Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande (13416 Views)

Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Peterosky(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2018
For those up there seeing Atiku as the mole in PDP from APC earlier talked about by Wike,I can only assure you that Atiku can never stoop so low to play a silly role of that magnitude. So stop assuming.
Please note that I am not Atiku's supporter.

1 Like

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by AlphLukau: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2018
if you like be with Shepherd Bushiri
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by breakeven: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2018
chrisxxx:
PDP should give this ticket to Atiku. He is the only desperate one among other contenders. He will match Buhari violence with violence, almajiri for almajiri. He has an edge in that he has business mogul partners which Buhari has none.
The problem with PDP now is how to identify the APC mole in their midst.
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2018
chrisxxx:
PDP should give this ticket to Atiku. He is the only desperate one among other contenders. He will match Buhari violence with violence, almajiri for almajiri. He has an edge in that he has business mogul partners which Buhari has none.
deperation and business connections dont make a president undecided at least not a good one
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by edupedia: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2018
engees001:
atikulate 2019

Confused looters upandan....
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by gentlegenius(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Austindark:
I just don't think Atiku can beat saraki in the PDP primaries.
Just hope you will support the winner of the primaries to unseat the "lifeless one "
Wetin you dey nyarn for mouth?
Saraki that enter PDP yesterday?

1 Like

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by michoim(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2018
You are PDP then. Simple
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Lipscomb(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Inconsequential
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by itchie: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2018
You're in the APC and you're with Atiku in the PDP? Are you not a confused fellow
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by chrischukszy01(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2018
The mole sighted!
More loading...no smoke without fire!
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by chrisxxx(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2018
breakeven:

The problem with PDP now is how to identify the APC mole in their midst.
I doubt if there is any mole among the contenders. For sure not Atiku. I suspected Kwakwanso but with the unease between him and Shekarau proved otherwise. Among the contender none.
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by gidado14(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
agwom:
A former Nigerian Ambassador to Switzerland and a founding member of APC, Ambassador Yahaya Kwande, has said that he will remain with former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

Kwande also said he attended a rally organized for Atiku, a PDP presidential aspirant, in order to affirm his loyalty to the ex-VP.

Atiku was in Jos to lobby PDP national delegates from Plateau State ahead of the party’s presidential primary.

“I know you will be surprised to see me in the PDP Secretariat; I have never entered this secretariat but today I am in your midst; there is a reason for me being here,” he said.

“If today you think that I am not together with Atiku, you are already a mad man. I am fully with Atiku and my loyalty to Atiku is very certain. There are many people waiting for this day and the day has come. They were speculating on whether I will welcome him or not,” he said

He added that he never found himself in this kind of politics. “I have my son (Governor) Lalong in Plateau State and father at the centre who is Atiku Abubakar.”

Kwande, who said he is a member of the APC, added that Atiku remained the best choice to lead Nigeria.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/im-with-atiku-apc-chieftain-kwande.html
this man needs surgery on his brain, you mean your party's name na APVPDPD?
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Quidquopro: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
PDP right now :

Is Atiku the mole
grin grin grin confusion everywhere

Atiku is too big to be a mole.
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Justinah4real(f): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
chrisxxx:

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by OlivetBen(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
I think this is a real mind game. After Wike voiced out on a mole in PDP, I think this person wants to distract their attention from the real mole. To be a good politician, you must be a good psychologist.
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by TheCork(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
SweetPuffPuff:
deperation and business connections dont make a president undecided at least not a good one

hello.. can u please quickly kindly describe yor body & please do u kindly hav yansh? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Firm Linked To Yari Deposited The Sum Of $90m Cash In 13 Tranches / NLC To Embark On Nationwide Protest Against Fuel Hike On January 27 / Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.