Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (78331 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Friend01(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one na ex ashawo. E de read for her body.

As an ashawo if you no die by bottle being broken on your head by your fellow ashawo, you might most likely die by the bullet.

You are fast gaining a notoriety for bad comments and it is not good for your image MA.
change for good.
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by mikolo4us: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Gals and cults boys are like 5&6
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
ngadaAwo:
cry

chaii see fresh boobs and curves wasted cry

You need red-hot deliverance for 21 days! Of all the things displayed, na only ass and boobs you see.
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Kingjames(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Birth.

education

struggle

"runs/hassle"

cosmetic

death

in fact, life is vanity.

life after here ...God save our soul

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
What will be will be r.i.p to her
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by tunize(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:
Sad and deeply saddening.

Parents might think she is at her PPA.

What a loss in all facets...

R.I.P girl..
Am telling u sometimes shit happen
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by bluefilm: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
She partied to death.

What a pity
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by tunize(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
tstx:
See what Nigerian Youths have bin reduced to. .. Not too young to lead my foot...

RIP...

But to say the truth Na jew people die ... As a knowing guy/girl e get some kind movement you go see for party omo you go just find your way.
I can't remain in a party after witnessing a fight... Who party or alcohol epp.
Bro sometimes there is no movement oooh nor be her fault. I will only blame her for one thing she was suppose to be in her ppa in niger..too much of everything is bad.
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Sollow(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

As an ashawo if you no die by bottle being broken on your head by your fellow ashawo, you might most likely die by the bullet.

Am really convinced you lack sense... it’s not everything you comment on ... ozwo
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by northvietnam(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

That was their foolishness. If youre wise, after a fight at a gathering most likely full of my thugs like that, you see say dem talk make you no worry say u go see wetin go happen. As dem commot , you suppose don know wetin go sup. Your common sense should tell you they are coming back for revenge and you should find your square root immediately.

E just b like soldier wahala. You fight soldier and you think say he no go go barracks go reinforce come find you for that same location. If you wan show say you stupid, u go still remain there.

Sense no go kill my nigga
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by koffsman(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Aside from. Being Jew alot of young guys and gals are in higher institution now are not street wise back den in school even if na test I dey write I see strange movement I dey submit cut out who test help Wen I go still pay after exam if u like write d whole text book down but alot of youth nowadays know nothing once dey see free drinks and soup R.I.P to the dead and GOD' Perfect Protection on we the living.

tstx:
See what Nigerian Youths have bin reduced to. .. Not too young to lead my foot...

RIP...

But to say the truth Na jew people die ... As a knowing guy/girl e get some kind movement you go see for party omo you go just find your way.
I can't remain in a party after witnessing a fight... Who party or alcohol epp.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Awaja(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2018
Wasted,I pray the perpetrators are apprehended and brought to book.
Except she was putting on a jungle book,she failed the basic NYSC law.
I pray God should strengthen her family �
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Hishowlau(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2018
OMG RIP
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by bitcoinvin(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Amagite3:
Here are more photos of Ugwi Mary Martha, the corps member who was killed by cultists, last night, during a graduation party held by Ambrose Ali University students in Ekpoma, Edo State.

Martha, a Banking and Finance graduate of the institution, observing her NYSC in Niger State, was reportedly visiting a friend who just graduated, when she was caught up in the tragic event that occurred after a fight broke out at a bar at Judges quarters, Ekpoma.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/photos-of-corps-member-killed-during-aau-massacre.html

runs copper...?Ashawo copper....?NO rip to u
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by linusbnn(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Keep quiet. Are you better off?.
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by linusbnn(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Na Black axxxxe men(aiye) waste(kill) maphite guys and innocent people (Jews) anyhow like dis
This is madness
Another War has just been activated
RIP to the Deceased

Na only dem dey get Jews attached to their killings. I remb 2009 war between them and bucket, Jews death pass the real target. In the same AAU. I no go forget that experience.
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by justuschi50: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2018
this one na confirm runs girl

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Peckygirl(f): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What a senseless comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.