Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks (15829 Views)

Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by AmazingELixir: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Ambode there's nothing holding you back now!, Identify and destroy the building of all those standing against your second time bid.....

Afteral your compatriot in Niger state did it and heaven did not fall.
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by ipobarethieves: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
angry angry angry angry sumbody shud help us tell this bag of fufu dat to com fix inner roads not FG roads biko
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by grandstar(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Brandler:
I think the title is a little bit misleading, this isn't the first petrol station the Lagos State government will be acquiring and demolishing to make way for bus park, how many of them have you heard sued the Lagos State government ?

Lagos is a civilised state, the government can't just demolish buildings cos they want to. It's more of Lagos State paid the owners some decent Amount to make way for the parks. A government can't just demolish or acquire properties without due process

Need a digital marketing and website design company? Contact us

They will only be compensated if they have valid documents such as C of O or Governor's Consent

4 Likes

Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by legibow: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na WA, ehn dis can work I never see.... Na trek u want make people dey go office.... Do this do that at once..... Oga Amobode steal money small small
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by AmazingELixir: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Brandler:
I think the title is a little bit misleading, this isn't the first petrol station the Lagos State government will be acquiring and demolishing to make way for bus park, how many of them have you heard sued the Lagos State government ?

Lagos is a civilised state, the government can't just demolish buildings cos they want to. It's more of Lagos State paid the owners some decent Amount to make way for the parks. A government can't just demolish or acquire properties without due process

My friend say what you know, there are several court cases all over the state instituted against the Lagos state government for unlawful acquisition and demolition.
I say this in good authority.
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by arrestdarrester: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Can he just finish up on the roads he's working on before destroying more, to at least reduce this deadlock traffic in Lagos

Gbam!

The guy is so much in a hurry. Punishing people with traffic everywhere. Haba "boda ambode finis one fess ni"
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by olowo1995(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
That is what he knows how to do most building bus stop when road no good.... Encouraging Agbero....

EVERYONE GO REAP IM HANDWORK
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by Milan15: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
shocked
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by Seankay323: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Brandler:

Oga good you made this comment o, because if it was my station I built with my money o boy smdy is going down with me o. Make I blow the station sef e better than government just waking up to demolish my building after paying building control and land use.
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by thewesternking: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
Biharri destroy everything good when he hasn't even put in place anything good..

I will blame it and every bad thing on him.. he brought this bad and hard luck on Nigerian.. Use your PVC very well this time.. let's correct this mistake
Buhari didn't do this.
it was Ambode.
He is obsessed with bustops
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by enigma2007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Gbam!

The guy is so much in a hurry. Punishing people with traffic everywhere. Haba "boda ambode finis one fess ni"

The traffic jams lately no be here o!
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by ajericho(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
Biharri destroy everything good when he hasn't even put in place anything good..

I will blame it and every bad thing on him.. he brought this bad and hard luck on Nigerian.. Use your PVC very well this time.. let's correct this mistake
I really wonder what else buhari has brought to you guys,you fit talk say the reason you take your bath once a week is buhari,I tire for naira land people
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
frugal:
Oando is owned by Tinubu's brother grin

Let the battle begin grin
Battle ke? People that have sorted themselves back door tey yey.
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by mechanics(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hope not pay back time o, but if they acquired the land legally, they have to be compensated.
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by Sleekfingers: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with it. The government have right to demolish any property. But the owners will be well compensated. If the owner can produce evidence of ownership.

So what the fuss about demolition.
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by Generalkorex(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oblongata:
That was how Ambode rushed to destroy my school on Isawo road Agric with great speed, you would think he would start with the road project and finish it as efficiently as they destroyed the buildings on that road, that was almost a year ago, till now not even gutter has been accomplished. yeye people
Which school is that?
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
With a proper town planning we don't need all these spill over effects
Re: LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
davodyguy:
smh
Have you heard of the word franchise?

Most retail outlet Gas stations are operated as franchise and not owned by the Oil companies

As a matter of fact, most Oando filling stations are owned by OVH as a franchise-type arrangement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Guts ECOWAS Secretariat In Abuja / Stella Oduah: Only Ingrates Will Say Buhari Hasn’t Done Anything For South East / Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.