Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police (31526 Views)

Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / Resigning My Position To Pursue My Goal: Advice Needed / Asp Amina, Igp Idris' Mistress Who Was Promoted From Corporal To Asp In 12 Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by fergie001: 9:57am On May 25, 2023
I never saw this coming. I have never thought I'll be put in detention without interrogation. All I did was try to resign. I have been trying to resign from the Police since last year but my letters were not approved.

My boss had called me to show up yesterday 24th of may to meet the Deputy commissioner for an interview. I thought they were finally going to approve my resignation but the only words I heard was that I should be detained to be tried and dismissed.

Due to the shock, I couldn't say anything as the officer led me away. Later, I heard that I should have begged and cried but my lack of reaction worsened the matter. I cried a river after it all dawned on me. I have not taken my clothes and shoes off since yesterday. I can't even change my sanitary pad. My migraine is throbbing at full speed and my head is about to explode from exhaustion.

My mother has called that she has been advised to come and plead that i will continue working. I have been working for 6 years and I think it is fair to let someone go and aid them to leave if they do not want to stay anymore. I have been very easygoing since i was born, this is my first time in this kind of situation. I have always worked in the administrative department, in fact, the religious department of the Nigeria Police.

I believe in pursuing everything with passion, i always remove myself whenever I think i am no longer giving full attention to a job or career. I don't know how long I'll be here for but I really need to sleep. If the women at the provost office had not given me some Paracetamol yesterday afternoon, I may not have survived until now.

I don't know how long I will be here for but I'll appreciate a blanket with sanitary pad. The cold is about to snuff my life out. As I sit here through the night and the mosquitos hum in my ears. I keep talking to them to ask them why someone who could have stamped my letter and put me through on what to do will
have me held down and humiliated instead.

I can't imagine what my mother will be going through now to hear that her daughter is being detained and she has to come to Ikeja to plead on her behalf. My mother has never had to worry over me before and she has to do it without my dad.

I wonder what my dad would have thought if he were alive. He was such a calm person. He always knew what to say. I really want to go home. I don't know who will read this. My phone will die soon. This is a cry for help. I want to go home. Find me please Fauzziyah Ebunoluwa Isiak.

Fauzziyah Ebunoluwa Isiak

Hundeyin, Adejobi react

SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT: It is one thing to turn in your resignation. It is another thing for the application to be processed, upon which you receive your discharge certificate.

Till you get the discharge certificate, you remain a serving member of the Force, bound by all extant rules and regulation of service.

@PoliceNG , absence from duty for twenty-one days without leave or permission automatically results in your being declared a deserter. Every serving member knows this.

Corporal Fauzziyah Isiak, who serves in the office of the Imam of the Command, without leave, permission or discharge from service, absconded from duty for over a month, in flagrant disregard for the conditions of service she willingly signed to.

For this offence against discipline, she was detained yesterday for the commencement of her orderly room trial today.

Secondly, she has maliciously brought the name of the Force into disrepute by distorting/misrepresenting facts - a discreditable conduct that amounts to another disciplinary offence.

Nevertheless, she would have an opportunity to explain herself at the trial, after which a decision will be made.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer

Everyone knows the process. She is just being funny and misled, i guess. I am sure many have got the facts from the command. The process is clear. You write a resignation letter through your, DPO, to Area Commander, follow the ladder up to the IGP, and response comes via the same route.

And if it's so urgent that you must leave, you make payment equal to ur salary for 3 months, to be paid to the purse of the government, with proof of payment.

That is express. But if you have not received any approval, you must be on duty. So, she has not been reporting on duty. Too bad anyway.

Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Force Public Relations Officer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Moh247: 10:00am On May 25, 2023
cool

If you think police are wicked to civilians, they are terrorist to themselves

You can't resign before 10years in service

If you desert and run from duty, you would be detained and face provost for disciplinary actions

You can't marry or get pregnant until after some years in service

No provisions for accomodation even on transfer

Rank and File can't get to the top of their career like the officers with Bsc Hnd

They all work 10 hours shift 6 days a week

It's like a cult group

252 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by mariovito(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2023
you see these uniform jobs, its modern day slavery.

One oga can just choose to make your life a living hell for no or any reason.

Have you seen the way the juniors tremble at the mention of senior officer? It's because a senior can mess you up real good.

The Nigeria services need to review there terms of engagement.

Entry and exit from any of the forces should not be like a cult thing where you can't leave at will or risk being hounded.

Army, you can't leave until minimum 15 years of service. Police, a woman can't get pregnant unless she's married. I'm not advocating for promiscuous lifestyle, but what a woman does with her body especially as it relates to reproduction is no one's business. Especially these days that marriage has become difficult to come by.

