Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

University Students' Scripts Used As Wrapping Sheet By Fish (suya) Sellers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Students' Scripts Used As Wrapping Sheet By Fish (suya) Sellers (343 Views)

UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Students' Scripts Used As Wrapping Sheet By Fish (suya) Sellers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yesterday I went to buy fish in the market and The sheet of papers used to wrap the Fish was University students examination scripts (Exams written two years ago and marked). it happens that I'm an alumni of that particular school. I was so very angry because the candidates informations were still on the paper. it pained me the more when the fish seller told me that they sold alot of scripts to them.

the questions here are:
is it proper for institutions to give out or even sell students answer scripts (marked) to these people?
are there any law(s) guiding the disposal of students examination scripts?

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Aspirants (LAW) / Chevening Master UK Government Scholarship For International Study UK, 2019 / LAUTECH School Fees Protests: Oyo State Government House Workers Held Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.