Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation (1922 Views)

Photos: Check Out 7 Stunning Photos Of Hot Sex*y Yoruba Actress, Tayo Sobola / Photos: Amber Rose Show Up Her Bo*obs As Arrive In Sex*y Outfits To LA Launch / Ice Prince Launches Foundation For Orphans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by AloyEmeka5: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
Former Super Eagles player and top winger for Portsmouth Football Club of UK, John Utaka, is in Nigeria presently to launch his foundation, The John Utaka Foundation, which according to him is dedicated to helping educate and empower the youth of today within marginalized communities for a better tomorrow.

Here him: "I have been truly blessed by God and I wanted to set up a foundation that truly reflects my passion to help and empower the youth of today for a better tomorrow. I mean look at my story from my humble beginnings through God’s blessings and hard work I am where I am today. In Nigeria there are villages where basic amenities such as water, food and medicine are a luxury, so we are going to be having charitable events raising money for poverty alleviation for the less fortunate."
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2010
Huba huba huba hubaaaaaaa.

Is there a close up pix?
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by AloyEmeka5: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2010

John Utaka
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by AloyEmeka5: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Burnley+v+Portsmouth+Premier+League+f1uvHQVF-Vol.jpg[/img]

Why is there a white patch on his hair?. It seems that it's natural.
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by Nezed(f): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2010
Is he married?
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by AloyEmeka5: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
Nezed:

Is he married?

No; he is very single and available.
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by bawomolo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2010
top winger ke?
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by AloyEmeka5: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
bawomolo:

top winger ke?
Lmao, is he even a winger at all?
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by Nezed(f): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Former Super Eagles player and top winger for Portsmouth Football Club of UK, John Utaka, is in Nigeria presently to launch his foundation, The John Utaka Foundation, which according to him is dedicated to helping educate and empower the youth of today within marginalized communities for a better tomorrow.

Here him: "I have been truly blessed by God and I wanted to set up a foundation that truly reflects my passion to help and empower the youth of today for a better tomorrow. I mean look at my story from my humble beginnings through God’s blessings and hard work I am where I am today. In Nigeria there are villages where basic amenities such as water, food and medicine are a luxury, so we are going to be having charitable events raising money for poverty alleviation for the less fortunate."

What has helping the less privileged got to do with nudity? undecided undecided undecided

I will prolly understand if he is launching a movie/modeling/music affiliated organization but a charity organization and been topless? How do they relate?
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by shilling(f): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2010
I know right . . . I guess everybody tries to advertise themselves in whatever way possible.
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by AloyEmeka5: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
Nezed:

What has helping the less privileged got to do with nudity? undecided undecided undecided

I will prolly understand if he is launching a movie/modeling/music affiliated organization but a charity organization and been topless? How do they relate?

Welcome to the new world. Nigeria is forcing themselves to adopt Hollywood culture and are still lost on when and how to go about it.
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by dominique(f): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
what's the purpose of the organisation. i'm surre it's another way to extort money from so-called philanthropists.
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by mamagee3(f): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
Please, let's move on. . .

Whoever said Utaka is sexy? grin
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by Nezed(f): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2010
Where is the link to this story Aloy? grin grin grin

After much thinking, i have come to the conclusion that that photo session has nothing to do with his charity organization. Those pix were inserted amidst his comment, not that he was taking the pix for the charity organization.

Aloy, don't mislead me! cry
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by londoner: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2010
I always thought that guy was handsome.
Re: Sex*y Utaka Launches Foundation by spikedcylinder: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2010
I guess he's trying to educate us on the contours of his nakhed body. God bless his soul. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) / Justin Bieber Is Top Earning Teen Act / Photo From Psquare Mother's Burial In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.