Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yoruba Men Don’t Mind Their Women Cheating – Funmi Iyanda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Men Don’t Mind Their Women Cheating – Funmi Iyanda (1026 Views)

Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Men Don’t Mind Their Women Cheating – Funmi Iyanda by AnambraDota: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Mobola Sadiq

Nigerian talk show host, Olufunmilola Aduke Iyanda, better known as Funmi Iyanda, made some startling revelation on the latest episode of her Vlog series “Ask Funmi.”

Funmi spoke of the Yoruba culture and its bastardisation.

Highlighting how the social media trend ‘Yoruba demons’ came about and what inspired it, Funmi said, “The original Yoruba culture does not consider sex a sin. It considers sex a natural thing.

“I will challenge anybody to prove that his grandparents and great-grandparents married once and one woman.

“The average Yoruba man wants to be like his grandparents, he doesn’t mind his woman cheating. Yoruba men don’t have a stringent ownership culture towards cheating.

“In the real sense of it, once you sleep with a Yoruba woman, you are her husband. If she has a child for you, you’re her husband, there is actually nothing like a bastard with the Yoruba culture.

“The modern Yoruba man is two-faced because he is finding his way with his identity and not his culture. They are life loving, party going and generally just satisfied with their wife being loyal to them.”

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF9k_F3pI9s

https://punchng.com/yoruba-men-dont-mind-their-women-cheating-funmi-iyanda/
Re: Yoruba Men Don’t Mind Their Women Cheating – Funmi Iyanda by CanineOfJackal: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2018
This table you are shaking has a lot of Yoruba demons on it
Re: Yoruba Men Don’t Mind Their Women Cheating – Funmi Iyanda by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
They don't mind cux they can't come and kill themselves.
Re: Yoruba Men Don’t Mind Their Women Cheating – Funmi Iyanda by Hopebringer: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men Don’t Mind Their Women Cheating – Funmi Iyanda by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Very true about a typical Yoruba man.

Just like the women also don't mind their husbands cheating.

Just yesterday, I met with Yoruba soldier who said he only goes with married women who wouldn't come shouting they are pregnant for him. We would have voiced our disdain but none of wanted to die yet.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Don’t Mind Their Women Cheating – Funmi Iyanda by neolboy(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2018
At the same time Yoruba men don't mind stabbing their wife for cheating
Re: Yoruba Men Don’t Mind Their Women Cheating – Funmi Iyanda by gaby(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2018
I call this a stereotypical hogwash spewed by those endlessly seeking validation and justification for their adulterous and infidel lives.

It is utter bull-trap to draw a conclusion on a whole by using one's personal depraved family experiences as a yardstick for what is to be generally believed or accepted.

Kapish...

We are saying no to adultery and infidelity...

Enjoy my siggy

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Disowns Her Motherland / 5 Secrets The Adeleke Family Tried To Hide / Nigerian Actress Buys Miracle Water From Church, Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.