Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh (15824 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by ganisucks(f): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2023
According to @StatiSense South Africa's unemployment rate is 32.6%, we (Nigeria) have brought ours down to 4.1%. The only catch is that we brought unemployment crashing down because @NBS_Nigeria changed methodology/definition of unemployment. I don't know whether to laugh or cry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by TemplarLandry: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2023
I'll keep saying it, statistics produced by Nigerian Government agencies Can't be trusted.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by ganisucks(f): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Kikiki... πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Nigeria's unemployment rate is lower than France and Germany because of new method πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜„

Chai, Uncle Peterside, everybody has been laughing since yesterday. Cabal wicked sha, just at the same time Certificate forgery is trending they released this fake NBS report. I pity Balabu, sha. When you have three drunkards, Otueke drunkard, PH drunkard, and Ekiti drunkard controlling your administration, the only place you will end up is in the gutter.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Penguin2: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2023
Tor!

Nigerians damage everything; and I mean everything.

How did our unemployment rate fall from over 30% to 4.1% in one month?

Who employed the other percentage at a time that industries and companies are laying off workers?

Nobody should celebrate this fraud; not even Tinubu supporters. But I doubt they have such sense.

This is stupidity taken too far. And it’s the reason foreign organizations don’t trust anything we do - because we are never sincere with anything.

I won’t be surprised if we wake up tomorrow and hear that 3million people are now poor in Nigeria. That the remaining 130million became rich overnight.

Stupid idiotic fools!

Ndi ala!

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by EbolaTinubu: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2023
grin
Nonsense propaganda from a useless and worthless government

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by magoo10(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Apc provided the ghosts jobs that are employing Nigerians.
With private companies packing up and criminal activities on the increase I wonder where the employment is taking place.

66 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2023
Another igbo

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by EbolaTinubu: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Another igbo
Igbo kee you there

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Igbo kee you
That is for you your family members and your generations

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by AwokenVawulence: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2023
Av
Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by AwokenVawulence: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Another igbo

He is from rivers undecided

35 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Tochi3(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2023
It will soon come Down to 1.1%... grin grin

..no be Apcshit again...it will be worst than during the era of poo'hari..now that a thief is unconstitutionally continuing from where the poo stopped

....this is the APCshit of propaganda lies & deceit known to all since 2015...Any sane Nigeria who takes the propaganda dished out by the corrupt gaz"elle mandate thieves serious is setting himself up for destruction...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by slivertongue: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2023
dubious statistics

11 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Mindlog: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2023
Someone was busy here yesterday trying to school me that 133 million Nigerians living in multidimensional poverty does not mean they are monetarily poor, all in a bid to defend the government! cheesy cheesy

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2023
AwokenVawulence:

He is from rivers undecided
Thanks for the information

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Ofunaofu: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'll keep saying it, statistics produced by Nigerian Government agencies Can't be trusted.

Dedicate a song to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by SalamRushdie: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2023
The NBS is so stupid that they set up a fake stat to show Nigeria among the top four best employment countries even above the UK

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Mindlog: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Thanks for the information

In your little world, your brain automatically interprets any name that doesn't look or sound Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani to be Igbo.

Nigeria is way beyond the 3 major ethnic groups but your OCD wrapped around Igbos and Obi, has incapacitated your mind.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by AfonjaEmir: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Yoruba people can LIE for Africa
This is the way they deceive people and make them believe foolishly that IGBOs and other tribes are Bad.
See all the FAKE news and propaganda they push everywhere.
See all the fake documents they push everywhere.
Even their Saviour with FAKE first Class is dodging his own result.
Yoruba Finished Jonathan with Propaganda!
Yoruba gave you BUHARI by voting for him Twice!!
They Packaged Tinubu ...and even though most didnt vote for him. Why are they keeping quiet? They support Him!!

If by now you base your life actions on what Yoruba say or do, you are a fool cool

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by christejames(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2023
grin

We all know the person incharge of that NBS is one of Tinubu's urchiinsons πŸ˜‚

Whenever they release their doctored stats, their fellow miscreants jubilates as if it has changed their well-being. So much for zombies... πŸ˜…

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by SmartPolician: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2023
The head of that agency should be sacked at once. He knows nothing about his job.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by EbolaTinubu: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2023
pandoragirigory:
That is for you your family members and your generations
Na frustration and depression go finally kpai una and your generation mumu grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Armaggedon: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2023
According to the lunatic head of the NBS, if you work one hour daily, you're employed.

16 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Na frustration and depression go finally kpai una and your generation mumu grin
That is for you, your family members and your generations, it has already started with you

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2023
Mindlog:

In your little world, your brain automatically interprets any name that doesn't look or sound Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani to be Igbo.

Nigeria is way beyond the 3 major ethnic groups but your OCD wrapped around Igbos and Obi, has incapacitated your mind.
Why are you still blithering after thank you, am I responsible for your frustrations?

65 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Mindlog: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Why are you still blithering after thank you, am I responsible for your frustrations?

Your username summarizes your disorder. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mindlog:

Your username summarizes your disorder. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Continue gnashing your teeth 😝😝😝

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Mindlog: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Continue gnashing your teeth 😝😝😝

The OCD again! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... my psychological assessment game is top notch, dem no give me MBPsS for nothing. cool cool cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by pandoragirigory: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mindlog:

The OCD again! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... my psychological assessment game is top notch, dem no give me MBPsS for nothing. cool cool cool
The assessment you are doing on your mother, continue

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by Mindlog: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The assessment you are doing on your mother, continue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh by ican2020: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
The new minster of information told us twice that they will not rule with falsehood but rather tell Nigerians the truth at all times quite commendable and when bureau of statistics saw this they felt disappointed and they decided to take up the mantle of lies and propaganda from the former chief liar, that’s what is playing out at moment

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Loyalists In Kaduna Cabinet In Dilemma / Buhari Signs Treaty On Establishment Of Abidjan-Lagos Corridor / Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.