Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (48736 Views)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by fareed69(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
priest54:
Buharis nkight mare,Osun is PdP

In your dreams.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Daboomb: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
I have a feeling that Saraki might turn out to be the PUNISHMENT Nigerians never deserve.

All his Life, it has been from one SCANDAL to Another.
You might say he is smart but l say he is CROOKED, CUNNING and has an EVIL Heart.

That to me is not the kind of smart leader Nigeria needs.

Recall, IBB was called the EVIL GENIUS (surprisingly he is now a backer of Saraki!) because he was "smart" in an Evil way and we all know the damage he did to Nigeria before he was pushed aside.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by ofwest47(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Atiku and Omo MESU Jamba campaigning for he New looters part a k a Pin Di Pin end of the road party.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by JIDEproudAFONJA(f): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Never have I seen this many coneheads assembled in one picture
We the thick lips, and brown roof inhabitants Afonjas of osun state rebuke you in oduduwa's name!
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Daboomb:
I have a feeling that Saraki might turn out to be the PUNISHMENT Nigerians never deserve.

All his Life, it has been from one SCANDAL to Another.
You might say he is smart but l say he is CROOKED, CUNNING and has an EVIL Heart.

That to me is not the kind of smart leader Nigeria needs.

Recall, IBB was called the EVIL GENIUS (surprisingly he is now a backer of Saraki!) because he was "smart" in an Evil way and we all know the damage he did to Nigeria before he was pushed aside.
undecided undecided undecided

You can not judge a man’s life based on made up scandals

Nigerian institution are loose with facts

The make of stories against people and manufacture evidence to back it up
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Naychuzzy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
amaniro:
Bukola I sight you wink Saraki amakacheesy

Mtchewwwwwww
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by wolexy14(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
jaxxy:

How much was bag of rice when Jonathan handed over pls?
chai i dont need to answer u cos u obviously dont understand the components and factors of things that leads to inflation.

Na pesin like u go dey praise okonjo iweala after she put us for mess...trying to use america policy to deal with naija economy ....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Alexiz101(m): 1:29am On Sep 20, 2018
priest54:
Buharis night mare,Osun is PdP
PDP all the way
#SarakiForPresident
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by MrMou: 1:54am On Sep 20, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Buhari is really annoying honestly, why kill Nnamdi kanu na, it's really uncalled for.
You should have just thrown him to Kuji prison rather
RIP Nnamdi Kanu (1967 - 2017).
He's now resting in the bosom of shuku okike alabiabia!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by kindnyce(m): 5:57am On Sep 20, 2018
ngadaAwo:
yeroba Muslims full ground

Yeeboh yoot.
You're just wasting your time thinking you can plant a seed of discord between youruba Muslim and Christians.Guy Yoruba's had gone far above such pettiness as far as religion tolerance is concerned.
If you like, scream from now till eternity, na u go tire! shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Oop3: 6:09am On Sep 20, 2018
No matter how the election is rig. It will never be, never be in favor of bad cabals. God has promise his people peace. 2019, there is gonna be a change of government. God is gonna put all those selfish politicians to shame. No matter how the rig this 2019 election. God will not allow the wicked to rule this country again. In the name of the father, and the son, and of the holy spirit. Amen! Confirmed
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by ngadaAwo: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2018
[s]
kindnyce:

Yeeboh yoot.
You're just wasting your time thinking you can plant a seed of discord between youruba Muslim and Christians.Guy Yoruba's had gone far above such pettiness as far as religion tolerance is concerned.
If you like, scream from now till eternity, na u go tire! shocked
[/s]
trash trash trash
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by jaxxy(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2018
wolexy14:
chai i dont need to answer u cos u obviously dont understand the components and factors of things that leads to inflation.

Na pesin like u go dey praise okonjo iweala after she put us for mess...trying to use america policy to deal with naija economy ....

Keep deceiving urself and making excuses for this mediocres in government. I hv told u the fact.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by pelepeleb: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Growing Nigeria by Bukola Saraki is to grow weed in the farm,destroy the planted crops. why making such a stupid mistakesssssss? shine your eye.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omoharry(f): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Is Atiku too big to wear the smelling PDP garb

Party that keeps fielding thieves and crooks as contenders for political office...

Na defeat dem go dey chop till dey buy sense from OLX
ya..you are right but the difference is that they dont field in sicked, diluted and lifeless people as leader like Buhari..he is a disaster..and you should just enjoy the monthly stipend you are getting defending them..least I forget..LASS FEVER IS ON THE RISE FROM STATE TO STATE AND IT HAS CLAIM 63 LIVES IN RECENT TIME..HOWEVER , YOUR CLUELESS APC GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO CURB IT OR CONTAIN IT FROM SPREADING..HMMM!!..WELL, JUST KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEAN FROM RAT AND AS IT MIGHT HAVE COME TO YOUR STATE !...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omoharry(f): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
pelepeleb:
Growing Nigeria by Bukola Saraki is to grow weed in the farm,destroy the planted crops. why making such a stupid mistakesssssss? shine your eye.
If I was to choose between Saraki and Buhari..of cos its him over that Lifless clueless man that call himself a president..but if APC were to field in a another healthy , credible and more liberal candidate then..I can have a second thought after checking his antecedence as we do no want another Fulani headmen sympathizers around us.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by KingRagnar: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
And then he urged the people to vote APC out forgetting they do not have a credible candidate.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by KingRagnar: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
And then he urged the people to vote APC out forgetting they do not have a competent candidate.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Daboomb: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
krendo:

You can not judge a man’s life based on made up scandals

Nigerian institution are loose with facts

The make of stories against people and manufacture evidence to back it up

I am in shock over your Post!
Even if you are a die-in-the-wool Saraki apologist, you should not call the Societe general bank scam a "made-up-scandal" because many lives were abruptly terminated as a result of that bank going down.

Please, tell me what is "made up" in that matter.
Is it that Societe General Bank was non existent or was not declared bankcrupt by the regulatory authorities?
Is it that Saraki was not the Director for 10years (1990 - 2000)?
Is it that the Directors were Saraki and his father (Saraki was the CEO/ED)
Is it that Depositors funds, including mine, my Dad and many others including our favourite Jay Jay Okocha, was looted by the Directors, headed by Saraki and his father?

Tell me exactly which one you think is 'made-up' so we can dissect it beyond the doubt of anyone here.

or is it that Saraki, while collecting salary as a Senator, was also collecting Salary from Kwara State Govt?

You see, no matter how partisan you are, there are somethings you should never try to defend, because they are indefensible and because they are facts, trying to defend against them will likely make you come across as $tupid.

I repeat, Saraki has a long list of scandals and criminal activities in his life and these are what defines him as a person
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Daboomb: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

What is your problem with Yoruna Muslims?

It is still understandable that some Yorubas are Muslims, how do you explain a Igbo as a MUSLIM? shocked shocked grin grin grin
Are they descendants of Osama Bin Laden the terrorist from Agfhanistan?
grin grin

Abeg, leave trash for LAWMA jawe, VisionScape is still a learner.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by ngadaAwo: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
[s]
Daboomb:

What is your problem with Yoruna Muslims?

It is still understandable that some Yorubas are Muslims, how do you explain a Igbo as a MUSLIM? shocked shocked grin grin grin
Are they descendants of Osama Bin Laden the terrorist from Agfhanistan?
grin grin

Abeg, leave trash for LAWMA jawe, VisionScape is still a learner.
[/s]

yeroba Muslims are 70-80% yerobas
they're not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.