Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos (33658 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Man Disappointed With Turnout Of People For #endsars Awareness Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos by DrP2000(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Take heart bro

THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos by gr8child(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
gbosaa:

You messed up your narration by saying that the burglars sprayed some gas when they came.

You must have been very tired and fell into deep sleep or you normally sleep like a log of wood with some loud snoring to facilitate that.

Even if the burglars tripped over and caused some crashing of pots and aluminium metals, you would’ve snored and snoozed away.

They sprayed nothing sir.

I feel sorry for you though. I’ve been a victim as well and the police actually assisted the guy.

They spray gas. Even the police confirmed that.

Sometime after I was robbed the robbers broke into the house beside mine. Over 8 people were in the house and the robbers ransacked all the wardrobes, opened suitcases, carried away tv sets and stole their mobiles right from beside all of them without any of them waking up.
Re: UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos by deebrain(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
The advantage of jungle justice (minus killing sha)
Re: UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos by Chinonye02: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:
lol
Lol...Hahahhahahhahah laff don make me pee for body of hahhhahah
Re: UK Based Man Disappointed With Police After This Happened In Imo. Photos by nickroblesx: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
We believe that our pet’s quality of life depends on us, which is why we are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of pets through effective products made with highly-concentrated natural ingredients that pets love! We know firsthand how hard it can be to make your pet’s wellness a priority, which is why we’ve made it our mission to take the stress out of caring for your pet’s mind and body. Each of our products makes it easier than ever to supplement and care for your pet’s health through quality ingredients that are comfortable and appealing for your pet. Visit: https://www.mokaipaws.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic / Man Commits Suicide In Enugu, Hangs Himself On A Tree. Graphic Photo / Frozen Foods Concealed As Vegetables Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.