Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (48731 Views)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Daboomb: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
jaxxy:

How much was bag of price when Jonathan handed over? Apc scattered the economy and can’t fix their shit. If Pdp come back and fixes it that’s double shame for Apc.

When you open the tap to a 10,000 Gallon tank, does it go empty immediately or it takes time to become empty?
Do you blame the person who came and met the tank almost empty with only 50 Gallons left or the person who opened the tank initially?

Such is the case of Nigeria under Jonathan/PDP.
Those criminals looted Nigeria dry and it is just a matter of time for us to feel the effect, when Buhari took over, especially when the price of Crude oil (the only source of money) plumetted from $130/barrel under Jonathan, to $27/barrel less than one month after Buhari took over.
PDP = Never Again.

But even at that, Buhari has messed up especially with his Fulani terrorist Herdsmen and that is why he wont get my own vote again.
I consider the life of every Nigerian very important, not just that of cows and Fulani.

There are other parties aside PDP and Buhari's APC
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lekas12111:
Saraki for president

When I saw your comment I wasn't surprised but I only wondered why you yearn for a better Nigeria.

Could be that you simply don't know what you want.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
omooba969:

That's an admission of guilt, an indictment already.

They are corrupt!

Apc is also corrupt! Lol
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by fof1: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Buhari is really annoying honestly, why kill Nnamdi kanu na, it's really uncalled for.
You should have just thrown him to Kuji prison rather

WHERE DID U READ THAT, HE KILLED N.KANU? U RISK PRISON IF U CAN NOT EXPLAIN UR ACCUSATIONS. PLS U BETTER HIDE BEFIRE U ARE FISHED OUT...
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Apc is also corrupt! Lol

That's common knowledge, everyone knows that.

We have alternatives but Nigerians prefer these rogues in power and the suffering continues. cool
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
hulkhogans:
pdp all the way

You must be a rich kid.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by michoim(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Giant rogues

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Daboomb: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ooooole! Oooole!! Saraki Oooole!!!

Saraki wants to "GROW" Nigeria ........... the way He GREW Societe General Bank till it went Banckrupt, abi?
Jay Jay Okocha's over #100 Million was among the money you looted in that bank, go and refund his money.

Thunder fire this Kwara boy with the curse of his father on his head.

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Daboomb:

When you open the tap to a 10,000 Gallon tank, does it go empty immediately or it takes time to become empty?
Do you blame the person who came and met the tank almost empty with only 50 Gallons left or the person who opened the tank initially?

Such is the case of Nigeria under Jonathan/PDP.
Those criminals looted Nigeria dry and it is just a matter of time for us to feel the effect, when Buhari took over, especially when the price of Crude oil (the only source of money) plumetted from $130/barrel under Jonathan, to $27/barrel less than one month after Buhari took over.
PDP = Never Again.

But even at that, Buhari has messed up especially with his Fulani terrorist Herdsmen and that is why he wont get my own vote again.
I consider the life of every Nigerian very important, not just that of cows and Fulani.

There are other parties aside PDP and Buhari's APC

Apc might be a better party bt not under Buhari’s administration. It won’t happen cos there are clearly other forces in charge of this administration and not Buhari.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Daboomb: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
But wait o, is it the same Adeleke that cannot sit and pass ordinary WAEC exam, despite coming froma very rich family and had to FIRGE the CERTIFICATE, that one that was always twerking around like a prostitute, that wants to govern a state like Osun?

Jeeezus! Who cursed Osun people like this?
The other time, it was one Agbero that was jailed, that "WON" their Senatorial Election from INSIDE PRISON! I am talking about Omisore.
[b][/b]
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
jaxxy:

How much was bag of price when Jonathan handed over? Apc scattered the economy and can’t fix their shit. If Pdp come back and fixes it that’s double shame for Apc.

We are talking about PDP looting the treasury and you're here talking about bag of rice.

Are you normal? undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
That it's the likes of Adeleke that's being fielded is what I find saddening. Is this the best our society has to offer? Who did we offend in this country exactly?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lekas12111:
Saraki for president

In your bedroom.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by icedbreez(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sannisege:
Ekiti State crowd for PDP pass this one. Wetin happen in the end?
rigging nai happen in the end. anyhow you rigg all this isolated elections. you go meet your Waterloo in the general election wey every man to his polling unit.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Mostfavoured010(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Is Atiku too big to wear the smelling PDP garb

Party that keeps fielding thieves and crooks as contenders for political office...

Na defeat dem go dey chop till dey buy sense from OLX
lol is APC party of saint's?
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by jaxxy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
omooba969:

We are talking about PDP looting the treasury and you're here talking about bag of rice.

Are you normal? undecided

And Apc isn’t looting? Are u ok?

