Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary (31915 Views)

A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Top Things That Take Your Monthly Salary Silently- Cotenant.com.ng / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by baba3know: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
wink2015:

NICE SHARE.

Quite an informative guide.

I am sure most folks out there will derive knowledge from this online tutorials.

Thanks bro. I am glad that you like it.
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Just2endowed2(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
God bless us
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by xxgig(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
lawrence35:
When I was working as a call center agent in one of the Telecoms, I had access to free internet, I learnt alot....

I now dropshipping, as in Sell from AliExpress, printful etc from home... Pays far more than any job I can get right now.
PLEASE I AM INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU DO, HOW CAN I LEARN PLEASE......
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by pat077: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
different package, same content

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by cooltola(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Easier said than done, especially if you earn less than 30k a month. Some barely have money to eat, talkless of saving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by histemple: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
paul5378:
BET9JA....

2 sure odds everyday. Start with 10k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by lawrence35(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
xxgig:

PLEASE I AM INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU DO, HOW CAN I LEARN PLEASE......

Read about it there...

https://www.nairaland.com/4742839/selling-custom-t-shirt-plus-aliexpress

Use the number there to contact me via WhatsApp.
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by jideofor1885: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
No side business is profitable without good policy and conducive environment.Nigeria environment is harsh for a legal business to thrive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by SoNature(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
odylanky:
dat same talk

The sooner you start believing these things, the better for you

I am a living testimony

Perhaps it won't work for everyone

But if you are sincere with honing your skills, working hard and praying, there's no way you can't make it

I will tell u how much I earn because u can neither see nor meet me grin

Yes, I earn $210 to $245 weekly from content writing

And I even started this year

Again, those are no fairytales
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by ColdNight(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by GetCofOProperty: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
lawrence35:
When I was working as a call center agent in one of the Telecoms, I had access to free internet, I learnt alot....

I now dropshipping, as in Sell from AliExpress, printful etc from home... Pays far more than any job I can get right now.

Nice one... Heard a lot about drop-shipping. I think we can connect Lawrence. I can consider learning this from you, and I wouldn't mind introducing you to my kind of soft but lucrative business too which has less stress. call/whatsapp thru my digit 08027390046 and we can talk better

DON'T MISS THIS PROMO AND OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE GENUINE PROPERTIES IN YOUR CHOICE LOCATIONS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

GET IN TOUCH TODAY!

Call/WhatsApp (+234)08027390046, 08034113771
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by baba3know: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Patrickilogu:
please i need this oooh. every month salary can be frustrating....................

I was once on your shoes. I use to spend several hours daily remembering that today is 20th, tomorrow is 21st n that I hv 9days remaining to the end of the month. The truth is that I no longer count days.

Check how affiliate marketing is liberating ordinary Nigerians here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by emperorblog(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
comshots:
No side business is profitable without good policy and conducive environment.Nigeria environment is harsh for a legal business to thrive.
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by SEONaijaExpert: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Boost Your Blog Domain Authority and Ranking on Search Engines

Get Backlinks From Google, Facebook, CNN, Harvard, Wikipedia etc. Call 081 5134 9272
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by emperorblog(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
CONTACT ME FOR MINI IMPORTATION.
WE HELP TO BUY FROM CHINA, 1688. ALIEXPRESS AND ALSO SHIP TO NIGERIA
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by joshrare(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
baba3know:
Everybody needs extra sources of income, but not everyone can have it. In this post I will be showing you how I was able to create – not just one or 2, three sources of income that helped me live the life of my dreams.

Living on your paycheck in this country is similar to driving a car without breaks; when the going gets somehow, just expect to crash. Forget what you’ve heard all the time about working hard; your main source of wealth would only be when you’ve diversified your income.

The question now is “How then can you diversify your income?”

Diversifying your income is similar to creating a side hustle. Just anything that will put more money into your pocket is a welcome idea.

Before we proceed, I will say “Do you know that if you make an extra $10 daily, you will have an extra $310 at the end of the month.

This means that when converted into Naira, you will be 111,600 Naira richer. Who wouldn’t appreciate such an amount of money? Let me show you how to achieve this process.

How to create an extra source of income

Choose a profitable skill

I was speaking to a group of salesmen at Abuja who were selling insurance; I asked them how they make money aside from selling insurance. They said “nothing”

Imagine if they can open up another side hustles from becoming affiliate marketers, which I believe pays more than the insurance they are selling.

There are so many profitable skills out there that can give you the money you deserve. Skills like Web design, web development, affiliate marketing, content writing, etc. All these can fetch you side money if you know exactly how to utilize the skills.

Know how to Monetize the Skill

This is actually the hardest part of the whole thing. Once you’ve identified the skills you need to sell, you then have to monetize the skill. Monetizing means selling your skills to people who might need them.

Your employer pays you to use your skill in the workplace, so why can’t you utilize your skills and work for yourself?

There are several places you can use your skill to make money; places like

- Clickbank
- Fiverr (click here to see my fiverr tricks)
- Gotranscript
- Amazon
- Aliexpress
- Upwork

There are several other places where you can actually make the money from the skills you have to offer.

Get the Information

The information is what you actually need to make the money. Most times when newbies come to me asking for how to start making money on the following channels, I tell them to take time and read about the business they are about going into.

A business will only be profitable for you when you have the right knowledge and information. This is where I actually come in to help. You can decide to start making money on these platforms – or choose not to make money on it at all.

