Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird (49530 Views)

Ben Bruce Offers To ‘bring Together’ Bishop Kukah And President Buhari / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by LegendaryLover(m): 4:02am On Sep 20, 2018
u hear some pidgin english in warri and start wondering WTF

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Mujtahida: 4:08am On Sep 20, 2018
saajus:
See Naija Christian mentality. So, your own god will destroy others properties so that one person can get 100k/150k per month job at Silverbird. That's not my own God. This flood damage is a result of human negligence. Please, leave God out of this.

Typical Christian mindfvck. That's what the Jewish invention does to their minds.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by lesson44: 4:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Supposing she cant read well? She sounds interesting tho.
For some like me that grows up in Benin, no big deal.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Awoo88: 4:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Apart from being buhari tormentor in chief, Reno 's actions had not only bring about real change to someone life he has proven to be better than all buhari's aids plus the whole BMC crew combined
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by opribo(m): 5:24am On Sep 20, 2018
It is funny how people call on goveenment to come to their aid during crisis.

On a good day that is the way to go but not when you are saddled with an unresponsive government that lacks direction.
FEMA and the state goveenment that are supposed to be the first responders in an emergency like this are no where to be found. It is a shame indeed that we live like ordinary animals in this our blessed country. The government has no proactive plan for the people. Take for example the unabated killings going on in the country yet government is going round and round in circle they are yet to pin point thr financiers of the menace. It is unfortunate indeed because the affected victims are on their own.

Without good people like Sen.Ben Bruce, where is the hope for such a woman everything she has gone just like that simply we celebrate shambolic people as our leaders.

I recall seeimg all efforts the government of the USA were putting in place in anticipation of hurrocane Florence. Nothing was spared even the old and those requiring assistance were afewuately covered in the plan.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Jetland(m): 5:34am On Sep 20, 2018
"whatever your hand findeth, do it with all diligence."

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Ejehjoe(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Common Sense
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Born2Breed(f): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2018
meobizy:
I will have to find this video online.
News casting is not beans. I guess this is a cheap story to raise his political rating. There is no way this woman can make it as one, the job is difficult for graduates talk less of a probably illiterate woman.

What makes you think she is an illitrate? Everyone in former Bendel cannot make a long sentence without pidgin in an informal gathering and will never speak your queens English among friends. Ask RMD and Co.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by jimjemo: 6:14am On Sep 20, 2018
There's no big deal , she can be brushed up and packaged !

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by bixton(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Shallow minds

The lady in question complained about the flood destroying her poultry and Reno/Bruce are offering her a job in their private firm to be a poetic pidgin english newscaster to earn how much.............

You see how slavery started......
You want to turn an entrepreneur into an employee
So much for thinking of a senator
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2018
safarigirl:
all Jumoke has to do is pose for a camera, do you think presenting is as easy? You think everybody can be trained for certain things? What kind of country is this? Such ridiculous notions can only be found in a third world nation.

That is why Nigeria is so terrible, forcing square pegs in round holes just so some people will call it a break through is all we do.

I don't even know why anyone is taking Ben Bruce seriously. How many people has he helped out of poverty? He can't even save his own company and he wants to hire people.
Ah ah take am easy nau

U dey beef the senator before

The girl already has a natural and exceptional talent all she now needs is to get use to the media environment

There is always an exception afterall he wasn't employing every tom and dick he came across

Chill nau

I love his preference, he decided to teach her how to fish rather than give her fish undecided

If it is in abroad now, we will be celebrating her undecided

So chill!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2018
EMEKUSBOY9:
If God has decided to bless you nothing will hold not even that flood, infact he design such flood for the purpose of this woman

Stop abusing the concept of "God".

If your God has to make numerous people lose properties worth millions of naira because he wants to bless someone with a common newscasting job at sliverbird.

I wonder the scope of the natural disaster he will unleash if he wants to make her the president of the country.

I sincerely think that you need a new God..
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If your God has to make numerous people lose properties worth millions of naira because he wants to bless someone with a common newscasting job at sliverbird.

I wonder the scope of the natural disaster he will unleash if he wants to make her the president of the country.

My Dear, no one knows the mind of the Living God

He can become anyone just to bless you!

Look at the story of Abraham.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by 18inches: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2018
safarigirl:
Politicians doing political things in a political year.

