Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" (30714 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by GistUpdates: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Respected media personality, Funmi Iyanda has just said she believes every word Busola Dakola said in the explosive interview.

Funmi Iyanda also commended her for her courage and strenght saying,

'there are many layers of power, politics, manipulation and crime woven through her brave revelations. I expect that Pastor Biodun will go to jail or whatever the equivalent of that is in Nigeria now'.

See more here >> http://gistmore.com/i-believe-busola-dakolo-expect-that-pastor-biodun-will-go-to-jail-funmi-iyanda

9 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by GistUpdates: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by itspzpics(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Haa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by StrikeBack(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jail ko Prison Ni.

Haven't you heard this from the gullible Nigerians.

Touch not my annoited and do my prick no harm.

Highest na settlement

Seun don make money today ooo

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by kennosklint(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even the so called educated are talking like an illiterate. How do you expect to send someone to jail for an offense without a verified evidence... she has no evidence to prove and besides at 18 I think she wasn’t a small girl that she couldn’t let it out to her parents when it was ripe.she has only succeeded in embarrassing herself and her Oga dankolo. And for the pastor if truly u did it, your prick de for devil hand.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Guys, just go to the celebrity section of nairaland and start booking space on any story that has to do with COZA, Dakolo, Busola, Fatoyinbo. You know why?

Because it's going to front page.

Every shiit about them is a front page story

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Bossontop(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
undecided
Well......someone is definitely lying.... But who

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ndi ofe mmanu na akuko aramara undecided
The world is thinking of 7g technology, Nigerian youths are busy discussing Tonto, Regina, COZA rape and soon bbnaija will take over.

Lord Lugard see what ur caused embarassed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone we can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon.

And we will know who is lying.

And we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation.

Patient is bae!

TruthinAction:
Making a video on allegation on rape is not enough to send anyone to jail. It has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.
This is also true.
The right authorities should take up this case ASAP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Benekruku(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
When people like this stand with you. Am telling you they have their chips

6 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by indiegen: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everybody has turned to an adviser or sort.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by hisexcellency34: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
See her neck like bonga fish.
What if I girl I once dates five years ago now comes out and say I rapes her just because I am now a celebrity ?

Let God punish that Fat Oyinbo if guilty sha

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by kerzhim(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
This matter will sure not end anytime soon. There are more stories behind all these stories.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by AmazingELixir: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How can something as sweet sex be the very instrument of man's downfall when wrongly applied.

Bleep you king Solomon na you start this mass sex drive..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by januzaj(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pastor Robust reply has bought market.
Village people missed his call during Ese Walter's saga,but this time,they have enough credit to pursue this case till the end.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Junkie1: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
IRRATIONAL HUMAN BEINGS, WHERE'S THE PROOF??

ANYWAY MY HEART GOES OUT TO TIMI DARKOLO MARRIED A NON VIRGIN

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Zombiekiller010: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Its clear Fatoyinbo knack Dakolo's wife long time ago, i think Dakolo is pained cus he end up marrying a lady that Fatoyinbo don knack b4. Dakolo may be an atheist trying to bring down Fatoyinbo.

This is hard time for Coza members, am waiting for my girlfriend to defend her pastor as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by GOFRONT(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked

Instead of these people to channel this energy into bringing back sanity to our political sphere, energy to call our politicians who has brought Nigeria to her knees to order, but hell No....

See them all speaking one voice because it pertains to Rape....

Anyways...#SAYNOTORAPE
#JUNGLEJUSTICETORAPISTS

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by KendrickAyomide: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by allanphash7(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Anti Funmi

Son Anti Funmi have forgotten that there is always three side of a story

1: The accused

2 The accuser

3: The truth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by deebrain(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
I remember an incident that occurred when a guy was accused of stealing a girls undies.

He was almost lynched.

The usual way everyone will respond when a lady cries out.

Interestingly, the "victim's" kid sister spoke up saying it was her sister that set the whole thing up.

The false accuser was now disgraced.

My issue is assuming the accused was killed and the truth will later come out?

Time will always tell the truth.

90℅ of stories and allegations on social media are as fake as snap chat filters

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Mikepenny5(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone reacting
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by blesson04(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019

GIRLS BETWEEN AGE 7-20 ARE ALWAYS BRAINLESS BEFORE Y'LL GET RAPPED THERE ARE SOME THINGS U'LL ALWAYS OBSERVED:

E.g Are you a virgin, hey you look beautiful hmmm your boyfriend is really taking care of you, you have such a beautiful voice e.t.c

it's like saying I want you and you show green light and then say no i can't

You didn't report when you noticed some signs that he wanted to have sex with you now u'r e reporting

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Beno3: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yorubas keep decieving people with their pastor, daddy, mummy rubbish.

I don't blame the pastor. Afterall is our VP not a pastor ? you know the rest . grin

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Altern8(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Then sue him to court and let the case begin. Social media won’t sentence him. People will only get slammed with defamation suits or maybe just get threatened.

I don’t know why people are slow to sue these days. They’ll first fight on social media before going to court. Your social media roforofo is not even going to help the case.

If there is a pattern, gather the victims, convince the judge and win the case. If not, he will just escape o!

Me, I think the Pastor is guilty sha. I think Busola is a decent person with a nice career. She has more to lose (than gain) especially being a Nigerian female victim of rape.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by ItsJagaban: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everything looks fabricated.
Why is she speaking up now?
I suspect foul play.

Let's see how all these plays out.
Rape is a serious offense and this turns out to be true or false, it's still a serious case.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by NOL2dworld(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na so well known people dey go jail for this country?

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Brandonx(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
She should shut the Bleep up. Why speak up now ? I see it as defamation. It's a stale claim .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Glows In Yellow (see Photo) / Mr Ibu, Chiwetalu Agu, Juliet Ibrahim, Mike Godson On The Set Of 'London Fever' / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.