With the terrible way they have carried on mismanaging and handling the economy what are expecting from Apc exactly.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
jaxxy:

And Apc isn’t looting? Are u ok?

With the terrible way they have carried on mismanaging and handling the economy what are expecting from Apc exactly.

You have to point out where I have defended APC.

What do you know, abeg swerve. cool
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
After a very careful analysis of the Nigeria situation, I have come to the conclusion that Senator Bukola Saraki is the best Presidential material for Nigeria.

I now believed it is not enough to work hard, you must also be very smart. Saraki is very smart and understands the system very well.

I regret all my various opposition to his candidacy and also apologize for all the comments I have made against him. My prayer is that Wike & his team should manipulate the primary in his favour.

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by pawesome(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Never have I seen this many coneheads assembled in one picture
thats why they say one cone head is better than many coneheads joined together...if you know you know
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
omooba969:

You have to point out where I have defended APC.

What do you know, abeg swerve. cool

Ure not defending Apc or Pdp bt u have to eventually pick a side. All I’ve stated is I don’t think Apc has the expertise to get us out of the mess that both Pdp and Apc have put us. Apc has to many internal distractions and can’t give their best.

Pdp have their issues I didn't dispute that bt they know how to pick the right people to get the job done. They messed up the economy agreed bt they can fix it back also.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
jaxxy:

Ure not defending Apc or Pdp bt u have to eventually pick a side. All I’ve stated is I don’t think Apc has the expertise to get us out of the mess that both Pdp and Apc have put us. Apc has to many internal distractions and can’t give their best.

Pdp have their issues I didn't dispute that bt they know how to pick the right people to get the job done. They messed up the economy agreed bt they can fix it back also.

So you wanna give the car back to the one who wrecked it in the first instance?

Wow...u amuse me. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by deebrownneymar: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thieves. See Atiku trying to save his ambition.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
babaolofin:
After a very careful analysis of the Nigeria situation, I have come to the conclusion that Senator Bukola Saraki is the best Presidential material for Nigeria.

I now believed it is not enough to work hard, you must also be very smart. Saraki is very smart and understand the system very well.

I regret all my various opposition to his candidacy and also apologize for all the comments I have made against him. My prayer is that Wike & his team should manipulate the primary in his favour.

Your mind is corrupt. undecided

You shouldn't be commenting on political matters, you should be on romance section - that's where you're needed.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by kcmichael: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
APC=190,000
PDP=120,000
Sdp=70,000
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by pacificom: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Daboomb:

Very True, since it is the same PDP that LOOT US INTO DEPRESSION undecided undecided shocked shocked

That's the fact that people are ignorant about. PDP looted too much money when the price of crude was at highest. They shipped money to fill up foreign banks. That's why we remain hungry and depressed till today, expecially when we hear those names or sight on those that put us in this mess. it's rather too soon to let them come back to rule us again.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
lamidebaby:
That it's the likes of Adeleke that's being fielded is what I find saddening. Is this the best our society has to offer? Who did we offend in this country exactly?

We didn't offend anybody, the black man's brain hasn't developed properly - we're all terrible illiterates. cool
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by anaton(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mrstiti:
2004 Toyota corolla sport for sale - 400,000 (posted on Alcobo.com)

>>>follow the link below to buy or leave a message

http://www.alcobo.com/productviewindex.jsp?naw=612

Is it a stolen vehicle because I no understand the price o! shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Daboomb: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
lamidebaby:

The thing is baffling beyond human understanding!
It has gone so bad now that Nigerians cant even find credible people to vote for, they have to go inside the PRISONS to seek out Convitcs serving more than a decade prison term, to come and be their Senator.

First, it was Omisore collecting nomination form from Prison, under PDP and winning election while serving a Jail term.
now in 2018, it is another looter who is currently serving a 14yrs jail term, that is collecting a Senator nomination form under APC!
[b]Am talking about former Governor of Plateau State - Joshua Dariye, currently serving a 14yrs jail term of embezzling state funds.

What is going on with Nigeria?
Are we still safe in this country or are we under a curse?[/b] angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Daboomb: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
omooba969:

So you wanna give the car back to the one who wrecked it in the first instance?

Wow...u amuse me. grin

No wonder one man keeps fighting his Mechanic! shocked shocked

But..

Dont be amused and dont blame him........ God did not distribute intelligence equally.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
omooba969:

Your mind is corrupt. undecided

You shouldn't be commenting on political matters, you should be on romance section - that's where you're needed.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I now believed it is not enough to work hard, you must also be very smart. Saraki is very smart and understands the system very well.

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun by omooba969(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Daboomb:

No wonder one man keeps fighting his Mechanic! shocked shocked

But..

Dont be amused and dont blame him........ God did not distribute intelligence equally.

Looool cheesy cheesy.... savage! Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.