Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Will You Do With 25,000 Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do With 25,000 Naira? (1176 Views)

How Can Activate Office Product Key With 25 Digit Activation Code / What Business Can I Start With 25,000? / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With 25,000 Naira? by LeoThaGreat(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
What will you do with 25 thousand Naira?

You could buy the new Nokia 1, but I can swear you'll crave for an upgrade to something better three weeks afterwards.

You could go flex your friends at the cinema, a leisure park, an eatery, etc, but mehn, after you go broke, ideas on how you could have spent it better would start coming! And that sucks!

You could invest in ForEx or crypto retailers like eToro and their likes, but this crypto & ForEx thing get as e be. Your money would be gone in seconds! Especially if you're still a learner.
Even eToro admits this (log onto their site from a PC & read the pop up)

You could invest in certainty instead sha. A side hustle with certainty.
Certainty like Lori Craft Ladies Slides. And with your weekly profit you'll save some money on the side to do all the above and a lot more.

Smart thinking right?

It's called delayed gratification.
(You can enlighten yourself more about it here: https://punchng.com/using-your-assets-to-pay-for-liabilities/ )

You will thank yourself in 3 months time for investing smartly.

You will actually start thanking yourself by this month end when everyone start getting their salaries.

Selling in hostels & campuses issa goal
Selling to your colleagues at the office issa goal
Creative marketing is all you need

All you need do is to pre-order now in wholesales when the time is right, so you'll get your order right in time.

WHOLESALES
10 pairs  =  25,000 Naira
20 pairs  =  50,000 Naira
100+ pairs  =  2,300 Naira per pair

RETAIL
Kindly contact @LoriCraftShoes on our business pages on Instagram or Facebook

You have all the time in the world to think this through, but while you're thinking, someone else is busy making moves by placing orders, and we operate strictly on first come first served basis. And we tend to decline orders when our hands are tied & busy.
Plus the patient dog gets nothing to eat at all...and it died of starvation

I won't let you die of starvation.
In fact, I need you to conquer the Nigerian market with me.
I can't conquer this market alone. But chop I chop is how we will conquer together

We also make male sandals & slides. But that's a different ball game.
You can check out our samples on @LoriCraftShoes on social media

CONTACT
Whatsapp/Calls/Texts: +2348183379510
Social media: @LoriCraftShoes

I'm very open to further questions and inquiries.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Opera News Hub / The Easiest $50 You Will Ever Make / How To Start A Paper Cup Production Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.