Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J (36805 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by celebgistz: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji's who recently welcomed a bouncing baby boy has revealed his full name as Jayce Jeremi (Baby J)

She shared this on her IG page with the caption;

‘’Going home with my prince. Beginning of the best years of my life! His name is Jayce by the way, Jayce Jeremi. ��. Will share pictures soon! ��’’

Source : https://celebgistz.com/linda-ikeji-reveals-the-full-name-of-her-son-baby-j/

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by celebgistz: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nice �
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by JON01: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jaycee Joromi... Sounds feminine

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
kemi olunloyo has really done a nice job o.
I guess linda decided to let the cat out of the bag to relieve herself of the pressure kemi has been putting on her as of late
I wonder what kemi olunloyo will come up with to still defend her surrogacy claim.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Airforce1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
After you've deceived some dumb Nigerian women that you've embraced celibacy .

Dem no know sey you dey fuckkk secretly

You get partner and just born .. while your dumb followers are still single and frustrated .

Linda you're wicked .

78 Likes

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by theworldbest(f): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
I yam not understanding... someone that pushed for just 2min, can't she walk on her own? Biko I have malaria nobody should mention or quote me again o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by gaby(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Beautiful congrats once again...

Welcome J to the world.

I have chosen an NL moniker for you already (jorrof)...you should understand that you are a cyber-friendly baby so the earlier the better. After all, we have been with your mummy all the way even while you were been manufactured and resting in your cacoon inside her.

We followed you all the way down to Atlanta until mummy decided to release you. And now that you are here, one aunty Kemi has been shouting and disturbing the blogosphere that you are not real and never had space inside of mummy, I didn't believe her sha and I didn't say anything against you ooo ehen...

So, now that mummy said your name is Jayce Joromi and I decided to give you jorrof as your NL moniker, don't come and be insulting me anyhow here ooo, or else I will call aunty Kemi for you and mummy ooo.

Welcome to the world kid, you shall grow and accomplish all that God has designed for you.

Cheers..

6 Likes

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by hammer6F: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
That is definately the guy that have been bleeping her.

U no see as dem take style resemble?

Just look at both their eyes.

No be only baby Jayce, she for kuku call am Jayz

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
See HOSPITAL dey like HOTEL.
Here HOSPITALS are agents of infectious diseases
AFRICA is too dirty.
If they say cleanliness is next to Godliness,
that means from the above equation, it simply means that we are far from GOD.

I guess that’s one of the sources of our mayhem.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by LesbianBoy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by OKorowanta: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Don't share.keep them in your archives.
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by martineverest(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
no native name?.. inferiority complex everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
She's not been patriotic. what happened to patronize naija by Sen Ben Bruce

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by ujampie: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Women ������

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Sannisege: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
This confirms that the father of Linda’s baby is truly Sholaye Jeremi, a multi Billionaire oil magnate
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by brixton: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Is that not the name of the Itsekiri guy that is rumored to hit it raw?
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
JON01:
Jaycee Joromi... Sounds feminine
smh
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dear feminist preek Is the answer, ask Linda

6 Likes

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Jberryaruwa: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ayiri has revealed the father of the boy

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by wickedworld: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Congratulations linda. Shame on aunty kemi, since she's so bitter she should have attack her with something else not on innocents baby.

Disgracing her self thinking she's blogging, who the hell take her serious again? Should think her children are ashamed of her too.

Why not rejoice with her on this and continue ur blogging fight later? Immature fool.

Aunty kemi the bible says the wicked as no rest, pls help us dig more information on the baby daddy we are interested grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by bewla(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
y
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by princesa(f): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kemi should go and sit down. Her Cheap attention will soon fizzle out. Congrats Linda

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by martineverest(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
brixton:
Is that not the name of the Itsekiri guy that is rumored to hit it raw?
did u see jolomi or Jeremi?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Drama don tire that nurse...Congrats again Linda.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by bewla(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
martineverest:
no native name?.. inferiority complex everywhere
nest time
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by chubbygal(f): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
theworldbest:
I yam not understanding... someone that pushed for just 2min, can't she walk on her own?
wake up lady that's USA not general hospital epe or ikotun egbe where they go use beating and harsh words cripple you for 14 days

8 Likes

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Finestteebee(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
hmmmn...oyinbo style...she know even wait for after seven days b4 she give the baby name...I no know who put am for Nigerian Constitution that we must christen Baby after 7 days...so it's not a taboo... I love the oyinbo style... welcome Jayce JEREMI

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by majamajic(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
native name is after 7 days

if u are rich in Naija,, nurses will ' give u bed ' after giving birth, u will rest for a week.
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by tropaz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Professor101:
It's really very sad that BabyMama-ism is getting rampant.
Very soon, marriage will be taught in HISTORY classes and wedding pictures will be kept in museums.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Please can u chat me up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday / MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos) / Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.