Live and let Live.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by God1000(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2023
Maybe she didn't read her letter of appointment well and all the conditions attached, sometimes people don't follow the due process.

I don't support her detention though

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2023
She say she no wan do road block again.Una still dey insist.I never see fine police like this before.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Nobody: 10:22am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You can't resign before 20years I'm service

If you desert and run from duty, you would be detained and face provost for disciplinary actions

It's like a cult group

Are you stating this from experience?

9 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by inoki247: 10:30am On May 25, 2023
She dey taste inside wetin Civilian dey chop from the hand of the police make she enjoy am....

7 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by atobs4real(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2023
WHICH KIND COUNTRY WE DEY? MAY GOID HELP U

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by bigdammyj: 10:31am On May 25, 2023
Okay.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Okhuadams(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2023

15 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Codes151(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2023
She said she has written before now.
So what’s d delay?

Let her go!!
At least that’s someone with sense to know that shes wasting her time in an organization without direction.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by callmevirus(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2023
Fine girl police

Abeg I like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by rainmoredays: 10:34am On May 25, 2023
inoki247:
She dey taste inside wetin Civilian dey chop from the hand of the police make she enjoy am....
Make nobody pity her

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by jubrilELsudan: 10:35am On May 25, 2023
SHE NO GREE GIVE DEM FVCK NA HIM MAKE DEM DEY SUFFER HER ONTOP HER RESIGNATION

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by BarrElChapo(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2023
Yet that BB Naija girl go awol from London met police that year to come and hump gideone nobody die, our sister wants to go and help herself now this😏😏

7 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Toluwanise247(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2023
You go join police Na person wey won go hell dey join police this days….. someone gave me free slot some years ago and I humbly reject thinking he doing me favour.

18 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Lionstep: 10:35am On May 25, 2023
Ok.... someone was quoting me yesterday trying to defend Nigeria police force very funny, it's more like when a cultist want to quit , nelson Mandela said and I quote if you want to know how a nation love her citizens check her prison.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Nobody: 10:36am On May 25, 2023
Eyaah!!! Sorry

I wish say na Manhood Yakubu or any of the useless politicians wey don turn our shameless security officers into erand boys, dey beg us so from jail.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by plumcomm: 10:37am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You can't resign before 20years in service

It's like a cult group

the same job you people will be queuing to assume...nobody was forced to sign the pre employment conditions so stop defacing the Nigerian police on this regard.
One thing is telling me that being in the imams office is like being in a desert and can make the job boring and frustrating,if you know what I mean then you know.
Police job is no job without the kicks.

8 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by sonature1: 10:37am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You can't resign before 20years in service

It's like a cult group

It's a uniformed job; it's not meant for carefree bloody civilians. Nobody forces anyone to sign those terms and conditions.

The problem is that some people are too desperate to get a job, forgetting the terms and conditions. When it now dawns on them, they start regretting and want out.

I wish we had a more sensitive leader to get them to review their terms of service. Please don't even mention Tinubu because that one is part of our problem in this country.

By the way, I must commend Mr. Benjamin Hundeyin for being active on social media. Nigeria has 36 states and FCT, but it seems only Lagos police is the most responsive and responsible of all other state commands. Mr. Hundeyin, if you are reading this, a true Nigerian appreciates your service to your country.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by AntiChristian: 10:37am On May 25, 2023
She for be patient a little.

After submitting your resignation, she ought to have waited for the processing and final approval!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Timblogga: 10:37am On May 25, 2023
Ahhh! I know her.
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Buffalo2(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2023
Wahala. See as dem break her life down before her korokoro eyes. I tuale for Naija Police o even Seun wey dey form KING-KONG mellow when hand reach am.

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by ComeToJesus: 10:37am On May 25, 2023
Wetin this kind fine girl go find for Nigerian police work sef?

The police is supposed to be our friends but thier relationship with the public is pitiably sub par. So crude, antagonistic, untrained, uncivil, predatory and everything negative you can think of.

7 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Menclothing: 10:38am On May 25, 2023
Read your employment letter conditions before signing

NPF let her go recruit new people

4 Likes

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by bonechamberlain(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2023
angry
Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by davillian(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2023
While she process her resignation she should have been reporting to duty it's simple...
But absconding and returning back is a big mistake for her....
She for just run and never return they won't look for her and her salary would be stopped and that's it.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police by Toluwanise247(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2023
Hunter vs Hunter please increase the volume jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline / Nigerians React To The FRSC Commander Who Cut Female Staff's Hair / Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.