Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje (15681 Views)

Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by claseek(f): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
We heard you the first time

1 Like

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Everybody loves Jimi Agbaje.

Lets put that to the test again

we know those who love Agbaje, they were told to jump in the lagoon last time. They should go and focus on selecting the gov in their own area.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by gistyinka(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Welcome on board Jimmy..

More full details about this report below:

http://gyonlineng.com/jimi-agbaje-joins-lagos-state-governorship-race/

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
So many people urging you to run abi so many people urging you to spend your money.

Loser oshi.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by coleon(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
This one does not contribute anything to the society, not even a comment on newspaper. His own is only to come out and contest in every 4 year cycle and crawl back to his cave afterwards.Very unserious fellow, by the time you finish your money again you will see.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by Maxymilliano(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
JK is OK ...
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by Aldebaran(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jimi Carrey grin
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by josiegirl27: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
themomentng:
Mr Jimi Agbaje, the 2015 Lagos State governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, on Wednesday ended speculations about his re-run bid, saying he was back in the race.

Agbaje made the confirmation via a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos.

“It is true that initially I did not want to re-contest, but I had so many people urging me to run.

“I bought and submitted my nomination form shortly before it closed. I will be part of the PDP Lagos governorship primaries, billed for Friday, September 28th, “ he said.

Agbaje said that he was confident he would win the elections in Lagos state, if he picked the PDP guber ticket to run.

On the upcoming primaries, Agbaje said he was confident that the leadership would create a level playing ground for all the aspirants, as has been the norm of the party.

“Our primaries have always been open, fair and free for all.

“This is what we are known for, and that is the way I expect it to be,” he said.

Agbaje, who also contested for the National Chairmanship of the PDP in 2017, won by Uche Secondus, said that the recent defections from the party in the state would not affect him if he picked the ticket.

“It is the people of Lagos State that will decide. The issues in the party will not impact negatively on votes.

“Most Nigerians now vote for individuals rather than party,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-i-will-contest-lagos-gov-election-jimi-agbaje/amp/
has FRSC list been released ?
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
This man has come again.
Another Buhari.
Doesn't he get tired? Oh sorry, I forgot its called having a vision and being tenacious
undecided
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by romenna: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
JK is still very Okay!
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by vikithor(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
the man that betrayed the goodwill voters by accepting bribe from tinubu,instead pursing his electoral victory,
i will vote AGAINST self traitor agbaje
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by omoharry(f): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
sureheaven:
U think the problem btwn Ambode and Tinubu will give u upper hand this time to win.

U are joke, I implore ur family and friends to warn u because this might lead to hypertension when u lose again. shocked
sey you know sey na only 100,000 vote nai Ambode take win for Lagos over Agbaje...even with all the rigging of APC.nor test the power of the power
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by gracedarwin08: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Welcome back on the track, the primaries wont be easy this time because PDP is a rebranded party its a total free and fair primaries, thou Jimi is a big contestant who can not be neglected.
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by IbrahimDamola: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jimi for sure!

Jk is okay!

Sanwoo ti sonu!

yoruba for Jimi! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
omoharry:
sey you know sey na only 100,000 vote nai Ambode take win for Lagos over Agbaje...even with all the rigging of APC.nor test the power of the power
150,000 votes.
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by vena92: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Cousin.
No Elder Brother
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by vena92: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
omoharry:
PDP's Federal Might helped JK too, then.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by BunmiSkye: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
I seize to believe this......I can rememeber how it played out previously for Jimi Agbaje during Fashola's time....But i beleiev he is intelligent just that he was at the wrong party then but he could have had more =prospect if he was in the right party....For now i will advise he drops all the ambition of becoming lagos state governor.its been over 16 years that APC has won the hearts of Lagosian

1 Like

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by itchie: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jimi should give way to younger contestants
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by ahamonyeka(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
jimi is the man for better tomorrow of Lagos though pdp has done their best but we still need to try this man called jimi cos I do much believe in him.
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by Iwanttoto: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
This man has come again.
Another Buhari.
Doesn't he get tired? Oh sorry, I forgot its called having a vision and being tenacious
undecided

Winston chushhill of usa contests presidency up2 5 times b4 he finaly win am. Winners no dey qite & luusers no dey win.
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by Cyriloha(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Ok

Good luck sir

How about Otedolla

The one that offered burn offering at his bridge?
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by Duru009(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Big betrayal, you will never win Lagos _

1 Like

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by STrundah(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mynd44:

150,000 votes.
Mynd44, kindly reply as soon as you get this mention. I need your help on something. And I'll really appreciate it if you can do me the favour.
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by DTaj: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jimi should not waste the little money left from his corner-shop pharmacy in Apapa and the millions he got from Jonathan and PDP’s Wadata Plaza Head Office for 2015 election.

At over 60 and a sagging political party with no free money (yanfu-yanfu), anyone APC presents in 2019 will beat him silly again!

Jimi Agbaje, this is your 3rd attempt at Lagos governorship. Go home and rest!

Do not waste your little money, energy, and remaining scanty goodwill.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Iwanttoto:

Winston chushhill of usa contests presidency up2 5 times b4 he finaly win am. Winners no dey qite & luusers no dey win.
Using Buhari as a case study, sometimes its best to take your loss and move on....
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by DTaj: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jimi should not waste the little money left from his corner-shop pharmacy in Apapa and the millions he got from Jonathan and PDP’s Wadata Plaza Head Office for 2015 election.

At over 60 and a sagging political party with no free money (yanfu-yanfu), anyone APC presents in 2019 will beat him silly again!

Jimi Agbaje, this is your 3rd attempt at Lagos governorship. Go home and rest!

The crappy slogans of “JK is okay”, “Everyone loves Jimi Agbaje”, and your daft, ill-advised use of ethnicity (eg “PDP is for Igbo people”) that earned you Igbo votes in 2015 won’t work again! All the 7 PDP House of Assembly members elected through sympathy votes in Igbo-dominated parts of Lagos ALL defected to APC last year!

Do not waste your little money, energy, and remaining scanty goodwill.
Re: I’ll Contest Lagos Gov Election –jimi Agbaje by something4me: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Egbon, don broke, getting PDP form is like investing. I remembered d other time all money given to this bros was not spend. Anyway no problem....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. / 2019 Election: I’m Declaring By October 1 – Fayose / Shehu Shagari's 95th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.