Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J (63245 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by diamondvil(f): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Factfinder1:
She bought or the man who fu.cked her bought it
why do u guys feel intimidated when a woman does something big.what do u mean?are you trying to say she cant afford it? Must it be bought by the man who bleeped her?wot if she actually bought it. Tufiakwa.Nigerian guys always feeling intimidated wen they see sucessful women

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by sirusX(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Shut up and stop consoling yourself, her baby daddy is not richer than her. you fools should sop spreading nonsense on Nairaland, this forum have become a joke lately

You must be high on cheap tombo

Why the insult and how has the baby daddy or Linda got anything to do with me?

Consoling myself indeed.

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by kayfra: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Hehehe i know your type, even a scrab you cant afford in real life, only data to brag online wretched idiot.
If you have any sense in your skull you would respect anything that costs up to "120million" whether brand new or Tokumbo, she bought Bentley for her son while Davido bought a cheaper one for himself and was making noise, you see levels??
Linda is a money god, deal with it..
It's spelled Tokunbo. If you are going to appropriate another Yoruba word, at least learn not to Igbonize it grin

John Sufferson like yourself grin cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
kayfra:
It's spelled Tokunbo. If you are going to appropriate another Yoruba word, at least learn not to Igbonize it grin

John Sufferson like yourself grin cheesy
Yea right please grin grin grin just as you people yorubastadlized Oyibo into "oyimbo"
You are used to such lowlife word as tokumbo because ibu Onye owu ite. grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
sirusX:

You must be high on cheap tombo

Why the insult and how has the baby daddy or Linda got anything to do with me?

Consoling myself indeed.
If it has nothing to do with you quit making reference to them then simple!!. Mind the broken pieces of your lowlife
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Better motor accident na im go wipe your full generation for where rescuers no go dey. This will happen in a day to all that relates to you and there won't be anyone around to attempt at salvaging your mutilated and mangled trash of bodies...

Is that meant for your dying mother again? pity her please.
Your family is on the verge of extinction just let your mother go.. grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
diamondvil:
why do u guys feel intimidated when a woman does something big.what do u mean?are you trying to say she cant afford it? Must it be bought by the man who bleeped her?wot if she actually bought it. Tufiakwa.Nigerian guys always feeling intimidated wen they see sucessful women
My dear that is because they have never left the shores of the country to see how things work in developed nations, they are too backward to be helped, they dont even know that whoever is in Linda's life is living off Linda.
She has done money things that most Nigerian men cant afford thats why they hate her so so much and i totally understand cos i'm a man. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by kayfra: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Yea right please grin grin grin just as you people yorubastadlized Oyibo into "oyimbo"
You are used to such lowlife word as tokumbo because ibu Onye owu ite. grin grin

You are stealing oyinbo from Yorubas again? shocked

God save una
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:13am On Sep 22, 2018
kayfra:

You are stealing oyinbo from Yorubas again? shocked

God save una
Hehehehe i said it they have yorubasadized it no be small grin grin no be only oyinbo. thief.
Monkey, little did you counterfeits know that there are people in Igboland who bear the name Oyibo as their real names. thieves!! grin grin grin grin grin.
Obodo Oyibo is yoruba right?
must you yoruba steal for a living.
My God!
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by kayfra: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Hehehehe i said it they have yorubasadized it no be small grin grin no be only oyinbo. thief.
Monkey, little did you counterfeits know that there are people in Igboland who bear the name Oyibo as their real names. thieves!! grin grin grin grin grin.
Obodo Oyibo is yoruba right?
must you yoruba steal for a living.
My God!

The fact that you now bear our word or attach obodo to it is your problem. It's the same way a Tokunbo car is brand new to you.

Hopeless ipobians grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by sirusX(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
BlastAfonja:

If it has nothing to do with you quit making reference to them then simple!!. Mind the broken pieces of your lowlife

How did I make reference dumb head
Have we ever crossed paths before in Nairaland?
Lowlife indeed....you must be a pathetic slowpoke
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by sirusX(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:

When have I ever made reference to them?

Your life is really in blazes cz you reason like a person with no brain
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by diamondvil(f): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
BlastAfonja:

My dear that is because they have never left the shores of the country to see how things work in developed nations, they are too backward to be helped, they dont even know that whoever is in Linda's life is living off Linda.
She has done money things that most Nigerian men cant afford thats why they hate her so so much and i totally understand cos i'm a man. grin grin
your really a man with a different understanding
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by Yoighaman(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
BlastAfonja:

woooooo! hehe grin grin grin grin grin who cares about a broke ass respect, dont just cross her path or you will be crushed and your cursed blood will spill. i know that one, Linda is a shrewd woman who can hang you if you take things personal with her.. Better go with he flow, stick to ranting online thats all..
But come to think of it, are you supposed to be worried about your satanic lost brother Bobrisky grin grin

Just seeing this. Thought I said I retracted my post based on personal reasons....but come o, Linda will skin me alive in person even if I didn't? Lol...maybe that's what you think, I've always liked her as a person, just recent developments made me take a step back but please sit back and enjoy NL, people sef dey here o...lol

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Yoighaman:

Just seeing this. Thought I said I retracted my post based on personal reasons....but come o, Linda will skin me alive in person even if I didn't? Lol...maybe that's what you think, I've always liked her as a person, just recent developments made me take a step back but please sit back and enjoy NL, people sef dey here o...lol
Keep your step backs to yourself ok and mind our business..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by Yoighaman(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Keep your step backs to yourself ok and mind our business..

The way you minded your own business by reading the post.

Since you are rude and ill-mannared, I will respond to you.

BRAINS WOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE THIS FRIDAY, GET YOUR STUPID EMPTY HEAD AND GO QUEUE FOR ONE. UNCULTURED BRAT.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by BlastAfonja: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yoighaman:

[s]The way you minded your own business by reading the post.

Since you are rude and ill-mannared, I will respond to you.

BRAINS WOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE THIS FRIDAY, GET YOUR STUPID EMPTY HEAD AND GO QUEUE FOR ONE. UNCULTURED BRAT.
[/s]

Ok just mind your business. Mugu.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by Yoighaman(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
BlastAfonja:
[/s]

Ok just mind your business. Mugu.

Your FADA mugu.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by Ayobami7(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by Yoighaman(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Yoighaman:

Your FADA mugu.

Just saw this again. It's not in my genes to vent, apologies...but let's be civilized when we discuss.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by lazeal: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
PotatoSalad:

although i'm comfortable but this is one of the reasons why I rarely visit Instagram. These people make you think you're not doing enough.
my brother no b only u oo
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J by lazeal: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Newboss:

That guy is missing in the game. angry
Nairaland's pageview is in the 200's of millions each month now. August was 263,654,926. angry
That's at least $200,000 for that month from CPM alone. angry

Over N70m per month. angry
how does he handles words that Adsense doesn't want associated with their ads which comes from comments? Coz that was the real cause of his ban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.