Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. (7058 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Obaseki's Victory Shouldn’t Be Seen As Humiliation Of Tinubu / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin..... No ! Na Ganja concern us cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
CocoaOla:
OGA START FROM NIGERIA POLITICIANS HUMILATE US EVERY SECONDS HERE
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by vizavijen: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
that will be greate
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by vizavijen: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
that will be great
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by bilms(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Indeed
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by rentAcock(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wisesaying:
we should always learn to understand before we cast our stones! "i will stop the Killings in the Land, i will bring Nigeria back together again" these were his exact words, so you saying the lives of our brothers and Sisters in the foreign doesn't matter right?

thats not what he saying but Nigerians both and abroad should be respected! is that bad idea?

How much did olawepo hashim pay you? Since you registered a nairaland account 6 days ago, you have been campaigning for him
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by bilms(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
rentAcock:

How much did olawepo hashim pay you? Since you registered a nairaland account 6 days ago, you have been campaigning for him

Yinmu
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by rentAcock(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
bilms:

Yinmu

Yo father
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by KingRagnar: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
This man form the clique with other aspirants who's presidential journey will meet a dead end, they yap and yap till its over right before their very eyes. PMB is already working on that, and he is not using violent means but intellectual ones, remember, the pen is mightier than the sword
Re: I Will Stop The Humiliation Of Nigerians Abroad – Olawepo-hashim. by bilms(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Igp Dumps Wife, Elopes With Ex Aig’s Daughter, Detains Officer / Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS / The ECOWAS We Desire, And Must Have, By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.