Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (31416 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Jd240: 5:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Learn graphics design with just your phone

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Sharing his photo online won't solve anything. What if his people are not connected to the internet. if you know where he is then do a crowdfunding and raise some money then go put him on a bus.
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by elmodee7(m): 5:35am On Sep 20, 2018
he probably ran away cos he felt maltreated. all the same his guidian should be held accountable.
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Let us pray that God in his infinite goodness will help this poor boy.

grin
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Cindy08: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2018
watin d boy do?
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Digitalwitch: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

For this early morning? Some Mods are just heartless.
Do moderators run night shift?
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Trapnews: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Nigeria Police, una see una life? People are not even interested in calling you for help undecided
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by bluefilm: 6:08am On Sep 20, 2018
justdogitto:
Maybe oga caught him sleeping with his wife

grin grin grin

Be realistic please.

Let's just say Oga caught him sleeping with two of his underaged daughters.
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Michaelfen: 6:19am On Sep 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

This is another angle. No master will kick out a child that age when he knows that the parents and even the community will accuse him of doing rituals with their child if he goes missing.

The boy resemble who go stubborn gan. Carry am go police station abeg. Police station dey there for cement bus stop. Another one dey dopemu.

You may be right☝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by martineverest(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

This is another angle. No master will kick out a child that age when he knows that the parents and even the community will accuse him of doing rituals with their child if he goes missing.

The boy resemble who go stubborn gan. Carry am go police station abeg. Police station dey there for cement bus stop. Another one dey dopemu.
u think the boy don't tell what transpired? the boy is old enough to speak

1 Like

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by dazzlingd(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Humanity is cursed

Just look at the little child

Drive him out to stay where? I spit on human beings!

Sometimes I wonder why I have to share a planet with these deranged, desperately wicked people

I’d have been better off as an alien

Don't believe everything you read online,
The boy probably ran away from home.

By the way, you are actually an alien

1 Like

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by dazzlingd(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2018
martineverest:
u think the boy don't tell what transpired? the boy is old enough to speak

But not old enough to lie ba? I've seen similar situations like this, the boy probably did something and ran away from home. Someone who can run away is capable of telling that lie, it's not too difficult to figure out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Exponental(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Report to the nearest Ministry of women's affairs. That Oga will be arrested for Child abuse ASaP and will help reunite him with his family wherever they are.

1 Like

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Wen him take the boy from him parents na under bridge him collect am
Him never see anything
Na make better case enter first
He go blame devil
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by mibrims: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Humanity is cursed

Just look at the little child

Drive him out to stay where? I spit on human beings!

Sometimes I wonder why I have to share a planet with these deranged, desperately wicked people

I’d have been better off as an alien
easy madam, evry Tory get two sides b4 u start showing ur holier dan thou shit here
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Diso60090(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2018
shocked cool
Slaquan:
Does Nigeria have a child social services that takes care of abused and abandoned children?

Yea them CSS
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by adecz: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

If I know Nigerians well,
it will be that the boy's oga has
been having a rough time in his bizness
ventures;

Instead of blaming Buhari & APC on
their clueless economic policies that
have brought excruciating poverty on the
generality of the citizens & also turned Nigeria
into a beggar nation,

His fake 'prophet' in Church told him the
boy is a witch & is the one causing the
bizness to spoil.

Black man!!..

Tufiakwa!!!
angry angry angry

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by ashjay001(m): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2018
ambrosedmax:
You didn't leave any number we can call, those willing to help.
Help him get on a bus to ebonyi if you have means.

The stupid blogger is tryna invite traffic ni joor!

Not knowing that being more open n taking up d case, personally, can change his/her life forever!

Some pple don't know opportunity, even when it hits them smack on d faceangry
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by jodeci(m): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2018
So far this thread has been clean,i pray it continues this way.

No man will drive away a boy this age,the worse case is to send him back to his people,of anything happens to him the master will regret it all his life.

There is more to this story
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by tombeh(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Please try to get the address of his Master to also hear from him, the boy might also be lying like one boy I met at ikeja mall and he was begging for money and I asked him why he's begging he replied and said that his mum travelled and left him with their neighbour, when I asked him for his mum's number one of his co-Berger tapped him not to disclosed the number.

2 Likes

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by AlphLukau: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Take him to Shepherd Bushiri
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Pepscal9000: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2018
A pity.....
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Emycord: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Gucciblog:
A little boy was reportedly thrown out of his master's home in Iyana Ipaja and has no where to go as his family live in the Eastern part of the country.

The child, identified as Ifesinachi Emmanuel Nwaeti, from Izii local government area in Ebonyi State, has reportedly been left stranded at Iyana Ipaja under bridge bus-stop with nothing but a couple of nylon bags containing all his earthly possessions. It was revealed that his master threw him out of the house since last night.

The child is alleged to have been asking passersby for help to get back to Ebonyi State, all to no avail. Concerned social media users have shared his photo online so that his family can be located.
another fake story to spoil igbo name. if he asked passers by for help to no avail its now internet users that can help abi so there is no police station around where you can take him to and arrest his master? pls fear God

1 Like

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2018
I don't believe this. Kids can lie. Why can't people in that area take him to the police station. Or if they can go with him to his master's house. I don't believe this boy yet
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Irepib(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2018
[This is evil how can u do this to a young boy too bad
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Clevverjhay(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2018
���
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Bigwig02(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Slaquan:
Does Nigeria have a child social services that takes care of abused and abandoned children?

Report case to NAPTIP
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Slaquan:

Why can't you do a research on that? A whole country won't have a welfare & social service department? We even have correctional homes for boys like this which many don't know about. The first thing to do in this case is to take him to the nearest Police station, from there, they will investigate and either take him back to his uncle or place him in a home after making efforts to to reach his relatives via public announcements on TV

Please read more
Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2018
ohh all these heartless men of ebonyi origins, nairalanders in lagos should put him on a bus to abakiliki, his village pips are poor , most of them dont have phones.

ebonyians though hardworking are the poorest of the ibos.
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by justtoodark: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2018
letsfarmnigeria:
This is not good

Hi guys,
you can learn everything about farming from the comfort of your home watch videos and see pictures directly from the farm simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn for free

this is realy not good.......
Re: This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos by justtoodark: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Why can't you do a research on that? A whole country won't have a welfare & social service department? We even have correctional homes for boys like this which many don't know about. The first thing to do in this case is to take him to the nearest Police station, from there, they will investigate and either take him back to his uncle or place him in a home after making efforts to to reach his relatives via public announcements on TV

Please read more
Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

exactly......many nigerians dont even know,nigeria has a secret service like fbi.......even nigerians themselves think nigeria is backward....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) / Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) / Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.