Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

"Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim (29745 Views)

"Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Airforce1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lol... Your change is "APC" kind of change

Lol
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by luckyogor(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Depression don start.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Daeylar(f): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please she should explain, how do we make sure a boyfriend doesn't stop us from meeting our husbands?
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Dwhyte(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
and the funniest part is that, one guy dey dey one corner dey gree die for her matter but she wee still be twerking
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
bluefilm:

So you believe every relationship MUST end in marriage?

I cant be in a relationship with someone i dont plan to aettle down with.. If i find reason to quit along the line, fine. Otherwise the original plan is to build my life and future with my partner.

What surprises me is people get into relationships to pass time with people. HOW??
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by victorian(f): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
She realised, she cannot live by just huge dickk alone grin

Other things must follow. Lol

Oh Jeez! cheesy

Mehn but iceberg slim sha, really manhandle that assz, even in public ! Lol

Ladies word of wisdom: don't allow your boyfriend manhandle your body anyhow in public o. Cause anything can happen later on. Make your future husband no disown u.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by victorian(f): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chuvin22:

I cant be in a relationship with someone i dont plan to aettle down with.. If i find reason to quit along the line, fine. Otherwise the original plan is to build my life and future with my partner.

W[b]hat surprises me is people get into relationships to pass time with people. HOW??
[/b]

At the border, that's exactly what's happening in relationships these days.. Just to waste a lady's time, all in the name of relationship.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by bethyz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
She is quit right. Some men will date a lady and it is never in their mind to marry her. They keep forming serious relationship. Where are you what are you doing . Am missing you. Am thinking about you. All na lies upon lies. Immediately you leave their sight they are unto another woman. They can even be calling another woman right in your face. You feeling its nothing because it was infront of you.
Ladies have to be wise. Never take anyone too seriously till they are actually serious with the serious things.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by bluefilm: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chuvin22:

What surprises me is people get into relationships to pass time with people. HOW??

In that case, your relationship game plan is totally archaic.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by tealaw(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
please, take advice from Agba Olosho.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by tealaw(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
her mates na project manager for the next new iphone. she dey here dey talk abt husband. Shapeless olosho. if she comot cloth. u go run.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by daveP(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tamarapetty:
What's diswan saying?? Why date if u won't settle down with your boyfriend later??

Lol. in Nigeria. chances of that happening is 1/100.

He can't be called boyfriend again, but fiancé. Rarely do boyfriend graduate to fiancé. Lol. She has a point. but not the best way to put it.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
bluefilm:

In that case, your relationship game plan is totally archaic.

Which one is game plan? Game plan? How old are you my friend? Will you move out of my mention?

All these children on nairaland these days. Living careless life and calling it game plan.. You think this is sports?
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by okwabayi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Did she pump the nyash? Jesus! I can't focus on what the message is. How much is her start price?!
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by bluefilm: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chuvin22:

Which one is game plan? Game plan? How old are you my friend? Will you move out of my mention?

All these children on nairaland these days. Living careless life and calling it game plan.. You think this is sports?

Come an' move me na.

For someone who claims to be an elder, you don't even speak or act like one.

I was thinking I could engage you in some forms of argumentative discussion.

Unfortunately it turns out you're nothing but just another unrepentant stereotypical todger.
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Platony(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dis aunty issa mumu o.

She wan tel me say, man wey go marry her go jst see her once den marry her??

No be frm boyfriend him go graduate to husband??

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by mobash12: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Zagadatnews:
Mhen! That ass tho! Ama bleep it till her pvssy gapes!
wicked mind....
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
bluefilm:

Come an' move me na.

For someone who claims to be an elder, you don't even speak or act like one.

I was thinking I could engage you in some forms of argumentative discussion.

Unfortunately it turns out you're nothing but just another unrepentant stereotypical todger.

Argumentative discussion with this your 'game plan' mentality... cheesy
Re: "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim by Cyriloha(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Zagadatnews:
Mhen! That ass tho!
Ama bleep it till her pvssy gapes!

Na you go tire run away seffff

You don ever hear say them fuckkk pux so teeeee it disappeared or closed ?
Or the puxx say I no do again my brother na you go tire oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh / Professor Akinwunmi Isola Is Dead! / D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.