Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird (49532 Views)

Ben Bruce Offers To ‘bring Together’ Bishop Kukah And President Buhari / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by BrokenCock: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
segebase:
APC IS WORKING
APC na party for bastardz
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Ayemileto(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Anyone with a link to the video?
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by OyinO: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
He is a love-vendor only good at organising beauty pageants and shows in order to arrange girls for politricksters and others. Go to his constituency at Akasa and see how it is the most-backward and less developed in Bayelsa. No single health centre in the constituency! Let him and his supporters gerrrrrha a here!!! Argue with your ghost!
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Ayemileto(m): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dacronym:
Hello all I bought 300# credit form ecobank now and I have not been credited how do I get my 10k from them as directed by CBN
Help me I will drop something for you

grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by ogakizito(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Lol the way my warri people pidgin dey intimidate people queens English.

When you hear better pidgin, you go doubt your own English.

This should be our official language

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Nigeriadondie: 12:07am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Rexeffiom post=71351529][/quote]
Do not be fooled, re-election campaign
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by IkennaAyiga: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2018
sadcry
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by meobizy(f): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2018
I will have to find this video online.
News casting is not beans. I guess this is a cheap story to raise his political rating. There is no way this woman can make it as one, the job is difficult for graduates talk less of a probably illiterate woman.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Mannothot(m): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2018
meobizy:
I will have to find this video online.
News casting is not beans. I guess this is a cheap story to raise his political rating. There is no way this woman can make it as one, the job is difficult for graduates talk less of a probably illiterate woman.

He doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called

9 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by yomi007k(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Dacronym:
Hello all I bought 300# credit form ecobank now and I have not been credited how do I get my 10k from them as directed by CBN
Help me I will drop something for you
grin grin

Lol.... Naija ninja
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2018
safarigirl:
Politicians doing political things in a political year.

So, because she can speak pidgin, she can be a news caster? Common sense Senators applying common sense
Guess u dont know what on the job training is. Cos if you do u will think twice before typing

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by safarigirl(f): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

Guess u dont know what on the job training is. Cos if you do u will think twice before typing
it is not everything one can be trained to do.

the fact that someone can write songs doesn't mean they can sing. That I can design clothes doesn't mean I can sew. This one is not bank work, presenting is a skill, if it was so easy, everyone who speaks impeccable English would be a presenter.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by 12345baba(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Hope he dey pay salary o¿
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by fashrola(m): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2018
saasala:
And she has no single idea on presenting.....Might not even have interest in it..Mumu Murray

You think she will start presenting? She's gonna undergo presenting skills etc
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by sumgelem(m): 12:47am On Sep 20, 2018
I'm happy for her.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by NiggasInParis: 1:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Really? Nothing bad...I am only waiting for Erigga to blow and take over the Industry then we will know who the senators should be broadcasting on twitter cry
#oldwarri

meanwhile - The Weekend - Try me playing on the Background, Location: Maitma- Abuja. time 01:02 AM

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by oruma19: 1:09am On Sep 20, 2018
First nigerian senator to use his sense...congrats ben bruce on the final working of a senator's brain..u are lucky to be the only one so far.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by meobizy(f): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2018
I don't see anything special in what she said or how she said it. It is likely butty children getting excited over the story. I see many people speak like this on the regular.
She is illiterate, there is no way to employ her especially as a news caster.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2018
safarigirl:
Politicians doing political things in a political year.

So, because she can speak pidgin, she can be a news caster? Common sense Senators applying common sense
She can be trained!!!

Look at Jumoke (bread vendour) today

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by AreaFada2: 1:55am On Sep 20, 2018
ogakizito:
Lol the way my warri people pidgin dey intimidate people queens English.

When you hear better pidgin, you go doubt your own English.

This should be our official language

Lol. Even some old "Maale" dey scatter pidgin pass this woman sef. Na just regular stuff around there. cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by saajus: 2:27am On Sep 20, 2018
See Naija Christian mentality. So, your own god will destroy others properties so that one person can get 100k/150k per month job at Silverbird. That's not my own God. This flood damage is a result of human negligence. Please, leave God out of this.

EMEKUSBOY9:
If God has decided to bless you nothing will hold not even that flood, infact he design such flood for the purpose of this woman

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Witnes: 2:33am On Sep 20, 2018
saasala:
And she has no single idea on presenting.....Might not even have interest in it..Mumu Murray
Sharap there,,,friend of backwardness. Those presenting/presenters fell from heaven without undergo training. How long will it takes to train her? Instead to b happy one lazy youth employed automatically, No,,,,talking trash even calling d man mumu, 4what?
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by safarigirl(f): 2:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

She can be trained!!!

Look at Jumoke (bread vendour) today
all Jumoke has to do is pose for a camera, do you think presenting is as easy? You think everybody can be trained for certain things? What kind of country is this? Such ridiculous notions can only be found in a third world nation.

That is why Nigeria is so terrible, forcing square pegs in round holes just so some people will call it a break through is all we do.

I don't even know why anyone is taking Ben Bruce seriously. How many people has he helped out of poverty? He can't even save his own company and he wants to hire people.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by safarigirl(f): 2:41am On Sep 20, 2018
Witnes:

Sharap there,,,friend of backwardness. Those presenting/presenters fell from heaven without undergo training. How long will it takes to train her? Instead to b happy one lazy youth employed automatically, No,,,,talking trash even calling d man mumu, 4what?
everybody is not like you. In the interview, the woman stated that about 300 chickens of hers were washed away in the flood

Did she ask Ben Bruce for broadcasting job? Instead of him to invest back in her poultry as a form of true assistance, he wants to throw her into news casting. Common sense is far from him

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Witnes: 3:04am On Sep 20, 2018
safarigirl:
everybody is not like you. In the interview, the woman stated that about 300 chickens of hers were washed away in the flood

Did she ask Ben Bruce for broadcasting job? Instead of him to invest back in her poultry as a form of true assistance, he wants to throw her into news casting. Common sense is far from him
Have u heard from d woman rejecting d offer or indirectly speaking 4her? When contacted, it's left 4 her to make a choice either to work or solicit an assistant to resuscitate her business back on feet.
Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by Witnes: 3:15am On Sep 20, 2018
safarigirl:
all Jumoke has to do is pose for a camera, do you think presenting is as easy? You think everybody can be trained for certain things? What kind of country is this? Such ridiculous notions can only be found in a third world nation.

That is why Nigeria is so terrible, forcing square pegs in round holes just so some people will call it a break through is all we do.

I don't even know why anyone is taking Ben Bruce seriously. How many people has he helped out of poverty? He can't even save his own company and he wants to hire people.
What does it takes to pose 4camera? Is there what training can not do? Let's celebrate this one we have seen then later talk on his inability to save his company or help out pple of poverty when it comes up.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by lielbree: 3:52am On Sep 20, 2018
KillerFrost:

All the peeps amazed by her pidgin English certainly haven’t set foot in that part of delta state. You go hear ..you go tire!..

Warrriii!! grin
There is no place like Warri!! My mom is Isoko. I loves in Warri gor 2years.
The food. The music and dance... best in the world

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird by CarInvest: 3:53am On Sep 20, 2018
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) / Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) / Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.