Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J (36818 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by hopexter(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
theworldbest:
I yam not understanding... someone that pushed for just 2min, can't she walk on her own?

She needs to act a bit na... a baby who came out on its on due to the expansion of her obo only for his mother to pretend that she's hurt because of him. grin
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Professor101(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
tropaz:

Please can u chat me up?

Your mobile number, please.
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Jake101(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Congratulations mama Jaycee. May God guide and guard you both. It's your time. Shine on. Kisses �
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by ujampie: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
After you've deceived some dumb Nigerian women that you've embraced celibacy .

Dem no know sey you dey fuckkk secretly

You get partner and just born .. while your dumb followers are still single and frustrated .

Linda you're wicked .
Mr Air Force......... She gave advice on celibacy not because she is a saint, but because she is a role model to many young females..... Since pregnancy came without marriage, am very proud of her for keeping the pregnancy......... Aborting it because she had once adviced on celibacy is total stupidity...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by statusquoante: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please what does Jayce mean?
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Heffalump(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Linda, what's the name of your baby father? We are also interested in that kiss
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by tropaz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Professor101:

Your mobile number, please.

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by olutoscene(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
So, her baby daddy is actually Sholaye Jeremi?
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by slimman007: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:
Beautiful congrats once again...

Welcome J to the world.

I have chosen an NL moniker for you already (jorrof)...you should understand that you are a cyber-friendly baby so the earlier the better. After all, we have been with your mummy all the way even while you were been manufactured and resting in your cacoon inside her.

We followed you all the way down to Atlanta until mummy decided to release you. And now that you are here, one aunty Kemi has been shouting and disturbing the blogosphere that you are not real and never had space inside of mummy, I didn't believe her sha and I didn't say anything against you ooo ehen...

So, now that mummy said your name is Jayce Joromi and I decided to give you jorrof as your NL moniker, don't come and be insulting me anyhow here ooo, or else I will call aunty Kemi for you and mummy ooo.

Welcome to the world kid, you shall grow and accomplish all that God has designed for you.

Cheers..
Oga Gaby,you are such a funny guy.l don laugh tire water dey comot thorough my eye and my ribs don shift from it position due to laugh
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Awoo88: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
theworldbest:
I yam not understanding... someone that pushed for just 2min, can't she walk on her own?
E like u think say na general hospital
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by gaby(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
slimman007:
Oga Gaby,you are such a funny guy.l don laugh tire water dey comot thorough my eye and my ribs don shift from it position due to laugh

grin grin grin

No vex abeg, na so I dey do anyhow once I don chop evening food.

I hail you bros...
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Elenurazorr(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
theworldbest:
why are they even covering her legs in all d pics?? na where dy hide the surrogate??
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Kaiser5000: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Due to insurance reasons after giving birth you are not allowed to walk out of the hospital on your own, you have to be "wheeled" out with the baby. They will also confirm that you have a car seat for the baby before you are allowed to drive off. It does not matter how long it took you to have the baby.
theworldbest:
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by dailystar: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile| History Of Linda Ikeji Boy Friend/Fiancee| Meet Business mogul and coded Lagos big boy, Sholaye Jeremi

The father of Linda Ikeji’s child, is allegedly business mogul and coded Lagos big boy, Sholaye Jeremi. It is rumored that these two have been longtime lovers, since 2016. While Linda preached celibacy to naive young girls, she was ‘getting her engine oiled’.

Furthermore our grapevine say that his “money senior Linda own”, as he is a discreet player in the petroleum industry and has been identified as the man behind the oil deals of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu. Hence she may have benefitted from his largess, generosity and connections, in her quest to build her impressive empire

READ SHOLAYE JEREMI FULL BIOGRAPHY hERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-sholaye-jeremi-biography-profile-history-of-linda-ikeji-boy-friend-fiancee-meet-business-mogul-and-coded-lagos-big-boy-sholaye-jeremi/

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
theworldbest:
I yam not understanding... someone that pushed for just 2min, can't she walk on her own? Biko I have malaria nobody should mention or quote me again o

On the orders and instruction of the doctors. Whether u feel healthy or not when you are told to sit you sit.
I know the malaria yaf gone now. grin
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kemi coming back to apologise soon. She's never ashamed. People's business are their business . You disclose what you want and keep what want.

When she was Claiming she photoshoped herself on hospital bed, no doctors or nurses in the background, I knew that picture wasn't photoshoped.

I guess she will claim all these new pics were photoshoped too.

Kemi should be locked up at Aro Psychiatric Hospital Abeokuta for three years.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by emperorblog(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kolombz:
kemi olunloyo has really done a nice job o.
I guess linda decided to let the cat out of the bag to relieve herself of the pressure kemi has been putting on her as of late
I wonder what kemi olunloyo will come up with to still defend her surrogacy claim.
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by baby124: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Congrats Linda!
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Tonymario58: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Linda kindly give the baby a surname
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by sonata7: 1:23am On Sep 20, 2018
i thought linda ikeji could do marriage before having a child.
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by sonata7: 1:24am On Sep 20, 2018
what is the excitement about,signing polygamy home for life.
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by sonata7: 1:33am On Sep 20, 2018
The loyalty of respect i have for linda is gone.a married man to have sex with you,please which church does linda ikeji attend.Aunty linda you fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 20, 2018
sonata7:
The loyalty of respect i have for linda is gone.a married man to have sex with you,please which church does linda ikeji attend.Aunty linda you fall my hand

She's a hoe. Can't tell me nothing.
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by donsam2020(m): 2:38am On Sep 20, 2018
enough of all this abeg,even Mary no celebrate the birth of Jesus like this
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by omoelerin1: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Finestteebee:
hmmmn...oyinbo style...she know even wait for after seven days b4 she give the baby name...I no know who put am for Nigerian Constitution that we must christen Baby after 7 days...so it's not a taboo... I love the oyinbo style... welcome Jayce JEREMI
Anything wey oyinbo do, na hin be the best? Inferiority complex.
Culture differ all over the world. I don't think an Indian or Chinese will make this kind silly statement you just made. It seems black always feel inferior to white.

If you like give name to your baby while s/he is in the womb. Is anybody fighting you over that?
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Elenurazorr:
why are they even covering her legs in all d pics?? na where dy hide the surrogate??
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by Kristokx(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2018
theworldbest:
I yam not understanding... someone that pushed for just 2min, can't she walk on her own? Biko I have malaria nobody should mention or quote me again o
African oppression no gree you understand what is necessary, this is not Nigeria this is America where things are done with precision
Find a way to leave that shit hole country of urs
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by EmekaBlue(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2018
This baby go enjoy goodies and care tire
Re: Meet Jayce Jeremi: Linda Ikeji & Sholaye Jeremi's Son, Baby J by sirsegsky(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
who can borrow me 300k i will pay back 350k.....pls help a brother, kindly contact me if you feel for me....thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: 'How I Met Temi Otedola' / Tekno's Vocal Box Is Temporarily Damaged And Can't Sing Or Perform—Ubi Franklin / MC Gbovo Gifts His Mother A House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.