Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,436 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency (26618 Views)

Olumide Akpata Picks Yusuf Kadiri As His Substantive Running Mate. / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Butterflyleo: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Things be bigots say to feel good and hide their twisted mindset cheesy

By the way,you two should get a room!

Feel free to go through my posts to see that I am not anti Igbo.

The things you deluded people say to convince yourselves.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Point one .... You have no faith. If ever you had one it would be called hateful and eternally bitter

Point two ......You have no moral code. Those with moral codes do not lay curses or threaten to.lay curses neither do they stand for or support thieves whose father is the devil himself. They do not speak the way you do, neither do they always attempt to spread ethinict and religious hatred around.

Point three. ..... We are truly not on the same level because you are being paid 15k a month by the looters media crew (LMC) to wail as passionately and convincingly as you can . The more convincing the wail, the higher your chances of wage increment.

Point four. ...Between you and I and your comments and mine, its clear who needs God to take control of their lives. Your dark soul is palpable and its your kind who is ready to carry out crimes of passion or kill out of passion. The way you sound, simply shows you are a walking sadistic soul and would be deadly with a loaded gun.

Point Five .....Yes you are way past your bed time since mum and dad gave you a time you must stay off the internet and go to bed. Only Children reason the way you do and talk from a place of teenage hormonal control as you do and you just proved it.

Goodnight and may I be in your nightmare as you continue wailing and threatening even as you sleep until Deliverance finds you.
You keep disgracing your self for peanuts...How could you blame his 'dark soul' for nepotism, corruption, nothernization agenda, untold hardship, killings and bloodshed, monumental errors of this government...

You have a brain. Use it. I know it is hard but just try... For the sake of your lineage

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Butterflyleo: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
[s]You keep disgracing your self for peanuts...How could you blame his 'dark soul' for nepotism, corruption, nothernization agenda, untold hardship, killings and bloodshed, monumental errors of this government...

You have a brain. Use it. I know it is hard but just try... For the sake of your lineage[/s]

You keep disgracing yourself as you wail for peanuts.

[img]https://media1./images/42240123b0727e8203b3d92ec112d111/tenor.gif?itemid=11779647[/img]
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You keep disgracing yourself as you wail for peanuts.

[img]https://media1./images/42240123b0727e8203b3d92ec112d111/tenor.gif?itemid=11779647[/img]
I pity you!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by shizzle1: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

What those two idiots share in common is the hate they have on igbos.I laughed all through their counter attacks.Awon oloshious donkeys!
you sabi those two idiots well well

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by lukency(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2018
Even though I careless about who occupies what position, but when would the president be sensitive to the ethnic composition of this country.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Turantula(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Meanwhile some sophisticated m****s in Osun state are shopping for Adeosun's replacement

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by AYUBAUMAR1: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Replacing Yoruba with Hausa hmmmm I laugh in Swahili
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by akigbemaru: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When will you get it drummed into your thick layered skull that I am not a bigot such as you are.

If Zainab is fit for the job then let her run it. After all its fellow Yorubas like you in PDP who wanted her removed and jailed despite the FG (a northerner) keeping quiet all this while.

He did all he could to keep her there but "our" Yoruba brothers pressured her into resigning as they said all sorts against her and the FG.

She is gone now and you are now wailing that a northerner replaced her when you did not wail for her to remain and ignore the rants despite her having not committing any crime especially since she applied for an exemption which nullified the certificate to begin with but your political "omoluabis" in your PDP wanted her removed and jailed.

Take your wailing to your PDP people and stop disturbing my view.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Quidquopro: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop disgracing yourself, check the zoo's political history.

Are we talking about ceremonial/figurehead bullshitt here and there?
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by OfficialAPCNig: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Quidquopro:

Are we talking about ceremonial/figurehead bullshitt here and there?
Do you know who a Governor General is, during the colonial era?

All Heads of State are ceremonial, if you are looking at Buhari, sorry, he is both a Head of State and Head of Government.

I guess you don't also know that IPOB produced the first:
Military Head of State
Executive VP
Senate President
Speaker
Acting President
Major General

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Quidquopro: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

The Masters are those who didn't support your government but took the Senate DP by force.

