Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

This Lady Was Saved From Ritualists In Delta State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Was Saved From Ritualists In Delta State (photos) (1310 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her (2) (3) (4)

(1)

This Lady Was Saved From Ritualists In Delta State (photos) by Amagite3(f): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
A young lady was saved by some men when she was allegedly about to be butchered by suspected ritualists.

According to the Facebook user who shared photos of her after the ordeal, it happened in a bush in Abraka, Delta State.

She wrote;

"Some boys took her yesterday with tinted car,she was saved by some Hausa people, when she was about to be butchered n Abraka bush,She is from Obiaruku
Girls wise up
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/this-lady-was-saved-from-ritualists-in-delta-state-photos.html

Re: This Lady Was Saved From Ritualists In Delta State (photos) by gaby(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Keep recycling rubbish and call yourself a blogger.

Lazy bloggers with zero contents.

If you are in need of contents let me know, I might be able to help you.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: This Lady Was Saved From Ritualists In Delta State (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2018

(1)

Dad Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Dead Wife And Child In Coffin / 15 Murdered In Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Abuja-enugu Expressway - Video / Why I Used Pastor For Herbal Medicine – Herbalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.