Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

As the Man of the House,If Your Mother Inlaw Slaps You, What Will You Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As the Man of the House,If Your Mother Inlaw Slaps You, What Will You Do (382 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As the Man of the House,If Your Mother Inlaw Slaps You, What Will You Do by blackedwin: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2018
What would your reaction be if your mother inlaw land you a very hot slap
Re: As the Man of the House,If Your Mother Inlaw Slaps You, What Will You Do by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Op if ur mum slap u, what will u do

Ur mother in-law is like ur mother so u can't do anything hence if u can't slap ur mum back if she does

These a a counter tread
Re: As the Man of the House,If Your Mother Inlaw Slaps You, What Will You Do by Lonestar124: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
I've always allow everyone to feel superior over me, is not that I am weak but I want to retain peace with them.

Ironically I'm superior..A man void of understanding hold altercation with his neighbor but a wise man hold peace with everyone.

That is one of the qualities of a super man.

2 Likes

Re: As the Man of the House,If Your Mother Inlaw Slaps You, What Will You Do by dbos11(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
i will just faint so that they will give me malt and milk grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As the Man of the House,If Your Mother Inlaw Slaps You, What Will You Do by babythug(f): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
That's the height of degradation to any man. For an alteration with an in-law to degenerate to such levels it means the man hasn't shown he's the head of his home and is generally not on top of his game.

And I'm not talking about men who form head of the house and behave badly
Re: As the Man of the House,If Your Mother Inlaw Slaps You, What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Daft and irresponsible question .

If she can assault people she can answer a court case.

(1) (Reply)

Women Were Created To Do What Men Cannot Do – Reno Omokri / Nairaland Family Is Now An Advertising Section / Sad Congolese Bride Abandons Rich Husband 7 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.