Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online (40789 Views)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / Over 200 UNILAG Law Students Blocked From Writing Examination Over Class Attenda / 200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by BornorBang: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Update from

University of Lagos (UNILAG) began to trend online today after a photo showing the Public International Law attendance sheet used to sell suya went viral on the internet.

A Nigerian man bought suya and when he got home, he discovered that an attendance sheet was used to wrap the meat.

The photo was shared on Instagram by @ and many people couldn't believe their eyes as there were names, matric numbers, and signatures of students on the attendance sheet.

https:///unilag-law-attendance-sheet-used-to-sell-suya-causes-stir-online/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by BornorBang: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
After all your struggles to sign cry

Modified : To those people below saying it might not be recent, a law student with a mat no. beginning with "015" just finished his/her exams last month and defended his/her project this week.

My Point : Important details of students such as their name, mat. no, department and even the lecturers name should not be at the reach of the general public let alone an abokii grin... How did he even get it?
Well, what do I know. Don't forget Siggy gives you the latest Campus gossips all over 9ja; stay glue to the website for your daily doses cool

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by dollynnn(f): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Nigerians sef,what else should be done with the sheet? Laminated or what?
it was even used to sell Suya . They no try?

240 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Romanoff(f): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
That's how many will have missing script without any attendance go verify they sat for the exams.

The Nigerian System will mess up your life.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hahaha.... In UNILAG, the first 'result ' is the attendance result released before exams commence.

Still laughing at how those days guys will gather around the faculty notice board to see if one earned enough attendance to qualify as a student to sit for each course.

13 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Zaxbash1: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chai Buhari
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by illicit(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na so
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by TarOrfeeek: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin grin

Course rep side hustle done bust.

It's like when I lived with my Uncle who loved Newspapers.

The Newspaper stacks where so high and so much.

When small hunger wire us, we will pick like 10 newspapers from the middle section and sell to the Akara woman for N200.

grin

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by chatinent: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
You are more concerned about attendance sheets. Funnily enough, you don't know your projects are disposed!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Seeksnigeria: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
They suppose hang am as calendar for your room?

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Opak001(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
For those saying what every they like,if you know the stress some student go through to get those attendance it should be in a museum.
That's is a prove you attended the class.
It should be kept for future reference.

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by sinkhole: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Paper attendance at this age is barbaric sad
If it has been a digital attendance register, there is no way it will be used to sell suya angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Solidkay(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Don't attach too much importance to an outdated attendance sheet,
Obviously the lecturer has no use of it, hence the disposal.

And those of you that snap and post every little encounter you have in your personal lives,
Have you chilled a second to ask yourselves,
Wait, what value will this add to my life
Is this attention am seeking worth it

Don't quote me oo, I dey inside holdup and my car no get AC...

33 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hahaha.... In UNILAG, the first 'result ' is the attendance result released before exams commence.

Still laughing at how those days guys will gather around the faculty notice board to see if one earned enough attendance to qualify as a student to sit for each course.
Really? Some lectures in UI make use of attendance and in some courses like GES I think it's important but I don't think it's that serious for the most part, they never pasted it back then and I doubt they'd ever do that.
Nawao. grin

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Imustnottalk: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Solidkay:
Don't attach too much importance to an outdated attendance sheet,
Obviously the lecturer has no use of it, hence the disposal.

And those of you that snap and post every little encounter you have in your personal lives,
Have you chilled a second to ask yourselves,
Wait, what value will this add to my life
Is this attention am seeking worth it

Don't quote me oo, I dey inside holdup and my car no get AC...
bro you are actually right with your points but these days social media don make everyone mini finish I just dey imagine how next generation go be

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by McStoic(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lol...this reminds me of a story one of my guys always tells. A guy applied for job in a multinational firm. He submitted his credentials and was waiting for months for the interview and other protocols. ..One evening, he just received a call from an unknown number, asking him "are you Bitrus Mshelia?" He answered yes. "Did you apply for so so and so job in a multinational company?" The applicant answered yes. After about 2 more other questions, the applicant became excited and wanted to know whether he has been chosen for interview or something ..

My brothers and sisters the caller responded and said, "ohoo not really, I just wanted to let you know that I am using your application paper to eatim suya". The applicant was mad with anger.. grin

37 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
What's the use of an outdated attendance shit in the first place

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin grin

When small hunger wire us, we will pick like 10 newspapers from the middle section and sell to the Akara woman for N200.

grin

The way you lie on this forum for likes eh smfh. Are they really necessary

Earlier it was your grandma who used "koikoi" shoe to hit your head for eating at a supposed enemy's place. And other lies I've never been told!!

Now you dey sell newspaper for N200 to Akara woman for Uncle place when hunger wire...

All these for clout....Likes and shares it is then!

I don't take life too seriously, I know it's all fun but tone it down. It's becoming very stale to be honest.

12 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by seankafor(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
He shock dem shocknt it tongue
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Really? Some lectures in UI make use of attendance and in some courses like GES I think it's important but I don't think it's that serious for the most part, they never pasted it back then and I doubt they'd ever do that.
Nawao. grin
I still remember like it happened yesterday when I missed 1-2 classes because I was ill and fell short of the minimum % attendance on the attendance pre-qualification for exam sheet pasted on the notice board , I had to write officially to appeal and not until I submitted the medical report before the HOD, 'Ceutics, could allow me sit for the exam.
That attendance sheet the suya man just used without qualms is very very serious o. They are even filed by the lecturers!
Btw, it's not only used for final exams, it is used for tests and clearance too, especially if issues later arise from your results .

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Akinbahm(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
The way some lecturer dey emphasis on attendance sheet you go think say their life span depend on it only for the same sheets to be used to sell suya.

They are a lot of things that needed to b put in place in Nigeria institution. For instance, a course u did in 200l only to be repeated in 300l with just little difference funny enough not 1 or 2 courses ooh.

Is it a course that don’t even relate to your field of study, lecturer expecting you to work within the materials he gave u (unnecessary restrictions) and or Lecturer skipping classes only to come around 9th week and start bombarding you with materials.

#Education is a scam in some Nigeria institutions the way it’s being run which made some students to have wrong perception about Education by being termed a scam.

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by care4you: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
education is overrated here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by care4you: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
education is overrated here in Nigeria.

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by free2ryhme: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

University of Lagos (UNILAG) began to trend online today after a photo showing the Public International Law attendance sheet used to sell suya went viral on the internet.

A Nigerian man bought suya and when he got home, he discovered that an attendance sheet was used to wrap the meat.

The photo was shared on Instagram by @ and many people couldn't believe their eyes as there were names, matric numbers, and signatures of students on the attendance sheet.

https:///unilag-law-attendance-sheet-used-to-sell-suya-causes-stir-online/

No be 2015 and 2014 matric number I am seeing
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by free2ryhme: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin grin

grin

Course rep has nothing to do with exam/test attendance sheet undecided

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Kylekent59: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Education is dead in Nigeria. The reason why people go to school is that they do not want to be tagged illiterate. Women who did not attend school would find it hard to marry a wealthy man because some mothers would prefer to have a literate as a wife.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by cbaba: 1:16am On Oct 14, 2021
I count like 3 carry over students for the register...
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Bunmhi(f): 1:39am On Oct 14, 2021
grin
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by talk2hb1(m): 5:17am On Oct 14, 2021
So?
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Sixsigmahub: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Wahala...
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by MVLOX(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2021
A prove that it has always been a waste of time

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Phiniter(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2021
oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Damilola Olakanmi, Nigerian Law Student Dies In UK After Eating Cannabis Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.