Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi (15587 Views)

Peseiro To NFF: Pay Me, Don’t Teach Me My Job / How Corruption Probe Led To NFF, CAF Clash, Pinnick’s Exit / Emmanuel Ikpeme Injured As DSS Moved Back To NFF Glasshouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by RevenGeMission: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
EEEyaaahhhhh
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by bluefilm: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Season of safitikate forgery wahala
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Afonja007:
go to north and say nigeria is not a muslim country lets see if your head will still be on your neck or go to north and kill pig eat that will behead you

Only in the North Western States of Kano, Katsina and Sokoto. I won't mention Borno cos I don't consider those guys as part of us. They are aliens from Niger.

Guy I can bet you 80% of what you read about the North is not always true.

I hate the animal sha but people de chop am wella for her.
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by Ahmeduana(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
phkka1:

Is part of the islamisation of Nigeria. They must occupy every sensitive position in Nigeria.
YOU can't SAY IT MORE BETTER. THAT IS STATEMENT OF FACT, THEY FEEL THAT THEY MUST CONTROL EVERYTHING
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by Tedpgrass: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Season 2: Scandals of certificates!!!
Episode 5

grin grin grin
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by Emma1Oj(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Heeeeyyyyyy all I can say everyone shld be dusting their certificate or result every two wks or month. bcus u might be interested in any political post tomorrow, that's wen all the enemy in your village will remember you missed class for a day or you once told dem rat eat the exact place ur result grade is typed.

all just to frustrate ur effort bcus your present intimate them.
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
If I were him, I will humble resign from sport, must he be president, he knows his certificate is not genuine but he decided to still use it.
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by writeprof(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=phkka1 post=71342464]

Is part of the islamisation of Nigeria. They must occupy every sensitive position in Nigeria. [/quote

Imagine! Grade 3 certificate for NFF Chairman when PhD holders of PHE et al are still looking for jobs.
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by LOVEGINO(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
phkka1:

Is part of the islamisation of Nigeria. They must occupy every sensitive position in Nigeria.
u re saying something meaningful here.
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by Sleekfingers: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Afonja007:
go to north and say nigeria is not a muslim country lets see if your head will still be on your neck or go to north and kill pig eat that will behead you

To you all the northerners are Muslim. There is no problem. You can adhere to your backward mentality
Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by Afonja007: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sleekfingers:

To you all the northerners are Muslim. There is no problem. You can adhere to your backward mentality
so what is the conditions of minority Christian's in the north?we can see how Muslim are giving them fresh cow milk every morning for break fast fried rice and salad in the afternoon Muslim are really feeding northern Christian's, benue and plateau are two beneficiaries of Muslim generosity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Is African Player Of The Year For A Record Sixth Time. / Rasheedat Ajibade Scores A Brace As Atletico Madrid Beat Real Betis 6-1 / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.