|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,109,336 members, 7,672,940 topics. Date: Monday, 11 December 2023 at 09:37 AM
|How Can One Reset Their HP Laptop? by hpsupportau: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2018|
If one wants to hard restore their device it may be the case where you want to discontinue using your laptop for you are selling it to another customer, or there are some issues that you want to eliminate from your device for error-free working; the procedure will be the same in every case. However, it must be carried out carefully so that you do not harm your device or the data in it in any way. The process is not much of a task and with proper guidance, you will do it in a jiffy! All you have to do is follow the steps given below which are procured from only the experts. However, we will highly recommend you to keep a backup of your important data in some other device or hard disc, as this process once initiated will delete every file from C drive.
1. For the starter, restart your computer by selecting Start option on your screen’s bottom left corner and click the icon of settings and chose the option of Restart among others.
2. Now, to activate ‘Advanced boot option’ you must press the F8 key. Remember that you need to press the F8 key before the logo of your HP laptop appears on the screen. If you failed, then restart the device and try again.
3. Once the Advanced boot options window appears, choose the down arrow to select the repair your computer option and select enter.
4. Now login your device as an administrator user followed by selecting Hp factory image restore.
5. In the following window click on the ‘Next’ option; tick the box stating ‘Yes, reformat the hard drive and restore system software to factory conditions’, and select Next.
6. Select option Finish to culminate the process.
If while performing the above steps, you face any problem or you want to gain some insight into this matter then contact HP Customer Care Number +61-388205238 and the experts will fulfill your needs.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29