Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight (23428 Views)

I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Amagite2: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Vlogger and billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola has revealed that unlike her sister DJ Cuppy, that she is a feminist.

She made this known on Twitter after a follower reacted to her tweet about women going through the most. 

In her words; "Not loading. I beeeeen feminist. Don’t ever get it twisted." 

See the tweets below... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/i-am-a-feminist-temi-otedola-sets-the-record-straight.html

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by JON01: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2018
No trait of sense in dez otedola kids at all.. How come the man got so much wealth abi na dere mama no get sense?

Just saying

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2018
grin
Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2018
From my interaction with the opposite gender, I've come to discover there are three types of feminists.

1. The women who work hard for everything they enjoy. They rarely do freebies. They're icons in their professional field. They are a product of the school of Amazonian thought. Strong women, you may call them.

2. The women who have been abused and have experienced a dark, dark side of men. Their views will never change and would even abandon rational thinking just to take side in a gender related dispute. A lot of them are usually bisexual or gay. If you gain their trust, they are amazing friends.

3. The attaches. They have no idea what feminism is. They want gender equality but want a man to open the door for them. They preach gender equality online but in reality they're asking a man for a 'favour' on whatsapp. These women are very cheap. They claim to despise men but depend on several men for their upkeep. I fear these ones.

Whether you agree or not, every self acclaimed feminist falls into one of these categories.

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Tamarapetty(f): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Na una sabi! If u like be feminist, maninist or pikinist. It won't stop us from frying akamu and petrol.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Feminist nraa kwa nne gi angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by santos876(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2018
if you been a feminist will remove Buhari from seat then continue

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by OneCorner: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Mtcheew

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by faithfull18(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Alright.
Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by sirusX(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yet you want things to be EAZY

Why must heartbreak enter feminist matter....as if na prerequisite for naija babes

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Proffdada: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Does it mean Mr easy has been washing pant and bra easily?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by tokrizy: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
who gives a fvck anyways

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by drunkpunk(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
please i dont know who a feminist is... but all im asking is do you pipu collect preeeeek?

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who cares
Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by HolyPaul: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
JON01:
No trait of sense in dez otedola kids at all.. How come the man got so much wealth abi na dere mama no get sense?

Just saying
So Says A Poor Man Whose Parents Hv Sense. I Laf In Hebrew

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by ahukannakate(f): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
What am I suppose to do with this information? How does it concern me

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by zlantanfan: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
E
Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by tooth4tooth: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Earthbound:
From my interaction with the opposite gender, I've come to discover there are three types of feminists.

1. The women who work hard for everything they enjoy. They rarely do freebies. They're icons in their professional field. They are a product of the school of Amazonian thought. Strong women, you may call them.

2. The women who have been abused and have experienced a dark, dark side of men. Their views will never change and would even abandon rational thinking just to take side in a gender related dispute. A lot of them are usually bisexual or gay. If you gain their trust, they are amazing friends.

3. The attaches. They have no idea what feminism is. They want gender equality but want a man to open the door for them. They preach gender equality online but in reality they're asking a man for a 'favour' on whatsapp. These women are very cheap. They claim to despise men but depend on several men for their upkeep. I fear these ones.

Whether you agree or not, every self acclaimed feminist falls into one of these categories.
As much as I agree with what you put up there ,most Nigeria feminists fall in the third category. They are mostly confused bunch of feminists.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Bonapart(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
JON01:
Just saying
maybe their sense for the money

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by zlantanfan: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
If AJ redesign your leaking tow tow you would become prickminist

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by suckmyPENIS: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Be like say Mr EAZY don show this one shege

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Earthbound:

This should be a separate Post on NL

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Attaching yourself to a movement you have little or no idea what it's all about has gotta be the highest level of stupidity there is.

There's more to feminism than billionaires' daughters washing their mouths over it like it's ice cream.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Sirpaul(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
WASTE!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Timil: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Femi Otedola

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Winneygirl(f): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Daeylar(f): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin
santos876:
if you been a feminist will remove Buhari from seat then continue

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by Jabarzee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin
JON01:

Just saying
grin
JON01:

Just saying

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by 93Miles: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
In Nigeria, a frustrated female newspaper claims feminism.

A poor gigolo claims feminism.

Fvck them all...

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight by coluka: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Armchair feminist grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kehinde Bankole Stuns In Feathery Gown / Bovi & Son In Camouflage (Picture) / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.