Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) (67770 Views)

Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
This young lady was reportedly abducted for the purpose of rituals by some boys in a tinted car yesterday. Thankfully she was saved by some Hausa people, when she was about to be butchered in Obiaruku bush.

According to Ossai Ovie Success who shared the story on facebook the lady is from Obiaruku, Ukwani LGA, Delta State. See more photos below:

Ossai is the P.A to Delta State Governor.

See His Post Below with more photos:

GOD WILL KEEP RESCUING OUR CHILDREN FROM THE HANDS OF RITUALIST’S.JUST IN:This young lady was taken by some boys yesterday, with tinted car, she was saved by some Hausa people, when she was about to be butchered in Obiaruku bush.See storyThis lady is from Obiaruku, Ukwani LGA, Delta State.Cases like this has happened in Obiedike sometime ago, another happened in Obiaruku before now.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/girl-who-was-abducted-for-rituals.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala God is good ooh

7 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
thank God for her life..!

23 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by smellingmenses: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
hmmm we need to see more of the hausas and less of fulanis in Nigeria

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by vchykp(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
its just God, if not for God, she wont live to tell her story,she need to be taken to church for deliverance because dey might have used some diabolic powers on her.

31 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by GossipHeart(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hausa people rescued her ??
Even if you mentioned Yoruba, i won't believe it

It's just like saying that a lion rescued a goat

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by admax(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thank God for her life even though the details of her abduction or rescue is still sketchy but nevertheless I thank God for her life.

She must have been rescued by the Fulani's since they only stay in the bush.

What happened to the boys? Were they arrested and then bailed by the godfathers?

14 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by martineinstein(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
oh God! Look at somebody they wanted to butcher........she must be seriously traumatised

4 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by yjgm(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na wa o. Ritualist around. She got to thank God and those that saved her.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Flashh: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
The girl might have fault in this situation, when I got to "tinted car" on that post.

We know these girls easily freaks out for cars. So there's tendency she could fall victim; since the ritualist knew that.

But thank God for her life.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
GOD IS GUD.. THANK GOd FOR UR LIFE [b][/b]embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by diana158(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thank you o our brothers from the north

72 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
This story and ritualist get K-leg (my thought) embarassed They should tell us what happened embarassed Any way the koko be say she was salvaged. Thank God!

7 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
I thank God for her life..

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is one reason why I'm an advocate of JUNGLE JUSTICE.
Those boys were lucky they were not caught. I trust Wafi boys na, them no dey delay with those kind things.

I mean, how can you take a fellow human being like yourself for ritual purposes

some people are devilish than Lucifer himself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hausa Muslim Rescued A Christian From South At The Hand Of Christian Kidnappers. Thats service to humanity, carry own. My Allah reward you. Name checkers are disappointed.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Chipappii(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
niggi4life:
Thank God for her
Warning for mostly the ladies, be careful of the inscriptions on the clothes u wear
On her top i could see faintly" Treesom Fighter" grin
grin you no well.

Na ha love for flashy cars carry am go there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by mimee9(f): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
God is still in the business of helping people, thank God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by steppin: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
The ritualists are not smiling. HAUSA fiffle don do them short one.

14 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Amah70: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Only time Hausas brought positive Story.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Okworigeorge(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
niggi4life:
Thank God for her
[s]Warning for mostly the ladies, be careful of the inscriptions on the clothes u wear

On her top i could see faintly" Treesom Fighter" grin [/s]
I see FREEDOM FIGHTER

30 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by MotorConnectz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Her shirt says it all! "Freedom Fighter" I pity her.. cry I can imagine what she went through, the horror of seeing yourself about to be butchered to death..

Thank God THANK HIM oo. Lift your hands hi.. Maka chukwu.
This is Proof that he reigns!

9 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by ladyF(f): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thank God for her life o. Nairalanders should be very careful, the ember months are upon us. It is well!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ehen!
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by peeparty(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Omo see traffic una no dey sleep ni
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Mykelpato(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dz story is filled with Lai Mohammed..

"Men in tinted car, abducted her and hausa people rescued her " who re the men, where re they??

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by chibatov(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
thank God. "another girl found in bush, parts missing" post averted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
delta and ritualist

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) by mayorjosh(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Daura !!!!! shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.