So, because she can speak pidgin, she can be a news caster? Common sense Senators applying common sense
the tin weak me self,to speak different from to read oo.common sense need common sense na aba
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by janejive(f): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2018
God has picked her call, from devastation to blessings
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
My Dear, no one knows the mind of the Living God
He can become anyone just to bless you!
Look at the story of Abraham.

I already made my point.
I speak for my own God (Jehovah) , don't know about yours.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by joshjc(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2018
KillerFrost:

All the peeps amazed by her pidgin English certainly haven’t set foot in that part of delta state. You go hear ..you go tire!..

Warrriii!! grin
that one na small self, if dem hear the own were small small pikin,dey speak ehh,dem go faint
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by GreatEngineer(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Nice one.
The lady has gotten her own job, you can also check here for your own job.

Lucrative Jobs in Nigeria

Good Luck
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Melody25: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Our Yoruba brothers will read meaning into this.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Most Warri People speak that way na.

I think that people of old Bendel State (Now Edo/Delta) invented pidgin English.

Area!!!

Its just the normal way we speak oo... Although warri own get small twist from we (Edo) own cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by ashjay001(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Firmjudge:
wow

Serious wow! I foresaw this, but was expecting d BBC! She's so good, I love listening to her talk. Still not tired of playing that video, wherever I find it! kiss
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by ashjay001(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2018
bixton:
Shallow minds

The lady in question complained about the flood destroying her poultry and Reno/Bruce are offering her a job in their private firm to be a poetic pidgin english newscaster to earn how much.............

You see her slavery started......
You want to turn an entrepreneur into an employee
So much for thinking of a senator

Open ur mind!

Newscasters generally have flexible schedules n d extra steady income, allows her to grow her private biz n probably quit on her on terms!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by LastSurvivor11: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2018
safarigirl:

So, because she can speak pidgin, she can be a news caster? Common sense Senators applying common sense

She can't just speak pidgin, she seems very good with story telling and analysis..
She could have made a good writer, presenter, movie director or as well an actress if she had gone to school..
She gat talent not just the pidgin..

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by bixton(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2018
ashjay001:

Open ur mind!

Newscasters generally have flexible schedules n d extra steady income, allows her to grow her private biz n probably quit on her on terms!

You think poultry business has flexible schedule?

Is that how your mind is open?

Tomorrow this same senator will preach youths are supposed to indulge themselves in agro business
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by ashjay001(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2018
bixton:

You think poultry business has flexible schedule?

Is that how your mind is open?

Tomorrow this same senator will preach youths are supposed to indulge themselves in agro business

U still need to open ur mind! So, Obj farms, is being managed personally by Obj?

Or, u think she was d only one managing 300 birds?

Think big, open ur vision! I dislike Ben Bruce, but enjoy his/our cinemas(AMCON bailed him out)

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by ogakizito(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lol. Even some old "Maale" dey scatter pidgin pass this woman sef. Na just regular stuff around there. cheesy

You wan kun dey yan me about my own caban? Na we we na
Oniovo mavor
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by 99miles(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2018
saasala:
And she has no single idea on presenting.....Might not even have interest in it..Mumu Murray
Bad belle! she will undergo some basic presentation training. Go watch d video and you will know she's a natural presenter.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by bixton(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2018
ashjay001:

U still need to open ur mind! So, Obj farms, is being managed personally by Obj?

Or, u think she was d only one managing 300 birds?

Think big, open ur vision! I dislike Ben Bruce, but enjoy his/our cinemas(AMCON bailed him out)

You have no idea about agric business.
And you think 300 birds is too big for her alone to manage that's why you compare it to OBJ farms.

How much do you think they will pay her on a monthly basis?
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2018
safarigirl:
it is not everything one can be trained to do.

the fact that someone can write songs doesn't mean they can sing. That I can design clothes doesn't mean I can sew. This one is not bank work, presenting is a skill, if it was so easy, everyone who speaks impeccable English would be a presenter.

Don't you think he has seen the woman qualities? Is Not a must she go there for the job test, many employers know what they want and I believe he has the eyes to spot good talent. What that woman need now is "media orientation "
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Stop trying you can never know God next actions. So what happened to that woman is not a miracle from God? or let us guess devil did this miracle
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Pitokwe(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2018
safarigirl:

Jealousy is witchcraft.

Most radio and t.v. station have a pidgin news version and people listen to it.

Common sense should also tell you that she will under go training.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by emperorblog(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2018
EMEKUSBOY9:
If God has decided to bless you nothing will hold not even that flood, infact he design such flood for the purpose of this woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.