Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Have You Read "Go To School And Become A Civil Slave" By: Godzigglar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Read "Go To School And Become A Civil Slave" By: Godzigglar (332 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Read "Go To School And Become A Civil Slave" By: Godzigglar by Tkoy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
[/b]Take your time and read this. If you don't you will miss this opportunity.[b]

You are where you are today not because you don't work hard enough but because you lack the knowledge that will reveal to you the processes and strategies that will take you to where you want to be.

what differentiates a rich man and a poor man is not their mentality but the extent of their knowledge...

if a man must be great in life, he must distinguish himself, and the greatest way to get your self distinguished is through acquaintance to valuable knowledge.

Show me a great man and I will show you a man that has given himself to knowledge

There is never a great man without a great bank of knowledge.

A man is poor not because he lacks money in his pocket but because he lacks the knowledge that has the capacity to produce money.

If you are a graduate, undergraduate, postgraduate, employed, unemployed, underemployed or you are a young man and you have been looking for the secret that will earn you greatness and reveal to you the hidden secret of overwhelming success then I advice you to read Go To School & Become A Civil Slave, by Godzigglar.
And your life will not remain the same.

For everyman created, there is a book meant for him, a book that when he reads it will challenge him and set him upon his feet.

Trust me [/b]Go To School & Become A Civil Slave[b] will expose you to the bitter truth and give a guide towards achieving who you really are.

Here�is the short extractions from the book [/b]Go To School & Become A Civil Slave,[b] by Godzigglar.

You can download this short extractions below� and make your order for the full e-copy.

Details on how to make your order for the full e-book is here : +234 816 418 3335

(1) (Reply)

Delta Poly Ozoro Screening Timetable – 2018/19 / MA Scholarships At University Of Applied Sciences In Germany, 2019 / Study Abroad For A Very Low Tuition Fees, For As Low As $2500 Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.