The slaves (pigiyeasternas) are those who are forever doomed to be no5, 3 steps below the no2 that used to be their traditional birthright... grin
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Quidquopro: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Do you know who a Governor General is, during the colonial era?

All Heads of State are ceremonial, if you are looking at Buhari, sorry, he is both a Head of State and Head of Government.

I guess you don't also know that IPOB produced the first:
Military Head of State
Executive VP
Senate President
Speaker
Acting President
Major General

The military head of state (few months) is why pigiyeasternas are 3rd rate Nigerians today... grin

Any other thing there is no big deal.

Middlebelt, if not Ijaws, have a better political CV.

Shame!
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by OfficialAPCNig: 5:53am On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:

The military head of state (few months) is why pigiyeasternas are 3rd rate Nigerians today... grin

Any other thing there is no big deal.

Middlebelt, if not Ijaws, have a better political CV.

Shame!

It showed the world how resilient Ndi Igbo are.

Middlebelt and Ijaw? Lol

Any FYI, there is nothing the yorubas have achieved politically that Ndi Igbo didn't enjoy first.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by OfficialAPCNig: 5:57am On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:

The slaves (pigiyeasternas) are those who are forever doomed to be no5, 3 steps below the no2 that used to be their traditional birthright... grin
If being stupid would help you feel better from the frustration of serving your allah Bihari, then good luck.

IPOB are slaves, yet they are representing you at the State and National Houses of Assembly and controlling commerce in your waste land.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Quidquopro: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

If being stupid would help you feel better from the frustration of serving your allah Bihari, then good luck.

IPOB are slaves, yet they are representing you at the State and National Houses of Assembly and controlling commerce in your waste land.

The 3 slaves will be shown he way in 2019. What an achievement for a tribe that boasts of 'controlling' the commerce and having 'majority' population in the state. Empty chest beating chimps!

Grace Bent, a Yoruba woman, once represented Adamawa in the Senate. And very recently.

Now, that's class.

Pigiyeassternrs amaka!! Slaves amaka!!!
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Quidquopro: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

It showed the world how resilient Ndi Igbo are.

Middlebelt and Ijaw? Lol

Any FYI, there is nothing the yorubas have achieved politically that Ndi Igbo didn't enjoy first.

Wrong!
Rather it showed the world how dumbb the pigiyeassternrs are.
ibos are yet to produce an executive president. Ntoooorr
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by OfficialAPCNig: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:

Wrong! Rather it showed the world how dumbb the pigiyeassternrs are. ibos are yet to produce an executive president. Ntoooorr
Fools everywhere.
The 4th republic is just 19 years and only 3/6 regions had produced one.
Laugh when yorubas produce the next President before Ndi Igbo.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by OfficialAPCNig: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:

The 3 slaves will be shown he way in 2019. What an achievement for a tribe that boasts of 'controlling' the commerce and having 'majority' population in the state. Empty chest beating chimps!

Grace Bent, a Yoruba woman, once represented Adamawa in the Senate. And very recently.

Now, that's class.

Pigiyeassternrs amaka!! Slaves amaka!!!
Since you want to stupid, how many Igbo First Ladies do we have in your waste land?

Go and check the husband of Grace and then come back.
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Quidquopro: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Fools everywhere.

The 4th republic is just 19 years and only 3/6 regions had produced one.

Laugh when yorubas produce the next President before Ndi Igbo.

You made a stupid assertion. I countered you with raw fact. Then you come and console yourself like a short poor man. Didn't you know all that before you decided to boast albeit wrongly

Next you are shifting the goalpost, beating your chest like a chimp in the process. Why not let's wait and see.

Did it have to take Ijaws 100years to produce the president

Slaves!!
Re: Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency by Quidquopro: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Since you want to stupid, how many Igbo First Ladies do we have in your waste land?

Go and check the husband of Grace and then come back.

Only one pigiyeasternr is lucky and privileged to be first lady in Great Yorubaland. What an achievement!

Slaves!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.