Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court (22433 Views)

Timothy Owoeye Nude Video: Court Releases Osun Commissioner, Businessman On Bail / Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video: Osun Landlords Cry Out Over Indiscriminate Arrest / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by edupedia: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
paulchineduN:
That does not invalidate the fact that Brown Roof politicians are too diabolic that despite the amount of wealth they amass from public treasury, there is little to show for it. Old buildings everywhere.

...what about erosion-plagued red soil politicians and their diabolic Okija shrines?
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by segbowe: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
this is better
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by bolajoko464: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lie

5 Likes

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by pacificom: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Giftedhand92:
The presence of security operatives was increased at the Osun State Judiciary Complex where the alleged blackmailers of Osun lawmaker, Mr Timothy Owoeye, are appearing before a magistrates’ court.

The accused persons were brought into the court premises amidst the heavy presence of armed prison officers and policemen.
Security personnel had a hectic time controlling hundreds of supporters of the lawmaker, who trooped to the court in solidarity with him.

The lawmaker, who is the Majority Leader of Osun State House of Assembly is also in court but the Magistrate, Olusegun Ayilara, has not entered into the court due to the rowdy situation.
Policemen and prisons guards locked the gates into the complex where the courtroom is located but supporters forced their way into the complex but were stopped from entering the courtroom.

Our correspondent gathered from a court official that a man suspected to be sympathetic to the accused persons was stripped naked and injured by some of the lawmaker’s supporters.
The supporters were also angry that the accused persons were allowed to cover their faces while they were marched into the courtroom by armed prison officers.

It will be recalled that Owoeye’s n*de video went viral on Saturday. He was said to have been tricked and swindled by the blackmailers.
The Nude video was said to be recorded to prevent him from reporting the fraud to the police.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/alleged-blackmailers-who-recorded-nude-video-of-osun-lawmaker-drag-to-court/

L

The blackmailer is a stupid man. If you walk into your neighbours house and your eyes incidentally glimpse a strange man in bed with neighbours wife. Be matured with what you saw cos not all what the eyes see the mouth must report. Because I m afraid the neighbours wife will report to her hubby that you eyewitness forced your way to her privacy with intention to rape her.

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by RevenGeMission: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
iafraud land is full of Politicians who have links with talisman temples and otokotoshrines, We have seen , met and even challenged a few of them

Don't come here and cry about how Yoruba Politicians are Diabolic

Recently one of your so called bishops was shot 26 times, his cars destroyed , his clothes has bullet holes but he had zero wound

That guy must be Jesus's Inlaw

Odenni

paulchineduN:
That does not invalidate the fact that Brown Roof politicians are too diabolic that despite the amount of wealth they amass from public treasury, there is little to show for it. Old buildings everywhere.

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by RevenGeMission: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
I didn't realize there's bush and forest in your markets in BiafraudLand
nwakibie3:
but the law breaker was caught nude bathing at the market naa
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by Kingsleyphy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
That's there business
please if u need or u know somebody who needs our services do well to give us a call.quality is assured

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by nwakibie3(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I didn't realize there's bush and forest in your markets in BiafraudLand

stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Anyone who records videos or telephone conversations so as to destroy others is a coward. Personally, I do not care if I am being recorded. To be bold during bad times like this is the way forward. If you like use whatever I have told you in private against me. You will meet me there. It is a promise. A promise that will surely come to pass. It may be after 50 years, but I will make sure I show the person who I am. It is why I mind my business and I keep secrets. No matter the situation, I will not attack you publicly. I may send anonymous messages which only the person will understand, but to call out the person, and use what was told me privately against the person....Never. But when you call me out, I will reach out for peace. And after telling you privately what you should cancel, delete, erase or skip about me, and you stubbornly leave them there, you should get ready for war. I do not back down for such. But i always check my heart before I strike. If the fellow had asked me to remove or delete things and I had complied, but the fellow stubbornly continously use things against me, and deliberately will not retract negativity about me, war is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by figure007(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sirpaul:
your own don finish......

wetin you suppose use make money ..
i did not follow from beginning... What did the lawmaker do that he got himself naked
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by Sirpaul(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
bathing in the market
figure007:
i did not follow from beginning... What did the lawmaker do that he got himself naked
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by bankolefun(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
this is a paid story!! the phucking writer made his phucking intent so phucking obvious..
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by educhigo: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
this country is monkey shit hole,the politician suppose to be jail too,associate with cult

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by Triangles1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
paulchineduN:
That does not invalidate the fact that Brown Roof politicians are too diabolic that despite the amount of wealth they amass from public treasury, there imouse to show for it. Old buildings everywhere.

I wish all the money you make from Lagos and Malaysia you used it to develop your red sand home, your so called brothers wouldn't be hawking fake handkerchief and gala on brown roof area. Fake smellos
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by Yankee101: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
What is he doing nude in the bushes? We're not pursing the main issue here.
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by grandstar(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Look at these hypocrites?

You know how to humiliate others but you cover your face so as not to suffer shame?

These are a bunch of animals!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by yibayadux: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
can you imagine...despite the fact that he was caught in an unlawful act.
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by paulchineduN(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Triangles1:
I wish all the money you make from Lagos and Malaysia you used it to develop your red sand home, your so called brothers wouldn't be hawking fake handkerchief and gala on brown roof area. Fake smellos

Same way ur people are carrying around dirty and fake concoctions around poisoning people at d Eastern Side.
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by paulchineduN(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
iafraud land is full of Politicians who have links with talisman temples and otokotoshrines, We have seen , met and even challenged a few of them

Don't come here and cry about how Yoruba Politicians are Diabolic

Recently one of your so called bishops was shot 26 times, his cars destroyed , his clothes has bullet holes but he had zero wound
That guy must be Jesus's Inlaw

Odenni

That's a protection from above
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by Duru1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
HolyClement001:
black mailer indeed

I guess the so-called blackmailers also undressed the skirt chaser turned legislator.

1 Like

Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by bamasite(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
SHEY E ACTUALLY BATH OUTSIDE NI?. CAN ONE 'UNSEE' WHAT HE HAS SEEN?
grin grin grin grin

Las las,INTERNET NEVER FORGETS
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by Clinton207: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Was the law maker hypnotised ? Did they help him take off his clothes?

Your lies would not see the light of day Mr Law maker. I
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by Parable007: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2018
nice one APC .. harzard control Abi rubbish pls how many of you watched the video? if you did no need to believe this rubbish!!!
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by jonadaft: 6:05am On Sep 20, 2018
paulchineduN:

How about the frustrated OSU erosion and landlocked area politicians?
Ask okoroawusa
Re: Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court by joepepsy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Can I drop my phone? So we can chat on whatapp.
pelicanbeau:
tricked and swindled? Meaning the guy is also a thief looking for money doublers and not representing his people well, also he is not serious with the business of law making with which he found himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Pay ₦42k Each For Uniforms, Boots - Sahara Reporters / Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun / 14 Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt For Illegal Oil Bunkering (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.