Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo (24438 Views)

Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by Afonja007: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
This girl dey jealous Nadia buari so yet she beg white man to impregnate her so she can ve her own half caste
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by Auxtin85(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
The baby does not look real, just look like a dull, please I need insults.... The baby is so gorgeous.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by legibow: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na WA, she join league of baby mama's abi no b so..... Anyways na baby u born no b pikin.... Fine gal
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by Awoo88: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
See as rehana throwaway better because him dey form too hot
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by Nuelonyi: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Very old picture
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by darlenese(f): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
is it that the child isn't growing or it's an old pix
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by D1zion: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
When some will be hiding their children faces like they are more than other children that must not be seen by the outside world.meaning she's not proud of them. eg Nadia, abeg Yvonne show off your God's gift make people the admire & pray for her. Proud mother of a beautiful queen
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
oya hit mi

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by gregyboy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
M fucking disappointed with this gal ....as popular she is in west africa she opened her legs sheepleshly for a whity with no class just a cameraman all in d name of saving her self for buying caro white for her born baby ...i would still prefer she married a middle class black guy nd use carryout for d child than this cheap baby

Modifying: black hate black skin black isnt beautiful to blacks
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by Tonytonex(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
I love this beautiful woman
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by Fxwarrior: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
She's still looking as sexy as ever. kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo by Chingykhay: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) / I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out / Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.