Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Need A Web Designer (please) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Designer (please) (911 Views)

A Web Designer Needed Urgently. / I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Designer (please) by educations: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
I need a Website Designer to design a foundation website (study abroad website for me).
*I would also like to know if i buy a website template of my choice if you can modify it.
*i would want the website designer to add online application form

This is the Website Template i intend to use preview it, to know if you can modify it and also change some of the Flash Animation pictures. http://osc.template-help.com/wt_27423/index.html (But if you can Design a better site without template that will be good too)

*Good Animation pictures.

*Videos and photos sideshow and event slid-show.

*I have pictures and Videos that can be use for the Website

I have my writeup available.

Please feel free to contact me.
Email: info@charityluba.com
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by HC: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2010
educations:

I need a Website Designer to design a foundation website (study abroad website for me).
*I would also like to know if i  buy a website template of my choice if you can modify it.
*i would want the website designer to add online application form

*Good Animation pictures.

*Videos and photos sideshow and event slid-show.

*I have pictures and Videos that can be use for the Website

I have my writeup available.

Please feel free to contact us using any of the medium that is most convenient for you:
Tel 07062997444,08032267951

Do you get to check your emails often?
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by educations: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2010
yes i do check my email often, i need a web designer
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by OmniPotens(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2010
Just too interesting to know you check your mails but how come your auto responder replies and yet you never get to respond or are you gathering emails for email marketing? I don't think you login to your mailbox else,

@HC thanks for this very important question.
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by educations: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2010
You sound so funny, but can you design the website for me?
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by OmniPotens(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2010
@educations Firstly, you will need to get to your email box and reply to mails. Once I get a reply then I know you are real and I will be ready to further this discussion. If you are not okay with that then I'm out of it. I simply can't accept to work for a bot but I can work for a human (man) like myself.

Hope to get a mail reply wink
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2010
@Ominipotens, who said you are not a bot? How do you manage to see all Threads in this section.

Poster, just like Ominpotens said, if you are real, respond to your mails, by the way, i am a developer, but don't mail clients.

If you wanna develop such a site, and how you want it, you may contact www.marknollis.com or call 08023989471,
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by educations: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2010
i do check my mails
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by DualCore1: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2010
lol donpuzo, u dont mail clients! What do you do to them? Don't answer.
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2010
@Dual, i meant to say Proposed Clients ohhh,

Clients i already develop for or i have developed for, always get mails and call from time to time! grin
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by HC: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2010
educations:

yes i do check my email often, i need a web designer

Feedback is very important in communication.
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by educations: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2010
This is the Website Template i intend to use preview it, to know if you can modify it and also change some of the Flash Animation pictures to the once i have. http://osc.template-help.com/wt_27423/index.html

You will add Online application form and Partnership form to the template and my write up and you will also change some of the Menus and

Please feel free to contact us using any of the medium that is most convenient for you:
Tel 07062997444,08032267951
Re: I Need A Web Designer (please) by raffite: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2012
Good Website Design for only N10,000

Checkout our sample designs:
www.trademapngr.com
www.africanasports.com

Call: 08035070731 while offer lasts.

(1) (Reply)

Quiz For Dual Core :: How Will You Compile A Php Script That. . . / Contract Job / How Do I Get Web Design Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.