power to who will be responsible to you. Power is Responsibility. Ibo re ni itokasi bi Ojo Iwaju re yoo se ri. Ri daju pe odibu fun eri okan re ti kii se fun atenuje rara. Agbara re ni Ibo je. Lo daadaa lati gbe igbesi aye irorun fun odun merin tounbo. Iree ooooo. Osun a dara ooo.

1 Like

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by ejimatic: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2018
youseuph:
**** #OSUN DECIDES **

The breakdown of the voter population by local council:
Ayedade 51,252 voters,
Ayedire 25,899 voters,
Boluwaduro 16,844 voters,
Boripe 47,137 voters ,
Ede North 49,130 voters,
Ede south 35,931 voters,
Egbedore 33,925 voters,
Ejigbo 51,623 voters,
Ife central 95,471 voters,
Ifedayo 13,066 voters,
Ife East 81,430 voters,
Ifelodun 57,592 voters,
Ife North 45,435 voters,
Ife South 44,555 voters,
Ila 33,527 voter,
Ilesa East 54,746 voters,
Ilesa West 52,286 voters,
Irepodun 36,556 voter,
Irewole 53,487 voters,
Isokan 38,493 voters,
Iwo 66,657 voters,
Odo otin 48,720 voters,
Ola-Oluwa 25,554 voters,
Olorunda 71,580 voters,
Oriade 47,113 voters,
Orolu 24,914voters,
Osogbo 110,670 voters.

Vote Wisely. Your Vote is your Future. Vote for stability of Development. Do not go for 'Stomach Infrastructures'. Give power to who will be responsible to you. Power is Responsibility. Ibo re ni itokasi bi Ojo Iwaju re yoo se ri. Ri daju pe odibu fun eri okan re ti kii se fun atenuje rara. Agbara re ni Ibo je. Lo daadaa lati gbe igbesi aye irorun fun odun merin tounbo. Iree ooooo. Osun a dara ooo.
good one my brother. but is this the list of those who registerd or have collected pvc?
Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by youseuph(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2018
ejimatic:
good one my brother. but is this the list of those who registerd or have collected pvc?

It is for registered voters. This is the summary

- PVC Collection 1,237,620 collected equals 73.58%
444,310 yet to be collected equals 26.42%
- No of registered voters 1,682,495
807,598 male 48%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=vacettetommy post=71354293]
Pls do you live in Osun State? If yes where precisely!
Am sure if your sponsorer/guardians are own 32 months modulated salary and you find it hard to pay your school fees you will definitely understand better [/quot

Believe me, the most difficult animals to rule in this world are human beings. While some people think upward, some think downward while others think sideways. If he owes money, is he the only governor to owe? Is he not the same governor who has been paying 13th month salary when osun revenue was better than now. Do you think any government will just willingly want to owe workers? Even if you hate Aregbe by default, other governors like Fayose, how come he owe even more than Osun state? or how come oil producing states in d south-south are part of the states owing? Who is telling u, Adeleke will not owe if he gets there or u think he will use is personal money or Davido money to pay workers because he wants to be nice. The same people celebrating him now will still come later to abuse him later.

2 Likes

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by youseuph(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=datproject post=71357840][/quote]

Point of correction sir. Fayose is not owing up to Aregbe. Thank you.
Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by ejimatic: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=datproject post=71357840][/quote]good reasoning and conclusion.... Aregbesola did well in Osun despite salary crisis that affects about 28 states I'm the country. In my opinion the APC will win the election
Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by vacettetommy(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=datproject post=71357840][/quote]
So because someone else is failing justifies your own failure as well?
You clearly don’t understand the issue on ground. For how long did it take this so called Aregbeshola to choose his commissioners? Do you even knew some of the white elephant projects he secured loan to actualize are in shambles? Tell me which project he starts or embark upon in this second tenure. Infrastructurally I rate him excellent, buh what about Human Resources?
I still stand on my claim, without rigging and vote buying apc is a goner
Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2018
youseuph:

Point of correction sir. Fayose is not owing up to Aregbe. Thank you.
Even if Fayose did not owe more than Osun, must Fayose owe workers at all? Did he intentionally want to owe even a month salary despite stomach infrastructure and his open love for his people? It is a general problem, meanwhile, Fayose can not boast of infrastructure development like that of Osun, which has given him international recognition. So, criticize constructively!

1 Like

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2018
vacettetommy:

So because someone else is failing justifies your own failure as well?
You clearly don’t understand the issue on ground. For how long did it take this so called Aregbeshola to choose his commissioners? Do you even knew some of the white elephant projects he secured loan to actualize are in shambles? Tell me which project he starts or embark upon in this second tenure. Infrastructurally I rate him excellent, buh what about Human Resources?
I still stand on my claim, without rigging and vote buying apc is a goner

You are complaining he owes workers and you are still asking while he delays before choosing commissionals? If he didn't use the wisdom he used, where did you want him to get money to pay those commissioners if he had chosen them earlier than then. That is d best way to safe money, he used great wisdom, because he knows better than you how much enters the state account. If you have evidence against him that he embezzled money during those periods, file your case and go to efcc or court instead of engaging in unfounded allegations. Based on what he embarks on in second or fifth quarters as u demanded, his handwriting is everywhere, Google is your friends, even the blind men know he has done wonderfully well. Do you think this kinds of wisdom he has used to steer the affair of the state, the dancing senator will do better? Even if dancing senator wins, come back here and check my signature, people will come back later to abuse him. Governance is different from entertainment, vote wisely, so we will not just keep dancing for the next four years without any reasonable development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by Bbdot(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
obokun is a sure banker for APC

1 Like

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by lakesidepapa(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Neyoor:

That's just it and it still doesn't change the fact that PDP will win not less than 6 L.Gs convincingly in the west because that's where their candidate hails from and the yearnings of people from the west for power will pull them through.

When PDP captures West and APC captures Central. The East will be the determinant and that's where PDP will have problem.

Aregbesola is from the East, Ilesa and it's environments alone house 4 L. Gs which Aregbesola will deliver convincingly. Omisore will capture Ife zone and PDP will hardly win 2 L. Gs in the east zone

Ilesa and its environs possess 6 local governments, five out of the six will go for apc for sure, Oriade has been the stronghold of Omisore and Pdp in the ijesha region, Apc might have problem thr.

2 Likes

Re: OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State? by vacettetommy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
datproject:

You are complaining he owes workers and you are still asking while he delays before choosing commissionals? If he didn't use the wisdom he used, where did you want him to get money to pay those commissioners if he had chosen them earlier than then. That is d best way to safe money, he used great wisdom, because he knows better than you how much enters the state account. If you have evidence against him that he embezzled money during those periods, file your case and go to efcc or court instead of engaging in unfounded allegations. Based on what he embarks on in second or fifth quarters as u demanded, his handwriting is everywhere, Google is your friends, even the blind men know he has done wonderfully well. Do you think this kinds of wisdom he has used to steer the affair of the state, the dancing senator will do better? Even if dancing senator wins, come back here and check my signature, people will come back later to abuse him. Governance is different from entertainment, vote wisely, so we will not just keep dancing for the next four years without any reasonable development.
Hope you’ve seen how urighty APC has fallen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far / Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra / Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.