Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Business Can I Start With 25,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 25,000? (1014 Views)

What Will You Do With 25,000 Naira? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 25,000? by mezarddinny: 4:45am On Oct 02, 2018
last year november, I tried to transfer 25,000 to a friend and the money got missing, my bank later returned it last month so instead of spending the money recklessly, I decided to start a business but I don't know the best business to venture into. If you have any idea, you can please tell me. I'm a student btw.

thanks in advance guys
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25,000? by Naychuzzy(m): 5:11am On Oct 02, 2018
mezarddinny:
last year november, I tried to transfer 25,000 to a friend and the money got missing, my bank later returned it last month so instead of spending the money recklessly, I decided to start a business but I don't know the best business to venture into. If you have any idea, you can please tell me. I'm a student btw.

thanks in advance guys

Invest in marijuana...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25,000? by mezarddinny: 5:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Invest in marijuana...
I no get mind for igbo
give me another idea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 25,000? by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 02, 2018
Sell ota pia pia sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 25,000? by Naychuzzy(m): 5:25am On Oct 02, 2018
mezarddinny:
I no get mind for igbo

give me another idea

Brother. You don't have to be involved directly. Find a trusted street guy to manage the shit for you. The profit usually comes instant bra. No kidding.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25,000? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Brother. You don't have to be involved directly. Find a trusted street guy to manage the shit for you. The profit usually comes instant bra. No kidding.

after one year you can start pushing coke and then become Pablo Escobar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 25,000? by mezarddinny: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2018
which kind wahala be this na, please give me better ideas na

I wan to become jack ma, not pablo
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25,000? by Rebuke: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Lols. Too many crazy guys here.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 25,000? by EXICON(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2018
mezarddinny:
which kind wahala be this na, please give me better ideas na

I wan to become jack ma, not pablo

It's great to know you have an investment mentality and you hope to become Jack Ma someday. I will encourage you to keep your dreams alive even if there will be hurdles to cross. But if you believe it, you can become it.

In answering your question, here are top 5 business you can start with 25k Naira in Nigeria

1. Importation Businesses

2. Good business (buying and Selling, inclusive of snacks making)

3. Distributorship Business. Find hot selling and highly demanded products in your location. Talk to the manufacturer or major distributor and indicate interest to distribute their products.

4. Event Management and Catering (you can even start with less than that. You don't have to have the skills at the outset.

5. Mobile Phones Accessories business.

That's all I can say for now. I will advise you carefully look into any of the above mentioned. With proper guidance, discipline and intelligence in business, you will scale up and succeed. You will make it. Keep your head high up bro.

Stay blessed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Are Interested In Dry Fish Business... / 1 USD Now Equal 184 Naira On Google- Is It An Hack? / Do You Want To Start A Profitable Ebook/Digital Product Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.