Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

#osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him (625 Views)

2023: X-raying Tinubu’s Chances Of Emerging As Nigeria’s Next President / Kogi East PDP: Sen Aidoko Defeats Other Contestants In Primary That Never Held / Photos Of Davido's Uncle, Sen. Ademola Adeleke Kneeling To Beg Omisore Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Ifedamolah(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2018
Barely 24hrs after the emergence of the PDP Candidate, Sen. Ademola Adeleke, at the primary election of his political party, the people of Osun State started asking questions that challenged the integrity, morals and academic qualifications of the PDP flagbearer. To this effect, it has become imperative for personalities like myself to provide an x-ray of Sen. Ademola's dealings, in defense of my people and the brighter future they keenly anticipate.

Inarguably, it is impossible to produce a credible candidate from a primary that was enshrouded in unprecedented fraud and all sorts of political manipulations that did not represent the choice of the party members. The leadership of the PDP and their candidate who lacks caution are fraud personified and should be rejected by the people of Osun State. Hence, they should not be granted residence in leadership of our State.

Going by the records, it is no fallacy to say that Sen. Ademola, the flag bearer of the PDP lacks the leadership prowess and skills, morals and academic qualification to govern a State that is believed to be in dare need of a leader who can continue the good strides of the Ogbeni Aregbesola led government.

It has been absorbed by the books that Sen. Ademola is a 'disappointment' who failed to furnish his life with the basic academic requirements to contest for the reputable office of the Governor of Osun State, even amidst the availability of the needed resources to achieve that feat. You won't be wrong to describe him as a disobedient son of the Adeleke dynasty, someone who turned down all efforts to lead him right by his family members and chose not to toll the path of honor as paved by those before him. No doubt, such a candidate is not a credible choice for the people of Osun State.

Come 22nd day of September, 2018, the people of Osun State must ensure that they rebuke the antics of such an individual with questionable characters and that lacks the ability to govern Osun State right.

Osun State can be greater than her present status.

Sulaiman Kazeem
Freelance writer
Osogbo.

1 Like

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

Barely 24hrs after the emergence of the PDP Candidate, Sen. Ademola Adeleke, at the primary election of his political party, the people of Osun State started asking questions that challenged the integrity, morals and academic qualifications of the PDP flagbearer. To this effect, it has become imperative for personalities like myself to provide an x-ray of Sen. Ademola's dealings, in defense of my people and the brighter future they keenly anticipate.

Inarguably, it is impossible to produce a credible candidate from a primary that was enshrouded in unprecedented fraud and all sorts of political manipulations that did not represent the choice of the party members. The leadership of the PDP and their candidate who lacks caution are fraud personified and should be rejected by the people of Osun State. Hence, they should not be granted residence in leadership of our State.

Going by the records, it is no fallacy to say that Sen. Ademola, the flag bearer of the PDP lacks the leadership prowess and skills, morals and academic qualification to govern a State that is believed to be in dare need of a leader who can continue the good strides of the Ogbeni Aregbesola led government.

It has been absorbed by the books that Sen. Ademola is a 'disappointment' who failed to furnish his life with the basic academic requirements to contest for the reputable office of the Governor of Osun State, even amidst the availability of the needed resources to achieve that feat. You won't be wrong to describe him as a disobedient son of the Adeleke dynasty, someone who turned down all efforts to lead him right by his family members and chose not to toll the path of honor as paved by those before him. No doubt, such a candidate is not a credible choice for the people of Osun State.

Come 22nd day of September, 2018, the people of Osun State must ensure that they rebuke the antics of such an individual with questionable characters and that lacks the ability to govern Osun State right.

Sulaiman Kazeem
Freelance writer
Osogbo.
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a thorn in your flesh. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. #Westlokan

3 Likes

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun, distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is our choice and candidate, pdp is our party.

2 Likes

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Ifedamolah(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a thorn in your flesh. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. #Westlokan

Thorn in my flesh when he cannot even pass ordinary Waec.
Aside the West Lokan Anthem dude has no other talking point, even in that West to kan Adeoti will so beat him Silly.

2 Likes

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Ifedamolah(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun, distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is our choice and candidate, pdp is our party.

I’m really ashamed of you.
What's your esscence gan if you stand tall and loose your sense all because of someone who doesn't even have a Waec credit, an opportunist politician and one that brings nothing to the table of governance. Well, #ilerioluwa laye eh will come to pass. Don't say Amen na your problem be that.

Hey wait how much were you paid to be a Psycophant ?

People like you are the reason the dancing machine can open his mouth to say he has directed his campaign Staffers to pay people 10k per vote. I am happy that you ain't exchanging your future for peanuts sha 10k seems enough to buy what you are and will be in the future.

1 Like

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by engineerboat(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

Sulaiman Kazeem
Freelance writer
Osogbo.

Kareee

ma ko lo.

o ta gbogbo yin loju

2 Likes

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by engineerboat(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

Aside the West Lokan Anthem dude has no other talking point, even in that West to kan Adeoti will so beat him Silly.

Saturday is by the corner

3 Likes

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by engineerboat(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

Sulaiman Kazeem
Freelance writer
Osogbo.

SO you are so pained like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by engineerboat(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

What's your esscence gan if you stand tall and loose your sense all because of someone who doesn't even have a Waec credit, an opportunist politician and one that brings nothing to the table of governance. Well, #ilerioluwa laye eh will come to pass. Don't say Amen na your problem be that.