Whichever option you go for, it won’t stop me from making my money. So it is up to you to start making money from these platforms. Because of the plenty requests, I have created a WhatsApp group to teach people how they can make money from all these platforms. So you can see the steps here.

Once you have the right information, I guarantee you that you will surely make money – even within 1 month of starting to sell on those platforms.

Creating a side income is the best way to survive this harsh economy, so what are you doing to live the life of your dreams? You can get started by visiting the link below for more information as to how to get started.

Click Source for more details

Two thousand naira is a small amount, what assurance are you giving? some of those e-book almost always refers to another e-book.
Does it work just the way you are saying it?
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
paul5378:
BET9JA....
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by writeprof(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
wink2015:

NICE SHARE.

Quite an informative guide.

I am sure most folks out there will derive knowledge from this online tutorials.

Why use a whatsapp group for the tutorial and not NL?
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by bodee(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
SoNature:

The sooner you start believing these things, the better for you

I am a living testimony

Perhaps it won't work for everyone

But if you are sincere with honing your skills, working hard and praying, there's no way you can't make it

I will tell u how much I earn because u can neither see nor meet me grin

Yes, I earn $210 to $245 weekly from content writing

And I even started this year

Again, those are no fairytales
how do I earn from content writing please
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Melchizzedek: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
This lines are common on front page. How can u call freelancing job on feverr a side hussle when the thing will definitely take all ur time every now and then. I think u shd cme up with oda ideas sm1 cn venture into as side hussle abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by CHIGIM: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
MUMU POST
INFOBIZ3:
Heaven
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by myadekunle: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
add me to the whatsapp group :08188696728
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by xxgig(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
lawrence35:

Read about it there...

https://www.nairaland.com/4742839/selling-custom-t-shirt-plus-aliexpress

Use the number there to contact me via WhatsApp.
thanks
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by roland2rule(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
How do one make money on Aliexpress?
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by waShine(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Dont mind him o jare, same talk without looking at the country's austerity level, how could one make money from no money in people hands, think like a tinker.
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by waShine(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Kingzd:
The best ever enjoyment you can get in life is when you are an entrepreneur, simple.

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by issylarry(m): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2018
baba3know:
Everybody needs extra sources of income, but not everyone can have it. In this post I will be showing you how I was able to create – not just one or 2, three sources of income that helped me live the life of my dreams.

Living on your paycheck in this country is similar to driving a car without breaks; when the going gets somehow, just expect to crash. Forget what you’ve heard all the time about working hard; your main source of wealth would only be when you’ve diversified your income.

The question now is “How then can you diversify your income?”

Diversifying your income is similar to creating a side hustle. Just anything that will put more money into your pocket is a welcome idea.

Before we proceed, I will say “Do you know that if you make an extra $10 daily, you will have an extra $310 at the end of the month.

This means that when converted into Naira, you will be 111,600 Naira richer. Who wouldn’t appreciate such an amount of money? Let me show you how to achieve this process.

How to create an extra source of income

Choose a profitable skill

I was speaking to a group of salesmen at Abuja who were selling insurance; I asked them how they make money aside from selling insurance. They said “nothing”

Imagine if they can open up another side hustles from becoming affiliate marketers, which I believe pays more than the insurance they are selling.

There are so many profitable skills out there that can give you the money you deserve. Skills like Web design, web development, affiliate marketing, content writing, etc. All these can fetch you side money if you know exactly how to utilize the skills.

Know how to Monetize the Skill

This is actually the hardest part of the whole thing. Once you’ve identified the skills you need to sell, you then have to monetize the skill. Monetizing means selling your skills to people who might need them.

Your employer pays you to use your skill in the workplace, so why can’t you utilize your skills and work for yourself?

There are several places you can use your skill to make money; places like

- Clickbank
- Fiverr (click here to see my fiverr tricks)
- Gotranscript
- Amazon
- Aliexpress
- Upwork

There are several other places where you can actually make the money from the skills you have to offer.

Get the Information

The information is what you actually need to make the money. Most times when newbies come to me asking for how to start making money on the following channels, I tell them to take time and read about the business they are about going into.

A business will only be profitable for you when you have the right knowledge and information. This is where I actually come in to help. You can decide to start making money on these platforms – or choose not to make money on it at all.

Whichever option you go for, it won’t stop me from making my money. So it is up to you to start making money from these platforms. Because of the plenty requests, I have created a WhatsApp group to teach people how they can make money from all these platforms. So you can see the steps here.

Once you have the right information, I guarantee you that you will surely make money – even within 1 month of starting to sell on those platforms.

Creating a side income is the best way to survive this harsh economy, so what are you doing to live the life of your dreams? You can get started by visiting the link below for more information as to how to get started.

Click Source for more details

How did u create account on clickbank
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Philtrust: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved
upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by baba3know: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2018
joshrare:

Two thousand naira is a small amount, what assurance are you giving? some of those e-book almost always refers to another e-book.
Does it work just the way you are saying it?

Everything is as described on the page but for the benefit of doubt it also comes with a 30day money back guarantee. The only thing left is for you to put in the effort and implement the easy to follow step by step instructions in the guide. You can click here for the whole details
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Haddock(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2018
KingLinglee:
Who is this guy sef?.?.?

You keep posting recycled junk

And to the mod that keep pushing his topic to fp.. Go to the business section there are more sensible posts to display before the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police / "Earning N50M Annually In Nigeria But Considered Poor In Developed Countries" / Andela Sacks 420 Staff In Nigeria, Kenya And Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.