Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label (4645 Views)

14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida / Clarion Chukwurah In Her Own Label. What Do You Think? / Kososhee New Clothing Label! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by seedord247(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2010
She's one of my favorite actress, keep on the good work and more Greece to your elbow.

@Mama gee, Can you even design a pant?
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by Kunbee: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
seedord247:

She's one of my favorite actress, keep on the good work and more Greece to your elbow.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by Isabella89: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2010
I am not Clarion Baby. I am a mature, responsible and sweet lady full of aspirations like Clarion. Ladies like us know when to give a pat on the back, love and warmth to the world. Careless and destructive words never depart our mouth because we prefer to build up people.
Ladies like us know what we are: love-givers, nurturers, large-hearted women that rock the craddle, rule and nurture the world well-hidden behind the scene and in submission yet hand-in-hand with our menfolk. Now you know who I am-----smile Baby. (Isabella takes a model pose, rolls her hip to the right and to the left like only a true lady does, shakes off some unseen dust off her shoulder (like Jay-Z sang) and walks out of the thread while satchaying from side to side,). Hello!
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by philip0906(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2010
Posted by: seedord247

grin grin
Posted by: Isabella89
Insert Quote
I am not Clarion Baby. I am a mature, responsible and sweet lady lady full of aspirations like Clarion. Ladies like us know when to give a pat on the back, love and warmth to the world. Careless and destructive words never depart our mouth because we prefer to build up people.
Ladies like us know what we are: love-givers, nurturers, large-hearted women that rock the craddle, rule and nurture the world well-hidden behind the scene and in submission yet hand-in-hand with our menfolk. Now you know who I am-----smile Baby. (Isabella takes a model pose, rolls her hip to the right and to the left like only a true lady does, shakes off some unseen dust off her shoulder (like Jay-Z sang) and walks out of the thread while satchaying from side to side,). Hello!

hope we r safe cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by googles: 1:12am On Jul 08, 2010
Isabella89:

(Isabella takes a model pose, rolls her hip to the right and to the left like only a true lady does, shakes off some unseen dust off her shoulder (like Jay-Z sang) and walks out of the thread while satchaying from side to side,). Hello!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

crazy peeps in here grin
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by beejaei: 2:38am On Jul 08, 2010
@Mama-gee

I have taken note of your posting pattern on NL, and it seems to me that you are always in search of relevance and thus always post stupid things just to get noticed or so others can know you are around. There is no award for person with most posts on NL. By the way, I think you quite cute. Now, just add a brain to the face and I will be drooling.
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by Isabella89: 2:51am On Jul 08, 2010
@phillip and googles

Abeg don't study that, I sure was having fun and is still having fun here in NL. Mama Gee will always be my baby girl, I wasn't even angry with her. She can be such a baby but I still like her and her babyish spirit. That is what makes her Mama Gee and a special part of Nairaland. She is the only one here that has the freedom to say what she likes and keeps getting loved the more, girlfriend I just passed by 190 and he was asking after you below. Hey! 190-----Mama Gee is here (mama sweetheart don't be mad at me)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413331.99999.html
Re: Gentlemens Club, you are all welcome.
« #2972 on: Yesterday at 04:29:49 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is mamagee around here~

@beejaie
Sweetie,don't be mad at my baby girl, don't we all love her!
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by McCoy91(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2010
lol @mama-gee. She prolly was d reason i finally decided 2 register 4 NL. She's so STUPID. USA my b-e-h-i-n-d. she behaves like an old woman in d village who is always bitter wen she sees young gals come 4rm d 'city' cuz she's achieved nofin in her miserable life. Poor mama-gee. Thumbs up C3.
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by vanitty: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2010
Lmao @ $1 production, $800 price tag for all this big big designers. True though.
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by dominique(f): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
justs t-shirts with prints on then, nothing spectacular. would have been better if she had added more African prints and a wide variety of designs. bip ups tp her though.
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by sessy2(f): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
This na mass production naw. lol Nigerians una no like true talk at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. neway she try sha.she should have done somethin better than dat, there's nothing special bout it. thumbs up thou before una go eat me raw.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by mamagee3(f): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
seedord247:

She's one of my favorite actress, keep on the good work and more [size=25pt]Greece[/size] to your elbow.

More like grease to your elbow. wink

Can you design a pant?

Kunbee:

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by kluv2(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
but must all of them be doing the same thing?because americans are doing it,does that mean our own artistes too must all become designers?
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by lysaa(f): 2:15am On Jul 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Love the guy in this picture.
sauce kid.

Can't place a finger on the 1st guy yet his face is very familiar
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by salty10: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2010
She is good,
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by sessy2(f): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2010
[/quote][quote author=mama-gee link=topic=474215.msg6347353#msg6347353 date=1278538862]
Her clothing label is wack!

And what's with that gay message written on it. . .Like it's supposed to make people buy it. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by mamagee3(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^ cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by frankcj(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2010
clarion ,you'v done so great by taking you're carer to next level is all about ambition and passion. Don't get upset about the haters what they say you're better off. I do encourage you to  creat more style and outlet to other part of the country.
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by jidobaba(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2010
i wouldnt wear these even if they were free
trying to sell cheap material with these nationalist type slogans is juvenile
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
I don't find it juvenile. I've been looking for a way to wear my pride in the States for a long time. I'm actually very interested and will have a look when I head home.
Re: Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label by Analissa(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
it's cool that she's doing it but it's not exactly original is it? undecideda t shirt with a logo? and that black dress is v. similar to something i already have. plus like someone said she went OTT on the rhinestones.

also a tip for showing african pride would have been to include at least one model with an afro, even if its a weave.
dominique:

justs t-shirts with prints on then, nothing spectacular. would have been better if she had added more African prints and a wide variety of designs. bip ups tp her though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colour Combination For My Bridal Train / Stretch Marks / Specialized On School Uniforms And Sportwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.