People like you are the reason the dancing machine can open his mouth to say he has directed his campaign Staffers to pay people 10k per vote. I am happy that you ain't exchanging your future for peanuts sha 10k seems enough to buy what you are and will be in the future.

Just like you NEPA certificate president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Ifedamolah(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2018
engineerboat:

The only Corner I am seeing is the one the Progressives will be doing their victory party on Monday morning...

It's a place they call freedom park.

1 Like

Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by engineerboat(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

The only Corner I am seeing is the one the Progressives will be doing their victory party on Monday morning...

It's a place they call freedom park.

Don't worry. Saturday is by the corner
Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Johnnyessence(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a thorn in your flesh. why the hatred in the first place.
Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Johnnyessence(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

A propagandist will always be deceiving himself with his lies and propaganda. Imole atan ninu ayere oooooo.
Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by 7lives: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2018
engineerboat:

Enu o SE o, some people at my area in Oshodi here, has been gathering since Thursday night, I saw the gathering on Friday and Saturday night, no be say I dey monitor anybody, na that junction I dey take bike go my house.
They were there again on Monday night, by Yesterday they were there again, contributing money saying they will rather manage their molue than exchange it for a bicycle.
I immediately got the drift, they are Osun folks organising THEMSELVES to go and vote in Osun.
They are not much and they are all women, imagine the kinds of phone calls they will be making, to educate their folks.
Imagine the number of such women group, everywhere in Lagos alone, not to talk of other areas in SW.
Someone said there is no difference between public and private school in Osun, do you know what this means to mothers, whose children are beneficiaries?.
Osun election is like ilu agidigbo, ologbon lo ma Jo, omoran lo ma mo.
The election is too complicated for a party that is fielding a man of Adeleke's profile.
Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by RevenGeMission: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Dindinrin

Johnnyessence:
why are you always supporting anything senseless ??

As ive said severally on different threads

Ademola adeleke is a spoilt child , from childhood to his present age , before they pushed him to senate , he his salary was paid by deji , 3M per month to be precise , he's never handled any job by himself

has zero experience, failed WAEC , the school he lied about in jacksonville said they don't have a record of him

Deji through Dupe brought 1B naira cash to Adeleke university and shared 200k among delegates over 4000 of them and some still voted for the other guy, he won by 9 votes despite all the money they shared

I have met Demola at westernsun hotel and bar's club in the vvip section several times , all he does is drink , and carry olosho

That man even if he's the PDP flag bearer will be a dummy obeying orders from deji and dupe among other people

Oh and he's ran from each debate organized by various parties several times
Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Johnnyessence(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Dindinrin

why are you always supporting anything senseless ??

As ive said severally on different threads

Ademola adeleke is a spoilt child , from childhood to his present age , before they pushed him to senate , he his salary was paid by deji , 3M per month to be precise , he's never handled any job by himself

has zero experience, failed WAEC , the school he lied about in jacksonville said they don't have a record of him

Deji through Dupe brought 1B naira cash to Adeleke university and shared 200k among delegates over 4000 of them and some still voted for the other guy, he won by 9 votes despite all the money they shared

I have met Demola at westernsun hotel and bar's club in the vvip section several times , all he does is drink , and carry olosho

That man even if he's the PDP flag bearer will be a dummy obeying orders from deji and dupe among other people

Oh and he's ran from each debate organized by various parties several times

propagandist on point, your propaganda will never stop us from casting our votes enmassed for distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke. he's our choice by the special grace of almighty God. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a thorn in your flesh. just accept your cross OK. pdp is the party. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Johnnyessence(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2018
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is our choice. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. pdp is the party. come to osogbo today and see distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke live with davido and omo babaoloye.
Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by RevenGeMission: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2018
You are not even from Osun, i know that for sure , but i don't blame you for having a hardon, how else will you feed yourself and your family if not through PDP's fraud

I was still at cottage yesterday while davido and his crew locked down westernsun hotel

ask anybody who lives in Osun or Ede , my facts are very factual

Someone was shot during his last campaign and others were hacked with cutlasses

Johnnyessence:
propagandist on point, your propaganda will never stop us from casting our votes enmassed for distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke. he's our choice by the special grace of almighty God. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a thorn in your flesh. just accept your cross OK. pdp is the party. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You are not even from Osun, i know that for sure , but i don't blame you for having a hardon, how else will you feed yourself and your family if not through PDP's fraud

I was still at cottage yesterday while davido and his crew locked down westernsun hotel

ask anybody who lives in Osun or Ede , my facts are very factual

Someone was shot during his last campaign and others were hacked with cutlasses

I will never believe you cos' you are propagandist, there's no gun shots or cutlasses attack OK. the ilesha rally was very peaceful. ilesha people love distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke and pdp. it was pdp rallies in ikirun and ede that was attacked by Apc thugs named ''state boys''.we have already know their names already, they have been reported to police custody. today is osogbo mega rally, be there to here more of distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke manifestoes and the promise for osun people. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun oooooo. your lies and propaganda here doesn't hold any water.
Re: #osundecide2018 X-raying Sen. Ademola & The Fraudulent Primary That Birthed Him by seunmsg(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2018
engineerboat:

Don't worry. Saturday is by the corner

You will open the election monitoring thread early Saturday morning and then disappear in the evening once results start coming in. That's your election day routine and next saturday won't be different.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: NPF Hasn't Withdrawn Rauf Aregbesola's Security / Sen. Akpanudoedehe Remains In APC / Why Atiku Defeated Saraki, Tambuwal In South East -doyin Okupe React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.